Black people really aren't for other black people

DJSmooth

Superstar
Daps
I know cacs are racist and all the common rhetoric yadda yadda. But one thing I can say is that back in college whenever I went to cac parties I always noticed how friendly they are to literally everyone, including people of color. "Hey buddy wanna beer?" "Hey buddy wanna hit of this blunt?" Complete strangers will act like they've been your best friend of 10 years. Their women do not make themselves strangers and openly approach guys either to be friendly or flirty.

Contrast that to black parties. I dunno what it is with our culture man but our people are unbelievably stuck up. There's no sense of unity, strangers aren't friendly or for eachother and are often rude to eachother. It feels like you're constantly being judged at times. Black men wanna be on their faux-alpha male shyt at all times and are constantly trying to act "hard." What's good with that? :jbhmm:

Speaking as someone who hangs out with far more black people than white.

You are probably a lame. Black people can smell a lame a mile away :scust:

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
I get what you're saying. I live in Enterprise, Alabama which is mostly white. What I've noticed is that you either have to be interesting or attractive in order for black women to approach you. You have to make them come to you. It was the exact same way when in lived in Lithonia, GA for 6 months.

White women on the other hand will come up to you and gauge your personality in order to see if you're cool or not. That's one reason why I see pretty white women married to ugly guys half the time.

Guy's of both races are pretty cool and friendly if you present yourself accordingly.

Tupac in a Business Suit

Middle aged....Middle paid
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem via Brooklyn
We get it breh :whoa:

You a cornball that's used to going to white body frat parties playing drunk pin the tail on the donkey with you bein the donkey then you went to a black party and felt out of place so now you mad that nobody offered you a drink and none of the broads even acknowledged your existence and here we are today with this gay ass thread :heh:

Don't come empty handed, and assert yourself in a normal way then you wouldn't have these problems. Just seems like you're a socially awkward fakkit that's mad that black people didn't cater towards you're pathetic existence when you were probably standing in the corner with ya head down faking like you had somebody texting the whole time :mjlol:

This makes too much sense. +rep

360Waves

2 girls and they get along like I'm Lou Will
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Instead of white people I could've just as easily used middle aged to elderly black people as my example and the message would've been the same. That's the funniest part, for all you dumb fukks calling me a "c00n." :mjlol:

Again the ignorant ones are so caught up in the fact that I compared us to white people that they're largely missing the point. The young generation of blacks has issues. :manny:

The Oracle

Expat
Daps
Reppin
the world
ITT: "don't be accusing me of not being friendly motherfukker"

raw

The Oracle

Expat
Daps
Reppin
the world
Instead of white people I could've just as easily used middle aged to elderly black people as my example and the message would've been the same. That's the funniest part, for all you dumb fukks calling me a "c00n." :mjlol:

Again the ignorant ones are so caught up in the fact that I compared us to white people that they're largely missing the point. The young generation of blacks has issues. :manny:
just let it go op. some on here are very committed to their deebo online persona role playing schtick. irl they are smokey or the guy with the black eye so don't even sweat it.

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
This makes too much sense. +rep

If you go to any party with a bottle or Green, introduce yourself / show appreciation to the host(s) first thing, talk to people and carry yourself right then you will never have an issue with any getother and you'll be invited regularly

I don't eat the food at most peoples gatherings outside of real close family but there's always some black woman, god bless their soul, that always is trying to force food down a nikka throat :damn: then look at me crazy when I tell them I don't do the cakes desserts or any of that and haven't for years :mjlol:

nikkas always try to pass a blunt but I don't smoke and there's always somebody asking what I want to drink

This nikka just lame as fukk because I never had those problems and all I ever partied with was black people :manny:

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I get what you're saying. I live in Enterprise, Alabama which is mostly white. What I've noticed is that you either have to be interesting or attractive in order for black women to approach you. You have to make them come to you. It was the exact same way when in lived in Lithonia, GA for 6 months.

White women on the other hand will come up to you and gauge your personality in order to see if you're cool or not. That's one reason why I see pretty white women married to ugly guys half the time.

Guy's of both races are pretty cool and friendly if you present yourself accordingly.

I'm not trying to be funny but how the fukk did you find out about Enterprise, GA?

Tupac in a Business Suit

Middle aged....Middle paid
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem via Brooklyn
If you go to any party with a bottle or Green, introduce yourself / show appreciation to the host(s) first thing, talk to people and carry yourself right the you will never have an issue with any getother and you'll be invited regularly

I don't eat the food at most peoples gatherings outside of real close family but there's always some black woman, god bless their soul, that always is trying to force food down a nikka throat :damn: then look at me crazy when I tell them I don't do the cakes desserts or any of that and haven't for years :mjlol:

nikkas always try to pass a blunt but I don't smoke and there's always somebody asking what I want to drink

This nikka just lame as fukk because I never had those problems and all ever partied with was black people :manny:

He is probably young. I think cats born after 85 just different than brehs born before that. If you are grown and are at any black setting and you can't fit in it is more than likely that you are awkward.... Forget the whole c00n talk or white people praise....That post sums it up entirely. If you can't assert yourself, past the age of 25, that's all on you...

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
If yousurroundingsrty with a bottle or Green, introduce yourself / show appreciation to the host(s) first thing, talk to people and carry yourself right then you will never have an issue with any getother and you'll be invited regularly

This nikka just lame as fukk because I never had those problems and all I ever partied with was black people :manny:

It's just about being cautious and aware of your surroundings.... I be on the same shyt