Black people really aren't for other black people

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
The black people who allow you to say that are straight up bytchmade. There's no way in hell you would say that around me and my homies. No way. And it's crazy that you even want to say the shyt in the first place
Easy to judge what you don't know. I grew up in East Atlanta, it's how I was raised.

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
That's kinda dope... Never knew those places existed to be real... What's the population in those spots??? I don't travel so excuse my ignorance
Enterprise, AL is near an Army base (Ft. Rucker). Bout 25k-30k population. I used to smash a chick that stayed out there when I lived in Bama. Lithonia, Ga is right outside of Atlanta

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
I got nothing to prove on here man :yeshrug:I grew up saying nikka around all black people, I'll continue
Wtf is this wild racist c*nt I just spotted in the bushes?! :wtf:This shyt should be an instaban!
Just cuz u hung around a bunch of cowardly c00ns who tried to cater to u in a failed attempt at whiteness inclusion doesn't mean u don't know any better.

U on ignore and I'll sideeye mods hard if u ain't banned by the end of the night.:camby:

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
Wtf is this wild racist c*nt I just spotted in the bushes?! :wtf:This shyt should be an instaban!
Just cuz u hung around a bunch of cowardly c00ns who tried to cater to u in a failed attempt at whiteness inclusion doesn't mean u don't know any better.

U on ignore and I'll sideeye mods hard if u ain't banned by the end of the night.:camby:
:whoa:

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know cacs are racist and all the common rhetoric yadda yadda. But one thing I can say is that back in college whenever I went to cac parties I always noticed how friendly they are to literally everyone, including people of color. "Hey buddy wanna beer?" "Hey buddy wanna hit of this blunt?" Complete strangers will act like they've been your best friend of 10 years. Their women do not make themselves strangers and openly approach guys either to be friendly or flirty.

Contrast that to black parties. I dunno what it is with our culture man but our people are unbelievably stuck up. There's no sense of unity, strangers aren't friendly or for eachother and are often rude to eachother. It feels like you're constantly being judged at times. Black men wanna be on their faux-alpha male shyt at all times and are constantly trying to act "hard." What's good with that? :jbhmm:

Speaking as someone who hangs out with far more black people than white.
Of course this is the truth for the most part when you get into success/competition but fake/naive black powernikkas gonna keep blowing rainbows up yall ass.

360Waves

2 girls and they get along like I'm Lou Will
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Use a black vs. white argument but claim others are being binary. Lmao. Just take the L and converse with people who agree with you. the fact that you're so defensive is telling.
It's not a binary argument because at no point did I ever suggest there's ONLY a black way and white way of acting. As I pointed out before elderly blacks are a lot friendlier than younger ones too and had I used them as the example instead I'm sure you wouldn't be in here butt hurt.

Daps
It's not a binary argument because at no point did I ever suggest there's ONLY a black way and white way of acting. As I pointed out before elderly blacks are a lot friendlier than younger ones too and had I used them as the example instead I'm sure you wouldn't be in here butt hurt.
Butthurt? Nah. Personally I prefer the company of white people :ehh:

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Right when I say that shyt my girl has me out with these fukking cacs at this Halloween party. She gets on my fukking nerves just had to come to these fukking cacs :beli:

shyt got me tight as fukk right now

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Thanks God theres a brother out here so I'm not alone :blessed:

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
I know cacs are racist and all the common rhetoric yadda yadda. But one thing I can say is that back in college whenever I went to cac parties I always noticed how friendly they are to literally everyone, including people of color. "Hey buddy wanna beer?" "Hey buddy wanna hit of this blunt?" Complete strangers will act like they've been your best friend of 10 years. Their women do not make themselves strangers and openly approach guys either to be friendly or flirty.

this reads like some:scusthov::childplease::huhldup:shyt

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
fukk outta here man. I've been to some of those same white frat parties and they wouldn't let nikkaz in. Y'all nikkaz love praising white folks.

I've been to black parties where black folks shared all the food and drank you wanted. Some of y'all nikkaz are self hatin weirdos:camby:

This. I don't know what kinda nikkas he's hanging around with but when I went to black parties people were mad friendly, nobody was stuck up, and everyone had fun each other.

Sounds like dude just wants to make sure massa knows he loves him :mjpls:

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
This. I don't know what kinda nikkas he's hanging around with but when I went to black parties people were mad friendly, nobody was stuck up, and everyone had fun each other.

Sounds like dude just wants to make sure massa knows he loves him :mjpls:
Depends on what type of party