Black soccer player accused of beating up pawg girlfriend and trying to force her to have sex.

Bonk

God’s Son
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
In Da 15th
Talk about UK but never been to the countries in UK other than England. Makes no sense. Everything about you just screams Londoner

Wales isn’t England - is it? Scotland is a mission and it’s always cold out there but Edinburgh is on my bucket list.

Yes, I’m a proper Londoner - a city-country within a country and the belly of the beast. If you can make it in London Town - you can make it anywhere in the world. They don’t build human beings like us anywhere else in world - too fast, too furious and too dangerous, lol

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wales isn’t England - is it? Scotland is a mission and it’s always cold out there but Edinburgh is on my bucket list.

Yes, I’m a proper Londoner - a city-country within a country and the belly of the beast. If you can make it in London Town - you can make it anywhere in the world. They don’t build human beings like us anywhere else in world - too fast, too furious and too dangerous, lol
When did I say Wales or Scotland were England?

Bonk

God’s Son
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
In Da 15th
Let me give you some advice... Done it many of times still here. Nothing wrong with being mixed. The fact you think not being black makes someone soft is odd tho. Bit yeah to wrap this up the footballer is mixed. Don't put that kid on black people

I doubt you have the conjoin to do that to the mandem. You probably did it with those sheltered mixed yutes that eat Yorkshire pudding, lol.

Your type won’t even be brave enough to do it based on how insecure you’re on this thread. No disrespect but you have too much oestrogen and you sound wet.

Also, that wasn’t about me - it should how people look at light skinned guys. They look at as being sweet/soft.

Mason Greenwood is black until he identifies as something else. The same way the media labelled Mark Duggan who also had a white mum as black.

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I doubt you have the conjoin to do that to the mandem. You probably did it with those sheltered mixed yutes that eat Yorkshire pudding, lol.

Your type won’t even be brave enough to do it based on how insecure you’re on this thread. No disrespect but you have too much oestrogen and you sound wet.

Also, that wasn’t about me - it should how people look at light skinned guys. They look at as being sweet/soft.

Mason Greenwood is black until he identifies as something else. The same way the media labelled Mark Duggan who also had a white mum as black.
The kid is mixed. You're also probably mixed.

Bonk

God’s Son
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
In Da 15th
When did I say Wales or Scotland were England?

You claimed I’ve never ventured outside England when I told you I’ve been to Wales.

I’ve been to Wales a lot of times and I used to go there like once a month when I was in Uni. Been to Cardiff, Swansea, Newport, and Shrewsbury (somewhat just on the outskirts of West Midlands) - all in Wales.

Bonk

God’s Son
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
In Da 15th
The kid is mixed. You're also probably mixed.

I’m not mixed but I have got mixed killys (bredrins/friends depending on what word you can grasp). And those are my black bruddas with decades of friendship.

And they’re are black and also identify as such.

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You claimed I’ve never ventured outside England when I told you I’ve been to Wales.

I’ve been to Wales a lot of times and I used to go there like once a month when I was in Uni. Been to Cardiff, Swansea, Newport, and Shrewsbury (somewhat just on the outskirts of West Midlands) - all in Wales.
Shrewsbury isn't even Wales smh

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m not mixed but I have got mixed killys (bredrins/friends depending on what word you can grasp). And those are my black bruddas with decades of friendship.

And they’re are black and also identify as such.
Lmao at calling half cacs your black bruddaa. Lost yout. Just stop man

Bonk

God’s Son
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
In Da 15th
Shrewsbury isn't even Wales smh

Shrewsbury is in Wales and they speak Welsh there, lol.

It’s just on the outskirts of West Midlands hence you probably think it’s England. And Wales itself is just 1hr and half drive from West Midlands. It’s closer to West Midlands than West Midlands to London.

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shrewsbury is in Wales and they speak Welsh there, lol.

It’s just on the outskirts of West Midlands hence you probably think it’s England. And Wales itself is just 1hr and half drive from West Midlands. It’s closer to West Midlands than West Midlands to London.
Wrong again , you keep making yourself look stupid and ignorant.

Shrewsbury - Wikipedia .

For other uses, see Shrewsbury (disambiguation).
Shrewsbury (/ˈʃroʊzbri/ ( listen) SHREWS-bree, /ˈʃruːz-/ ( listen) SHREWS-)[4][5] is a market town and the county town of Shropshire, England. The town

Shrewsbury is in Shropshire... Shropshire is in England. Not Wales. You insist and making yourself look like the ignorant Londoner. Like I said go rest.

Bonk

God’s Son
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
In Da 15th
Wrong again , you keep making yourself look stupid and ignorant.

Shrewsbury - Wikipedia .

Shrewsbury is in Shropshire... Shropshire is in England. Not Wales. You insist and making yourself look like the ignorant Londoner. Like I said go rest.

Lol, Wikipedia is your source, lol.

It’s like Barking and Dagenham that are classified as part of Greater London. But true Londoners know those places are Essex. Or Eltham that’s classified as Greater London but true Londoners know it’s Kent.

When you get to Shrewsbury - they speak Welsh there and the locals would tell you it’s Wales. But it’s classified as Shropshire.