Black soccer player accused of beating up pawg girlfriend and trying to force her to have sex.

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t do Google - visit Shrewsbury like I have done and the locals would tell you it’s Wales.

And I already gave you a link that showed Welsh people said Shrewsbury is more Welsh than Cardiff, the capital of Wales. You have to be out there to know that. They also speak Welsh.
Why do you keep telling me to visit a place that I've been to countless times?

Why do you decide to ignore a map that literally shows you where the border is and where Shrewsbury is in relation to said border?

Bonk

God’s Son
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
In Da 15th
My man there are black people all over Ireland. :russ:

I know about Rep. of Ireland (Dublin) but I doubt there are that many black people in Northern Ireland.

I’ve been to English cities up North where you can go all day without meeting one black person. So, I was just judging Northern Ireland based on that because I’ve never been there and don’t forget the places isn’t far removed from the IRA madness. And that’s why I doubt black people would be that many in a place as volatile as that.

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know about Rep. of Ireland (Dublin) but I doubt there are that many black people in Northern Ireland.

I’ve been to English cities up North where you can go all day without meeting one black person. So, I was just judging Northern Ireland based on that because I’ve never been there and don’t forget the places isn’t far removed from the IRA madness. And that’s why I doubt black people would be that many in a place as volatile as that.
But you said you haven't been up north. Now you're saying you can go days without seeing black people up north? Which is it? Why would you judge Ireland based on northern English cities?

Bonk

God’s Son
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
In Da 15th
So you make a clear distinction between mixed people you say they're tapped, then you say but they're also black. So are you saying black people are tapped?

A lot of black people in London are also tapped. Saying people are tapped is a generic expression in London - not something to be having a debate about. Get a grip.

I doubt you’re from the U.K. and Google is your source for everything U.K.

Bonk

God’s Son
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
In Da 15th
But you said you haven't been up north. Now you're saying you can go days without seeing black people up north? Which is it? Why would you judge Ireland based on northern English cities?

You’re an illiterate. My post is there.

I said I hate Northern England. Saying I hate a region =/= I have never been there.

The 2 places I said I have never been to are Scotland and Northern Ireland.

Stop trying to win idiotic argument by twisting my words, you complete melt!

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A lot of black people in London are also tapped. Saying people are tapped is a generic expression in London - not something to be having a debate about. Get a grip.

I doubt you’re from the U.K. and Google is your source for everything U.K.
So now it's gone from mixed people are tapped to everyone is tapped lmao? Okay lol

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You’re an illiterate. My post is there.

I said I hate Northern England. Saying I hate a region =/= I have never been there.

The 2 places I said I have never been to are Scotland and Northern Ireland.

Stop trying to win idiotic argument by twisting my words, you complete melt!
So what were the northern cities you went to and didn't see black people?

Why would you compare northern cities to northern Ireland?

The fact you called me a melt let's me know you're a cac

Bonk

God’s Son
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
In Da 15th
My man there are black people all over Ireland. :russ:

Half the Irish soccer squad is black ffs. :russ::russ::russ:

Rep. of Ireland and Northern Ireland are two different countries.

I am arguing with dumb people, lol.

Rep. of Ireland = an independent country. And that’s the country with black players.

Northern Ireland = part of the U.K. and I doubt they have one black player.

Stop conflating two different countries.

Bonk

God’s Son
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
In Da 15th
So what were the northern cities you went to and didn't see black people?

Why would you compare northern cities to northern Ireland?

The fact you called me a melt let's me know you're a cac

You’re a twat, bellend, complete tosser, and wallad.

That makes me a cac x4.

Piss off, you schmuck!

Bonk

God’s Son
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
In Da 15th
Yeah you've been caught out, last time I reply to you cac

Lol, you’re an illiterate that can’t read and who thrive in twisting people’s words and Google that got slapped with facts. But after taking a beating based on reality - it’s back to calling people a cac like a loser.

I’m blacker than everyone in your bloodline. Stop using Google to discuss shyt you don’t know and get help for your low self-esteem and insecurities.

Your type gets 2-finger slapped all the time out here. The same goes for the shytheads that watch British Reality TV shows and think they know about the reality of living in the U.K. Eat a fat dyck with mustard on it and piss off.

I’m done with you.