Black soccer player accused of beating up pawg girlfriend and trying to force her to have sex.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Rep. of Ireland and Northern Ireland are two different countries.

I am arguing with dumb people, lol.

Rep. of Ireland = an independent country. And that’s the country with black players.

Northern Ireland = part of the U.K. and I doubt they have one black player.

Stop conflating two different countries.

brrrrraaaaappp !!!
boris.png

altruicsense

Lord of the 7 Kingdoms
Daps
Reppin
Westeros
Ok - I accept and I acknowledge that some people are violent, bullies, bad, sociopathic, psycho, mental, evil or whatever.

What I can't understand is how they don't expect to get caught, locked up, exposed, future destroyed and all that shyt when they are celebrities.

Even being non-criminal and black OR famous u have to tiptoe through life so nobody accuses u of shyt u didn't do.

I'm a nobody and u'll never even catch me with a female alone in my office with a closed door cuz I don't want no false accusations. These brehs just be raping chicks routinely like they don't just give a fukk.:mindblown:.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rep. of Ireland and Northern Ireland are two different countries.

I am arguing with dumb people, lol.

Rep. of Ireland = an independent country. And that’s the country with black players.

Northern Ireland = part of the U.K. and I doubt they have one black player.

Stop conflating two different countries.

No shyt sherlock. There are black people ALL OVER THE ISLAND OF IRELAND.

Have you ever been to Ireland, North or South? It's clear you haven't.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know about Rep. of Ireland (Dublin) but I doubt there are that many black people in Northern Ireland.

I’ve been to English cities up North where you can go all day without meeting one black person. So, I was just judging Northern Ireland based on that because I’ve never been there and don’t forget the places isn’t far removed from the IRA madness. And that’s why I doubt black people would be that many in a place as volatile as that.

Belfast has plenty of black people my man. Belfast isn't anymore volatile than Dublin these days, just a bunch of anti-social behaviour and gangsters in every "big" Irish city. The IRA are just another gang/drug dealers these days. They are out here kneecapping people dealing on their turf. :beli:

Bonk

God’s Son
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
In Da 15th
No shyt sherlock. There are black people ALL OVER THE ISLAND OF IRELAND.

Have you ever been to Ireland, North or South? It's clear you haven't.

This is basically why it’s always good to read people’s posts properly before replying them because I said repeatedly that I have never been to Northern Ireland. I know my posts might be effed up because I can’t be arsed to proofread before posting but I still make my point clear and intelligible.

I know Rep. of Ireland has a lot of black people because there was a time they were begging for migrants to come live there with a promise of easy pathway to citizenship and a lot of black and Asian people from the U.K. moved there (they have changed their laws now). Hence you see loads of black Irish people today.

As for Northern Ireland: I grew up in the era of IRA bombing everywhere in England, especially London and it’s common knowledge that it’s still very volatile with IRA guns and bombs still littered everywhere (a lot of guns in England during the 2000s when England reached its peak of gun violence were from there) despite the peace treaty. So, it’s always going to be a tad difficult for me to see the place having a substantial black population when most cities in England don’t have that many black people. And I have never seen a black person from there in real life or on TV.

Hopefully, I’ll go there one day to see things for myself. I want to go to Rep. of Ireland as well (I have cousins from there).

Anyway, I checked again - there’s no black football player on their footy team. But Rep. of Ireland has a bunch of Nigerian Irish football players. So, my point stands.

Bonk

God’s Son
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
In Da 15th
Belfast has plenty of black people my man. Belfast isn't anymore volatile than Dublin these days, just a bunch of anti-social behaviour and gangsters in every "big" Irish city. The IRA are just another gang/drug dealers these days. They are out here kneecapping people dealing on their turf. :beli:

I was watching a documentary of Irish drug cartels based on the Kinahans recently and it’s pretty interesting how both Dublin and Belfast are linked by gangs (both countries are genetically/linguistically the same with the same people on the same Island but separated by politics).

Does Garda have jurisdiction in Belfast as well despite the fact that Belfast is under London? And does IRA turf extend into Dublin?

People talk about El Chapo but the Kinahans are also up there. When you make about a billion dollars from moving weight then there should be a Netflix series about you. Irish people are a different type of wild nutters and their ting is well regulated due to how highly educated Kinahan senior is.