Black Star Wars stans who want Finn to be Rey's love interest, self esteem issues?

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
Rey is a shytty character.
Finn is a fukking jobber. Where are those people who said, "he'll be better next film" They should just gracefully write him out next film.

Rey will probably get with Poe or Kylo. Idgaf.

This new canon is disappointing.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Rey is a shytty character.
Finn is a fukking jobber. Where are those people who said, "he'll be better next film" They should just gracefully write him out next film.

Rey will probably get with Poe or Kylo. Idgaf.

This new canon is disappointing.
The girl playing Rey wants to quit once they hot rid of GML I was out.

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
Star Wars is a casual watch now. Nothing groundbreaking or technologically advanced.

I never gave a fukk about the stories or characters. Just ships, effects and sound.

I watch from obligation mostly.

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
The girl playing Rey wants to quit once they hot rid of GML I was out.
It was retarded what they did with him. Not consistent with his character at all.

They basically reset events to make ANH happen again, Han is a smuggler again, Leia is a leader of a rebellion again and Luke = Obi-Wan this time. Rebellion vs evil empire again.
The entire premise for these new films is disgusting.

Is Dr. Manhatten in the SW universe or something? Because this shyt is looping.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
It was retarded what they did with him. Not consistent with his character at all.

They basically reset events to make ANH happen again, Han is a smuggler again, Leia is a leader of a rebellion again and Luke = Obi-Wan this time. Rebellion vs evil empire again.
The entire premise for these new films is disgusting.

Is Dr. Manhatten in the SW universe or something? Because this shyt is looping.
Mickey mouse is omnipotent and is causing a rift

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's obviously not happening now that they've introduced Rose and Rey friendzoned the shyt out of him.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
I was done with the 100 after Wells died:mjpls:
It any good?
"The 100" is a really good show & 1 of the best shows on The CW. If you like shows CW shows and you like genre show like "Lost" or "Battlestar Galatica", it's a must watch. Go ask the brehs in the official The 100 thread in The Film Room: CW got another one, The 100

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
Star Wars has always been "the story of a boy, a girl and a galaxy". That has always been the tagline for the films. The first movie set Finn and Rey up as that boy and girl. I don't think it's an insecurity issue, I think it's a tradition/continuity/mythos issue.

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Maybe I'm overthinking it :jbhmm: But Finn gets a lot of complaints for being a bumbling idiot, and not the true Black male lead that Black stans desire. In addition to that, I notice some stans prefer he be the white female's love interest as opposed to him hooking up with the Asian chick which appears to be the direction in the latest film. Why is it important that he link up with the white female lead? Not criticizing either, nothing against IR, just weird to me the obsession with him being the Black male lead who gets the girl. Folks seeking inspiration through fantasy science fiction flicks produced by Disney? :pachaha:

nikka nerds

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Maybe I'm overthinking it :jbhmm: But Finn gets a lot of complaints for being a bumbling idiot, and not the true Black male lead that Black stans desire. In addition to that, I notice some stans prefer he be the white female's love interest as opposed to him hooking up with the Asian chick which appears to be the direction in the latest film. Why is it important that he link up with the white female lead? Not criticizing either, nothing against IR, just weird to me the obsession with him being the Black male lead who gets the girl. Folks seeking inspiration through fantasy science fiction flicks produced by Disney? :pachaha:
nikka you over thought it when you started typing this thread.