Black soccer player accused of beating up pawg girlfriend and trying to force her to have sex.

Bonk

God’s Son
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
In Da 15th
Well it is the reality, seeing as mixed people are treated better. So there's obviously a clear distinction. Mixed is mixed black is black. You sound like a Londoner smh

Let’s be honest, people of lighter shades are treated better everywhere (even in Africa) but it doesn’t negate who they’re. There’s caste system in India but does that negate the fact that they’re all Indians? There’s a reason why there’s skin bleaching epidemic in Africa especially a country like Nigeria that buys majority of skin bleaching products - does that stop these people from being Africans even if they think having a lighter skin would make them get better treatment?

Most of the people who act as blackness gatekeepers are insecure people who lack self-awareness and have low self-esteem. Be proud of your skin tone and stop trying to define others whilst downplaying their reality. These people face racism just like the rest of us.

Last edited:

Bonk

God’s Son
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
In Da 15th
I said UK, its apart of uk

But this is about Britain - the average person doesn’t count N.I as part of the country tbh.

That extension is more of a political thing and the country is better off being part of Rep. of Ireland since they’re the same people on the same Island. There are like 5 black people living there.

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Breh could if easily found a chick to fukk if she wasn't down, foolishness.

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let’s be honest, people of lighter shades are treated better everywhere (even in Africa) but it doesn’t negate who they’re. There’s caste system in India but does that negate the fact that they’re all Indians? There’s a reason why there’s skin bleaching epidemic in Africa especially a country like Nigeria that buys majority of skin bleaching products - does that stop these people from being Africans even if they think having a lighter skin would make them get better treatment?

Most of people who act as blackness gatekeepers are insecure people who lack self-awareness and have low self-esteem. Be proud of your skin tone and stop trying to define others and downplaying their reality. These people face racism just like the rest of us.
Mixed people are treated better than even light black people. First you said mixed are treated the same as dark Africans and now it's lighter shades are always treated better smh. I'm very proud of being black and that's why every black person should gatekeep it, same way cacs gatekeep

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But this is about Britain - the average person doesn’t count N.I as part of the country tbh.

That extension is more of a political thing and the country is better off being part of Rep. of Ireland since they’re the same people on the same Island. There are like 5 black people living there.
Spoken like someone that's never been to Ireland

Bonk

God’s Son
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
In Da 15th
Mixed people are treated better than even light black people. First you said mixed are treated the same as dark Africans and now it's lighter shades are always treated better smh. I'm very proud of being black and that's why every black person should gatekeep it, same way cacs gatekeep

There are loads of people who aren’t mixed but are lighter than a lot of mixed people, lol. Sancho is an example - he has 2 black parents but he’s lighter than Mason Greenwood.

So, based on what you’re crying about - does that also disqualify Sancho from being black?

Mixed race people in the UK come in different shades and there are a lot of them that are darker than some light skinned people with 2 black parents. Heck, I’ve seen some that either look Arab or Pakistani (these ones face another form of discrimination in anti-Paki and anti-Muslim hate).

Can you see the slippery slope? Stop trying to gatekeep what you can’t control. I expect this from insecure women - not a grown arse man. Let them live and identify how they want to.

Bonk

God’s Son
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
In Da 15th
Spoken like someone that's never been to Ireland

I’ve no business going to that 3rd world country filled with Irish chavs. I’ve never even been to Scotland and I hate Northern England with a passion. So, what the fukk am I going up there for?

Wales is calm tho (the women are lovely). Honestly, the only place I like going to outside Southern England is the Midlands (I know it’s technically North as well). I can’t be arsed with anywhere else tbh. The type of racism I encounter outside London always make me sick.

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There are loads of people who aren’t mixed but are lighter than a lot of mixed people, lol. Sancho is an example - he has 2 black parents but he’s lighter than Mason Greenwood.

So, based on what you’re crying about - does that also disqualify Sancho from being black?

Mixed race people in the UK come in different shades and there are a lot of them that are darker than some light skinned people with 2 black parents. Heck, I’ve seen some that either look Arab or Pakistani (these ones face another form of discrimination in anti-Paki and anti-Muslim hate).

Can you see the slippery slope? Stop trying to gatekeep what you can’t control. I expect this from insecure women - not a grown arse man. Let them live and identify how they want to.
The man is mixed... Get over it.

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’ve no business going to that 3rd world country filled with Irish chavs. I’ve never even been to Scotland and I hate Northern England with a passion. So, what the fukk am I going up there for?

Wales is calm tho (the women are lovely). Honestly, the only place I like going to outside Southern England is the Midlands (I know it’s technically North as well). I can’t be arsed with anywhere else tbh. The type of racism I encounter outside London always make me sick.
Talk about UK but never been to the countries in UK other than England. Makes no sense. Everything about you just screams Londoner

Bonk

God’s Son
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
In Da 15th
The man is mixed... Get over it.

Let me just give you heads up: don’t come to London and tell some of these mixed race guys that they’re not black for your own safety. A lot of them are tapped (psychopaths) and it won’t end well because they put in work for acceptance from their peers to show they’re not as soft/sweet as their skin tone.

Keep it on the internet and in Northern Ireland.

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let me just give you heads up: don’t come to London and tell some of these mixed race guys that they’re not black for your own safety. A lot of them are tapped (psychopaths) and it won’t end well because they put in work for acceptance from their peers to show they’re not as soft/sweet as their skin tone.

Keep it on the internet and in Northern Ireland.
Let me give you some advice... Done it many of times still here. Nothing wrong with being mixed. The fact you think not being black makes someone soft is odd tho. Bit yeah to wrap this up the footballer is mixed. Don't put that kid on black people