Black soccer player accused of beating up pawg girlfriend and trying to force her to have sex.

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol, Wikipedia is your source, lol.

It’s like Barking and Dagenham that are classified as part of Greater London. But true Londoners know those places are Essex. Or Eltham that’s classified as Greater London but true Londoners know it’s Kent.

When you get to Shrewsbury - they speak Welsh there and the locals would tell you it’s Wales. But it’s classified as Shropshire.

I've never seen someone so wrong and strong lol. Shropshire is not in Wales. All you have to do is look on a map... Look where Shrewsbury is then look where the Welsh border is. You're been fun to laugh at but now it's just embarrassing for you.

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
Lol at you man @Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha and @Bonk arguing about mixed and black.

TBH you’re both right, but a lot of the time it just depends on the way the child has been brought up and when you ask them.

For example my nephew on my bothers side is white mum black dad but he refers to his black side. My nieces are white dad black mum and they refer to themselves as mixed. It’s because my brother is culturally more African and also my nephew is fully in Uni and rolls with black people. When he was younger he said he was mixed, on the other hand my nieces are 7 and 9…so it’s also when the person in question defines themselves.

I personally refer to black mixed people as black. But I’m born and raised Londoner, but I also lived outside of London for over 10 years and not really heard any different tbh.

Edit: I disagree about Barking and Dags though. I lived around there. That’s east London through and through.

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

TBH you’re both right, but a lot of the time it just depends on the way the child has been brought up and when you ask them.

For example my nephew on my bothers side is white mum black dad but he refers to his black side. My nieces are white dad black mum and they refer to themselves as mixed. It’s because my brother is culturally more African and also my nephew is fully in Uni and rolls with black people. When he was younger he said he was mixed, on the other hand my nieces are 7 and 9…so it’s also when the person in question defines themselves.

I personally refer to black mixed people as black. But I’m born and raised Londoner, but I also lived outside of London for over 10 years and not really heard any different tbh.

Edit: I disagree about Barking and Dags though. I lived around there. That’s east London through and through.
I really believe calling mixed black.more often is a London thing. In terms of UK.

What I don't get tho is why not just call mixed people mixed

Bonk

God’s Son
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
In Da 15th
Wrong again , you keep making yourself look stupid and ignorant.

Shrewsbury - Wikipedia .

For other uses, see Shrewsbury (disambiguation).
Shrewsbury (/ˈʃroʊzbri/ ( listen) SHREWS-bree, /ˈʃruːz-/ ( listen) SHREWS-)[4][5] is a market town and the county town of Shropshire, England. The town

Shrewsbury is in Shropshire... Shropshire is in England. Not Wales. You insist and making yourself look like the ignorant Londoner. Like I said go rest.

This is from Welsh people and they’re telling you Shrewsbury is more Welsh than even their capital city, Cardiff:

Why the people of Shrewsbury are 'more Welsh' than Cardiff

^Like I said: you have to be out there to know it’s a Welsh city. I know because I’ve been there and that’s what the locals told me. They speak Welsh there.

You won’t know because you have never been there and Google is your source - just as Google is your source for gatekeeping blackness like the rest of these muppets.

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is from Welsh people and they’re telling you Shrewsbury is more Welsh than even their capital city, Cardiff:

Why the people of Shrewsbury are 'more Welsh' than Cardiff

^Like I said: you have to be out there to know it’s a Welsh city. I know because I’ve been there and that’s what the locals told me. They speak Welsh there.

You won’t know because you have never been there and Google is your source - just as Google is your source for gatekeeping blackness like the rest of these muppets.
Lmao how can an English town on the other side of the Welsh border be wales? Who said I've never been to Shrewsbury?

Here's a map for you

images

roads+wales.gif

The green is Wales. The yellow is England

Last edited:

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
I really believe calling mixed black.more often is a London thing. In terms of UK.

What I don't get tho is why not just call mixed people mixed

Its a fair enough statement, another example my Mrs is White/Japanese. But she’ll never refer to her self As white, she’ll either say she's Japanese with “English mix”.

I think most people align with their more culturally strong side of things, hence why in London we’d refer to mixed people as black. And back in the day people would say “half cast” which wasn’t good. So that’s another reason we just cut to the chase and say black.

I’m up north regularly in Manchester, my bro in law lives in Ireland and I definitely have input into that difference and why they refer to themselves as mixed. But it derails the thread IMO.

But based on the news:

I’m a game going United fan so this whole situation is fukked. Quite simply Mason doesn’t deserve to play for United again, nor for any professional club in The UK and Ireland.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Let me just give you heads up: don’t come to London and tell some of these mixed race guys that they’re not black for your own safety. A lot of them are tapped (psychopaths) and it won’t end well because they put in work for acceptance from their peers to show they’re not as soft/sweet as their skin tone.

Keep it on the internet and in Northern Ireland.

Lmao you make it seem like London half breeds are killers because one of their parents are white

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Mason Greenwood isn't just a young black soccer player, he's like the Evan Mobley of international soccer. I was thinking this thread was on some college kid in America till I opened the thread.

Bonk

God’s Son
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
In Da 15th

Yes, that’s the thing about trying to force classifications on British born blacks. Even within families - people identify as different things. In my family, my brother and I identify more as African than my sisters and that’s because we used to go to African history summer school in Brixton and we read a lot of black/African history. And I know people who were born and raised here that are even more African than me.

Then you have tons of Caribbeans born and raised here that are straight up yardies and some that don’t even care about it and prefer just being British.

The same is applicable to mixed race people - it’s mostly an individual thing and what the individual is comfortable identifying as.

Asians are also like that.

Honestly, classifications with British born non-ethnic British people is very fluid and you can’t just wake up in your house and go on the internet and start classifying people on what you think they should identify as. And that’s basically why I don’t take internet noise seriously. It’s hot air for the most part because it has no bearing on reality.

All my mixed friends and the ones in my extended family identify as black. Ditto the average mixed person I meet. And I have also met a handful of mixed people that identify as mixed.

Also, the British system and ethnic British people also classify them as black regardless of the political correctness. So, it’s better to let them identify with what they feel comfortable identifying with rather than saying they’re outrightly not black due to idiotic insecurities.

Lol, Barking and Dagenham have always been Essex and both places used to be home of the skinheads. London just expanded into those places in the last 20 yrs. I remember when I used to go down to Dagenham in the early 2000s as a kid to visit my cousins with my parents because my aunt bought a house there (when blacks started moving there from London in droves) - it used to be proper Essex in everything. White flight and black people populating those places is why London expanded into it. Both places never used to be crowded/rowdy with that many black people back in the day. There weren’t even London buses out there back then. Funnily enough, London has now expanded deeper into Essex today, all the way to Chafford Hundred and you can get buses from London to those places. Back in the day, it wasn’t like that - just c2c train from Upton Park or Liverpool Street.

Bonk

God’s Son
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
In Da 15th
Lmao how can an English town on the other side of the Welsh border be wales? Who said I've never been to Shrewsbury?

Here's a map for you

images

roads+wales.gif

The green is Wales. The yellow is England

I don’t do Google - visit Shrewsbury like I have done and the locals would tell you it’s Wales.

And I already gave you a link that showed Welsh people said Shrewsbury is more Welsh than Cardiff, the capital of Wales. You have to be out there to know that. They also speak Welsh.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That extension is more of a political thing and the country is better off being part of Rep. of Ireland since they’re the same people on the same Island. There are like 5 black people living there.

My man there are black people all over Ireland. :russ:

Half the Irish soccer squad is black ffs. :russ::russ::russ: