Black people really aren't for other black people

360Waves

2 girls and they get along like I'm Lou Will
Daps
Reppin
NYC
It's got nothing to do with race. Some people just party differently than others. And the point of being at any party is to have fun with a bigger group of people. OP is basically just saying he's more comfortable with the experiences with he's had with white people. I'm not trying to call him a c00n but that is some c00n shyt to believe. Do some soul searching, breh. There has got to be a deeper reason why you would go out of your way to praise white people for their manners.

"white people are just nicer to me!" :mjlol:

In large groups of white people (more than 3) one thing is for sure, it's only a matter of time before they will be on some other shyt. Stop worrying about black vs. white and be yourself, nikka.
That's not what I'm saying at all actually. If I was more comfortable around white people I would've made a concentrated effort to continue to hang out with them past college. You can be comfortable with black people but simultaneously acknowledge their faults.

Believe it or not, not everyone is retarded like you and thinks purely in binary. It's not always "c00n" or "pro-black" with no in between. One thing I can't stand is a smart dumb nikka making a post assuming they've got another person figured out when they don't have the first fukking clue what's going on.

360Waves

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Why would a grown ass man be trying to make new friends unless they already was a lame who didn't have any dumb ass nikka :mjlol:

I got more than enough friends and family that I don't have enough time to parlay with them but I'm supposed to parlay with some weird awkward fakkit standing around looking for someone to offer him a drink or something at a party :russ:

Yea okay nikka...
I can smell the middling job and salary off you from a mile away. God damn you're one ignorant motherfukker. :mjlol:

And no, no one is telling you to offer him a drink. Or even be a friend. You lack critical thinking skills as well as arguing skills so you try to turn everything into an extreme to support your points. You don't have to offer anything. It's about making people comfortable because you'd want the same treatment but also because in the long run you never know who ends up successful. Learn to network instead of trying to maintain an image you dumb b*stard.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
It's got nothing to do with race. Some people just party differently than others. And the point of being at any party is to have fun with a bigger group of people. OP is basically just saying he's more comfortable with the experiences with he's had with white people. I'm not trying to call him a c00n but that is some c00n shyt to believe. Do some soul searching, breh. There has got to be a deeper reason why you would go out of your way to praise white people for their manners.

"white people are just nicer to me!" :mjlol:

In large groups of white people (more than 3) one thing is for sure, it's only a matter of time before they will be on some other shyt. Stop worrying about black vs. white and be yourself, nikka.

Bingo. That idiot feels a sense of accomplishment because a white dude patted him on the head and tossed him a cold one at a party :mjlol:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
That's not what I'm saying at all actually. If I was more comfortable around white people I would've made a concentrated effort to continue to hang out with them past college. You can be comfortable with black people but simultaneously acknowledge their faults.

Believe it or not, not everyone is retarded like you and thinks purely in binary. It's not always "c00n" or "pro-black" with no in between. One thing I can't stand is a smart dumb nikka making a post assuming they've got another person figured out when they don't have the first fukking clue what's going on.

2425185-5536979159-23742.gif

:mjlol:

LOOPY

All Star
Daps
Bingo. That idiot feels a sense of accomplishment because a white dude patted him on the head and tossed him a cold one at a party :mjlol:

*a drunk cac offered slim a half open warm can of 7-up and now he thinks he got race relations in the USA down pact :mjlol:

tonight at the Halloween parties imma start offering random white ppl and black dudes red bulls, hawaian punches, kit kats n mike n ikes :pachaha:

i may have just saved the next possible police brutality victim of America :wow:

~ loopy

360Waves

Daps
Reppin
NYC
That gif doesn't even make sense within the context of the post. You've probably got more posts in this thread than anyone else besides me and each successive one makes you look dumber and dumber.

You're simply not a smart individual. I don't associate with those who throw around "c00n" to describe anyone who criticizes black people and wants to see them do better. The real c00ns are dudes like you who've accepted the status quo and deflect criticism because you actually believe this is the best we can do. I see your true colors and it's not a good look. :manny:

Daps

Retarded? Yeah, ok. I ain't call you a c00n. I said your post was c00nish. So who's really just assuming and misreading shyt here?

Let me explain this to you so you can meditate on it: Stop comparing what black people do to white people. If black people have an issue, they have an issue. It doesn't necessarily have to deal with another group of people. You had no reason to bring white people into it as a part of your point. That's why it's a c00nish statement. I'm not one of these hivemind coli monolith dudes. I'm telling you straight up. I don't know shyt about you and I'm not trying to make it seem I have you "figured out". In all honesty, I don't give a fukk about you. All I'm saying commenting on is what YOU orignally posted. I guess I should just ignore the subtext that you like hanging out with white people more than black people and "woe is me..." all my friends are black. I was giving you the benefit of the doubt but you wanna actually defend your c00n position. Still, I ain't gonna call you a c00n. I will tell you to suck my dikk tho, ho.

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I can smell the middling job and salary off you from a mile away. God damn you're one ignorant motherfukker. :mjlol:

And no, no one is telling you to offer him a drink. Or even be a friend. You lack critical thinking skills as well as arguing skills so you try to turn everything into an extreme to support your points. You don't have to offer anything. It's about making people comfortable because you'd want the same treatment but also because in the long run you never know who ends up successful. Learn to network instead of trying to maintain an image you dumb b*stard.

We get it breh :whoa:

You a cornball that's used to going to white body frat parties playing drunk pin the tail on the donkey with you bein the donkey then you went to a black party and felt out of place so now you mad that nobody offered you a drink and none of the broads even acknowledged your existence and here we are today with this gay ass thread :heh:

Don't come empty handed, and assert yourself in a normal way then you wouldn't have these problems. Just seems like you're a socially awkward fakkit that's mad that black people didn't cater towards you're pathetic existence when you were probably standing in the corner with ya head down faking like you had somebody texting the whole time :mjlol:

Daps
I don't associate with those who throw around "c00n" to describe anyone who criticizes black people and wants to see them do better
Following the example of what white peopel do at parties is doing better. Yeah, you c00ning hard, breh. Just move on. Log off for the day. Post from your alias. You on a fast track to being roasted beyond this thread if you keep tap dancing like this.

:mjlol: you better come out and say one of your white friends hacked your account while you were scrubbing off the sharpie dikk he drew on your face.

:ufdup:

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Jesus. Vicious post.

Contrast that to black parties. I dunno what it is with our culture man but our people are unbelievably stuck up. There's no sense of unity, strangers aren't friendly or for eachother and are often rude to eachother. It feels like you're constantly being judged at times. Black men wanna be on their faux-alpha male shyt at all times and are constantly trying to act "hard." What's good with that? :jbhmm:

I don't have an answer for you but black American culture is just strange. If I were friendly to someone, "Want a beer?", etc. it's seen as being fruity or gay. Their idea of masculinity is being a stone cold hard ass who never smiles.

I too grew up in NYC and your post is 100% accurate. I don't get it either.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
That gif doesn't even make sense within the context of the post. You've probably got more posts in this thread than anyone else besides me and each successive one makes you look dumber and dumber.

You're simply not a smart individual. I don't associate with those who throw around "c00n" to describe anyone who criticizes black people and wants to see them do better. The real c00ns are dudes like you who've accepted the status quo and deflect criticism because you actually believe this is the best we can do. I see your true colors and it's not a good look. :manny:
fukk outta here with that weak ass psychological analysis:mjlol:

You're looking more and more like a c00n by each post. Other posters have clearly seen through your bullshyt as well :mjlol:

DillaTUDE

Superstar
Daps
Yeah, ain't no way in hell I can eva fukk wit dem majority white frat type parties like dat.:huhldup:

Lol But nikkas lyin like a mufukka if dey actin like dat "too coo for school." :birdman:'n & :usure: 'n ass shyt doesnt go down at some of our spots/parties. It def ain't all da time but it is dere.

And ya blackness ain't somehow magically reduced for keepin it a buck bout it. Stop it. :comeon:

Have you ever had any negative experiences at an all black party?