Black soccer player accused of beating up pawg girlfriend and trying to force her to have sex.

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Arsenal players would never, they'd drink a lot of alcohol but they wouldn't do demonic shyt like this:francis:

CzU3.gif

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
No husband? What a shame.

Your the c00n who knocked up a becky and has mixed race children right? Nice to meet you.

Are you living in the UK? I've heard that there's an epidemic of mixed children in the UK who are in foster care--it is typically the offspring of WW and BM--it's a big problem according to my friend. She said their over-represented in foster care. Is that true?

She also says that a lot of the brehs in the UK get with WW that are absolutely hit in the face and body. Is it true or false? I'm only asking you for obvious reasons-your with one, right?

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Your the c00n who knocked up a becky and has mixed race children right? Nice to meet you.

Are you living in the UK? I've heard that there's an epidemic of mixed children in the UK who are in foster care--it is typically the offspring of WW and BM--it's a big problem according to my friend. She said their over-represented in foster care. Is that true?

She also says that a lot of the brehs in the UK get with WW that are absolutely hit in the face and body. Is it true or false? I'm only asking you for obvious reasons-your with one, right?
1. She's not white

2. You aren't good enough to be married.

2 facts. I'm done responding to you until you upgrade your life

Bonk

God’s Son
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
In Da 15th
Mixed are mixed in britain.

Mixed aren’t mixed in Britain - that’s an internet declaration that’s mostly done by blockheads. And a lot of these blockheads are self-declared gatekeepers of blackness. Identification in Britain is fluid and in most cases it’s dependent on how the individual identifies. Most mixed black and white/Asian people in Britain identify as black in everyday life but there are some who identify as mixed.

You also have mixed white and Asian who in most cases look white. And most cases, they identify as white and not mixed. The ones that look Asian identify as Asian.

Even with being black British and Asian British - there are blacks and Asians born and raised in Britain who don’t identify with either tag. They just identify with their parents’ country of origin.

Regardless, with mixed black and white people with obvious black phenotypes - they’re viewed as black and described as black in most cases. The only exception is when the individual wants to identify as mixed.

A cursory look at how every thing that talks about being black and British is littered with loads of mixed people is enough evidence for this. I don’t understand the redundant argument on this thread by ignorant people. Heck, everyone calls mixed race people “lighties” - which means: light skinned black people (in general lingo).

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mixed aren’t mixed in Britain - that’s an internet declaration that’s mostly done by blockheads. Identification in Britain is fluid and in most cases it’s dependent on how the individual identifies. Most mixed black and white/Asian people in Britain identify as black in everyday life but there are some who identify as mixed.

You also have mixed white and Asian who in most cases look white. And most cases, they identify as white and not mixed. The ones that look Asian identify as Asian.

Even with being black British and Asian British - there are blacks and Asians born and raised in Britain who don’t identify with either tag. They just identify with their parents’ country of origin.

Regardless, with mixed black and white people with obvious black phenotypes - they’re viewed as black and described as black in most cases. The only exception is when the individual wants to identify as mixed.

A cursory look at how every thing that talks about being black and British is littered with loads of mixed people is enough evidence for this. I don’t understand the redundant argument on this thread by ignorant people. Heck, everyone calls mixed race people “lighties” - which means: light skinned black people (in general lingo).
So why do mixed.people have there own census and gov stats?

Why are mixed people referred to as mixed In news articles?

Lighties is mostly used in London, you think people are saying lighties in n.ireland ? Or Scotland? Smh

Bonk

God’s Son
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
In Da 15th
The whole mixed race ignorance on this thread is just as idiotic as the wild claims that majority of black men in the U.K. only date white women when in reality the overwhelming majority of black men in the U.K., especially the ones from London have NEVER slept with a white woman in their lives.

Some of you don’t even know how culturally different black and white people are in the U.K. And the average black guy doesn’t even know how to approach a white woman. Coupled with the fact that the average white woman is shook of black guys from working class areas, lol.

Last edited:

Bonk

God’s Son
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
In Da 15th
So why do mixed.people have there own census and gov stats?

Why are mixed people referred to as mixed In news articles?

Lighties is mostly used in London, you think people are saying lighties in n.ireland ? Or Scotland? Smh

Why are “black African”, “black Caribbean”, “black British” and “black other” on census and govt stats at the same time? You do know a lot of black people born and raised in the U.K. tick black African or black Caribbean instead of black British, no?

That’s just a mere classification for political correctness - it’s not the reality. In reality, everyone is lumped together including mixed black and white. Even white men/women with mixed black kids always tell their kids they’re black because that’s how their fellow white people and the system see them.

I don’t know where you’re from but the UK is the godfather of racism and racism is the core of this country - they just know how to mask it better than everyone else. The system doesn’t see these people as mixed - it views them just as black as the blackest person from Sudan. That’s the reality. I’ve lived here all my life and I know the reality.

Daps
She posted these pics and audio to social media and no one is in here asking about a police report.

:jbhmm:

Interesting

Asking the right questions.

Dealing with police uncovers a lot of shyt during the discovery phase. These broads have lower profiles so they want to put brehs business in the street while keeping their dirt hidden. Not saying breh is innocent but a victim would instinctively wanna go to the cops first. She wants all the heat on him so folks don't start digging around her stuff.

Bonk

God’s Son
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
In Da 15th
Fam, why are you talking about Northern Ireland? It’s not even part of Britain and there are probably 5 black people living there, lol.

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why are “black African”, “black Caribbean”, “black British” and “black other” on census and govt stats at the same time? You do know a lot of black people born and raised in the U.K. tick black African or black Caribbean instead of black British, no?

That’s just a mere classification for political correctness - it’s not the reality. In reality, everyone is lumped together including mixed black and white. Even white men/women with mixed black kids always tell their kids they’re black because that’s how their fellow white people and the system see them.

I don’t know where you’re from but the UK is the godfather of racism and racism is the core of this country - they just know how to mask it better than everyone else. The system doesn’t see these people as mixed - it views them just as black as the blackest person from Sudan. That’s the reality. I’ve lived here all my life and I know the reality.
Well it is the reality, seeing as mixed people are treated better. So there's obviously a clear distinction. Mixed is mixed black is black. You sound like a Londoner smh