Black Star Wars stans who want Finn to be Rey's love interest, self esteem issues?

The_Truth

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This is a gonna be controversial here but a good face is worth more than a good body. Ask yourself this, would you rather have a chick with a great face but a flat body or a chick with an ugly face but great body?:jbhmm:
Who you trying to spend the rest of your life with?
Karruche:
GettyImages-691387528.jpg

Or, this?:scust::
tumblr_mnmp3x9uYe1r8pdijo1_400.jpg
What's so :scust:about the second girl?

:mjpls:

Pit Bull

GATOR
Daps
Reppin
Crenshaw Mafia
This is a gonna be controversial here but a good face is worth more than a good body. Ask yourself this, would you rather have a chick with a great face but a flat body or a chick with an ugly face but great body?:jbhmm:
Karruche:

I'd rather spend the rest of my life with "this" if we're being honest:manny:

Nobody want no damn karruche:scusthov: them type bytches be so wack

Pirius Black

Superstar
Daps
Karruche:

Give me option number 2. #2 look like she can cook, suck the soul out your dikk and twerk at the drop of a hat.
:yeshrug:

Daps
Give me option number 2. #2 look like she can cook, suck the soul out your dikk and twerk at the drop of a hat.
:yeshrug:
I'd rather spend the rest of my life with "this" if we're being honest:manny:

Nobody want no damn karruche:scusthov: them type bytches be so wack
Y'all are fukking crazy. You see that hood rats face?:hhh: Y'all REALLY bringing THAT to meet your mom over KARRUECHE?!?!?!
karrueche-tran-in-tights-out-in-los-angeles-10-04-2017-9.jpg

She comes out of the GYM looking better better than 99% of other girls.:gladbron:

The_Truth

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Now, THIS the shyt I have a problem with. If you hated the movie...fine. If you hated her character...fine. But do not harass this woman online just because you take a movie too fukkin' seriously. Get a life. And you already know like 99% of those people harassing her are loser alt right white boys.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
:mjtf: ...Fire the entire makeup department and ask KK why the fukk she had Rose looking like Short Round's frumpy older sister if the actress looks like this irl.

I honestly don't get it, its like they intentionally made her ugly on purpose...:dwillhuh: like the black guy can't have some sort of hot girl chasing after him???:what: OR was it because KK didnt want rey to be outshined???:jbhmm:

Starboy52

Superstar
Daps
I honestly don't get it, its like they intentionally made her ugly on purpose...:dwillhuh: like the black guy can't have some sort of hot girl chasing after him???:what: OR was it because KK didnt want rey to be outshined???:jbhmm:

Breh, it's like every layer you peel back on her creative choices reinforces the idea that she gives less of a fukk about Star Wars and just wants to push HER idea on what a strong/fierce female lead is onto the masses with the most notable Sci Fi Franchise of all time as the vehicle. :mindblown: