Black Star Wars stans who want Finn to be Rey's love interest, self esteem issues?

generic-username

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Nothing
Bruh, it's a movie about space wizards.:hhh: I think you're thinking too hard.

Anyway, Rey is hot, the actress is like an 8-9 in the face. The Asian chick looks like an average girl you'd walk by on the street and not look twice. If I'm Finn I'M hoping I end up with the white girl.:yeshrug: Not everything is about race, bruh.
8 or 9 in the face? I know beauty is subjective but you are definitely overrating that chick.

Daps
To each his own, but that chick is FAR from a 8-9 in the face.

v1.cjs0ODI2MDtqOzE3NTUwOzEyMDA7NDA5OzQwOQ
Point still stands :yeshrug: I think this:
_87220839_afpgetty_daisyridley.jpg

Is a lot better than this:
2016%2F02%2F15%2Fba%2Fkelly_marie.8c413.jpg

Guess I just got a thing for pretty thin girls.

Last edited:

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
It’s not about self-esteem imo. I think a lot of us thought Rey and Finn were going to be leads the way the last film’s posters were put together, with Kylo Ren being the main bad guy. Pairing him up with the Asian chick was a very overt bait and switch because she was a disctinctly basic side bytch, thus making Finn look like he can’t pull the top bytch or isn’t worthy of her while the white actors were :manny:

93 til

Superstar
Daps
Bruh, it's a movie about space wizards.:hhh: I think you're thinking too hard.

Anyway, Rey is hot, the actress is like an 8-9 in the face. The Asian chick looks like an average girl you'd walk by on the street and not look twice. If I'm Finn I'M hoping I end up with the white girl.:yeshrug: Not everything is about race, bruh.

:deadrose:

Breh said Space Wizards

:deadmanny:

I legit felt the disgust as I read that

:dead:

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
It’s not about self-esteem imo. I think a lot of us thought Rey and Finn were going to be leads the way the last film’s posters were put together, with Kylo Ren being the main bad guy. Pairing him up with the Asian chick was a very overt bait and switch because she was a disctinctly basic side bytch, thus making Finn look like he can’t pull the top bytch or isn’t worthy of her while the white actors were :manny:

That's my point though breh. Why is it necessary that he pull the "top bytch"? Strong emphasis on quote unquote. Why do stans feel he needs to "be worthy of her"? So the Asian chick is the basic side bytch and that should be beneath him because we need him to be worthy of the white chick? Why is that white chick so far up on a pedestal?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
:lolbron: Hilarious...

I actually thought it was going that way but the writer didnt go all the way... mostly because the white male viewing audience would have had a deeper problem with it... and yes there would have been a serious backlash if they wrote that in which they touched on in the first movie but we know what happened. :beli:

Aint no white writers writing no black male piping off some cute white chick in a major league movie in a divided racially biased america... :stopitslime:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Seen a few posts in the Film Room where that complaint was voiced. Had me :gucci: I get the bumbling novice arguments and complaints, but not getting the girl is just :mjlol:

Film Room.
:lupe: So why didn't you create this thread in The Film Room & directly ask them?

That's my point though breh. Why is it necessary that he pull the "top bytch"? Strong emphasis on quote unquote. Why do stans feel he needs to "be worthy of her"? So the Asian chick is the basic side bytch and that should be beneath him because we need him to be worthy of the white chick? Why is that white chick so far up on a pedestal?
:gucci: Maybe because Rey is the female lead? Y'all making this a lot harder than it needs to be. If Finn was white, there is no doubt he'd be Rey's love interest.

Last edited:
Daps
Rey look like she got some fire p*ssy. Her ass flat though.
This is a gonna be controversial here but a good face is worth more than a good body. Ask yourself this, would you rather have a chick with a great face but a flat body or a chick with an ugly face but great body?:jbhmm:
Who you trying to spend the rest of your life with?
Karruche:
GettyImages-691387528.jpg

Or, this?:scust::
tumblr_mnmp3x9uYe1r8pdijo1_400.jpg

Last edited:

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

You keep saying fans.. Just say random people in the Film Room