Black people really aren't for other black people

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I have family in Lithonia. My whole family is originally based in Enterprise. It's awkward as hell being around alot of white people. When I was in GA, I felt at home kind of.

That's kinda dope... Never knew those places existed to be real... What's the population in those spots??? I don't travel so excuse my ignorance

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
I know cacs are racist and all the common rhetoric yadda yadda. But one thing I can say is that back in college whenever I went to cac parties I always noticed how friendly they are to literally everyone, including people of color. "Hey buddy wanna beer?" "Hey buddy wanna hit of this blunt?" Complete strangers will act like they've been your best friend of 10 years. Their women do not make themselves strangers and openly approach guys either to be friendly or flirty.

Contrast that to black parties. I dunno what it is with our culture man but our people are unbelievably stuck up. There's no sense of unity, strangers aren't friendly or for eachother and are often rude to eachother. It feels like you're constantly being judged at times. Black men wanna be on their faux-alpha male shyt at all times and are constantly trying to act "hard." What's good with that? :jbhmm:

Speaking as someone who hangs out with far more black people than white.
They're faker. The same dudes smiling at each other are fukking their "bros" girlfriends and shyttin on each other behind their backs. Gotta keep up appearances.

Daps
Claim you're not making assumptions but assume I enjoy the company of white people more with exactly ZERO evidence to prove it.

Where's the subtext? Because I said they're friendlier? They're still white and friendly or not we usually don't relate. I used white friendships in college purely for the benefits like free drugs and easy girls. I wasn't consulting my white friends for deep talks or to come over and chill on the regular. Again, learn to think in something other than binary idiot.
Use a black vs. white argument but claim others are being binary. Lmao. Just take the L and converse with people who agree with you. the fact that you're so defensive is telling.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
I got nothing to prove on here man :yeshrug:I grew up saying nikka around all black people, I'll continue

The black people who allow you to say that are straight up bytchmade. There's no way in hell you would say that around me and my homies. No way. And it's crazy that you even want to say the shyt in the first place