Black people really aren't for other black people

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
That's not what I'm saying at all actually. If I was more comfortable around white people I would've made a concentrated effort to continue to hang out with them past college. You can be comfortable with black people but simultaneously acknowledge their faults.

Believe it or not, not everyone is retarded like you and thinks purely in binary. It's not always "c00n" or "pro-black" with no in between. One thing I can't stand is a smart dumb nikka making a post assuming they've got another person figured out when they don't have the first fukking clue what's going on.

This is exactly what you've been doing this entire thread :mjlol:

360Waves

2 girls and they get along like I'm Lou Will
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Retarded? Yeah, ok. I ain't call you a c00n. I said your post was c00nish. So who's really just assuming and misreading shyt here?

Let me explain this to you so you can meditate on it: Stop comparing what black people do to white people. If black people have an issue, they have an issue. It doesn't necessarily have to deal with another group of people. You had no reason to bring white people into it as a part of your point. That's why it's a c00nish statement. I'm not one of these hivemind coli monolith dudes. I'm telling you straight up. I don't know shyt about you and I'm not trying to make it seem I have you "figured out". In all honesty, I don't give a fukk about you. All I'm saying commenting on is what YOU orignally posted. I guess I should just ignore the subtext that you like hanging out with white people more than black people and "woe is me..." all my friends are black. I was giving you the benefit of the doubt but you wanna actually defend your c00n position. Still, I ain't gonna call you a c00n. I will tell you to suck my dikk tho, ho.
Would it have offended you less if I used Asians or Purple Moutain People as my comparative example as opposed to white people? Are you so fukking incredibly narrow minded and idiotic that you can't see that the premise of the post isn't for black people to be more like white people but for black people to be more friendly and cooperative and that whichever group of people I use as an example of friendliness is fukking irrelevant to the conversation? You're all so caught up in the fact that I praised white people that you're missing the larger point.

Do you acknowledge that other races of people are constantly putting on for their own while with ourselves it's far and few? Because I see threads like that everyday. If you DO, then you should realize this thread is a microcosm of that through the lens of parties. Black people largely do not trust eachother or respect one another and it has cultural ties and is holding us back GREATLY.

Please nikka, you can suck my dikk. You don't know shyt:

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
I know cacs are racist and all the common rhetoric yadda yadda. But one thing I can say is that back in college whenever I went to cac parties I always noticed how friendly they are to literally everyone, including people of color. "Hey buddy wanna beer?" "Hey buddy wanna hit of this blunt?" Complete strangers will act like they've been your best friend of 10 years. Their women do not make themselves strangers and openly approach guys either to be friendly or flirty.

Contrast that to black parties. I dunno what it is with our culture man but our people are unbelievably stuck up. There's no sense of unity, strangers aren't friendly or for eachother and are often rude to eachother. It feels like you're constantly being judged at times. Black men wanna be on their faux-alpha male shyt at all times and are constantly trying to act "hard." What's good with that? :jbhmm:

Speaking as someone who hangs out with far more black people than white.
I worked in the club I see what you trying to say here but i think in varies on your location. Im in the NYC area. If its a white club and couple blacks in the club or black club and couple whites in the club its the same scenario. In the white clubs the cacs are usually feeling their entitlement, drinking, buying drinks and having a good time plus more friendly and approachable but ignorant at times. nikkas will keep to themselves if they not one of them square rubixcube head type nikkas thats even outta place even within their own race but for some reason they comfortable with cacs. At black clubs the black women aint approaching you at all, they expect you come approach them and if you do you got to be some alphamale type brolic nikka or name brand clothes niikka. For instance this club i worked in had some NY Jets nikkas come thru, no one you would know or even heard of (bench riders) but somehow the word got around that it was NY Jets in the building. You could tell who they were. Big 6'6 wide receiver looking nikka, LB nikka and maybe his boys from the hood or school. The black chics tried to make themselves seem approachable to these nikkaz but them Jets nikkaz was after the pawgs / and non blacks up in the club. shyt was funny watching this play out. Needless to say its rare seeing a friendly black woman in the club

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
Have you ever had any negative experiences at an all black party?

Nah, not me personally. But dere are some distinctions I peep/have peeped between da more "mix" type parties and an all black ones. But dat shyt also depends on da kinda crowd too in bof cases tho.

But again, i do notice dat dem :birdman::usure: type vibes are a lil more prevalent at all black parties. Just gotta navigate around dat wack shyt n find da fun in spite of it. Or just dip to da next spot. :yeshrug:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
fukk outta here man. I've been to some of those same white frat parties and they wouldn't let nikkaz in. Y'all nikkaz love praising white folks.

I've been to black parties where black folks shared all the food and drank you wanted. Some of y'all nikkaz are self hatin weirdos
:camby:
this is true

A1aaa

Respectful Fade Runner & Card Puller
Daps
Another one :wow:

It's remarkable how easily some blacks (like OP) fall for the okie-doke. Subconsciously, since so many blacks secretly idolize whites, any form of validation, no matter how meager, is to be commended. shyt is deep.

DillaTUDE

Superstar
Daps
So basically you a cornball?

If I see some lame ass unknown cat at a getogether I'm throwin, I'm trying to figure out who invited this nikka. fukk I look like offering you anything? You shouldn't have came empty handed in the first place

Go back to them white boy parties :camby:

Have you actually been in a situation like this before?

Daps
Would it have offended you less if I used Asians or Purple Moutain People as my comparative example as opposed to white people? Are you so fukking incredibly narrow minded and idiotic that you can't see that the premise of the post isn't for black people to be more like white people but for black people to be more friendly and cooperative and that whichever group of people I use as an example of friendliness is fukking irrelevant to the conversation? You're all so caught up in the fact that I praised white people that you're missing the larger point.

Do you acknowledge that other races of people are constantly putting on for their own while with ourselves it's far and few? Because I see threads like that everyday. If you DO, then you should realize this thread is a microcosm of that through the lens of parties. Black people largely do not trust eachother or respect one another and it has cultural ties and is holding us back GREATLY.

Please nikka, you can suck my dikk. You don't know shyt:
:mjlol: still name calling. nikka, YOU ain't for black people. I saw your point, i saw the subtext. I'm not missing your point at all. I just disagree. And yeah, it would offend me if you brought up some other group of people. It's fallacious. Sorta like fellatio. Oh and did I mention, nikka, suck my dikk!

360Waves

Daps
Reppin
NYC
We get it breh :whoa:

You a cornball that's used to going to white body frat parties playing drunk pin the tail on the donkey with you bein the donkey then you went to a black party and felt out of place so now you mad that nobody offered you a drink and none of the broads even acknowledged your existence and here we are today with this gay ass thread :heh:

Don't come empty handed, and assert yourself in a normal way then you wouldn't have these problems. Just seems like you're a socially awkward fakkit that's mad that black people didn't cater towards you're pathetic existence when you were probably standing in the corner with ya head down faking like you had somebody texting the whole time :mjlol:
Your entire post is false assumptions lol.

In an avg year at college I could count the amount of white parties Id attend on one hand. Only other place I'd see them is the bars. I haven't been to a white gathering in 2 yrs and spent last night with my girl. Actually this thread was inspired by an incident I saw on Snapchat.

Again your low IQ prevents you from thinking in anyway other than binary. To you, the thought of a black person largely associating with and being for black people yet still acknowledging their flaws is impossible. Like most coli dumbasses, you think you can ONLY be a c00n or pro-black and that being pro-black while criticizing our own is impossible.

I sincerely feel bad for dudes like you. From the jump you came out swinging with insults and assumptions, I can tell you're a dumbfukk wanna be tough nikka irl even right down to your corny ass pose and mug in your avi. :umad:

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I don't know why some of yall are acting like this isn't true for the most part.... I don't know shyt about white people parties but nikkas be muggin hard as fukk and be shocked as hell when you are genuinely nice or do something nice as a stranger.. I'm guilty of it myself sometimes :manny:

I agree 100% that it's a defense mechanism

360Waves

Daps
Reppin
NYC
:mjlol: still name calling. nikka, YOU ain't for black people. I saw your point, i saw the subtext. I'm not missing your point at all. I just disagree. And yeah, it would offend me if you brought up some other group of people. It's fallacious. Sorta like fellatio. Oh and did I mention, nikka, suck my dikk!
Claim you're not making assumptions but assume I enjoy the company of white people more with exactly ZERO evidence to prove it.

Where's the subtext? Because I said they're friendlier? They're still white and friendly or not we usually don't relate. I used white friendships in college purely for the benefits like free drugs and easy girls. I wasn't consulting my white friends for deep talks or to come over and chill on the regular. Again, learn to think in something other than binary idiot.

Tupac in a Business Suit

Middle aged....Middle paid
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem via Brooklyn
So basically you a cornball?

If I see some lame ass unknown cat at a getogether I'm throwin, I'm trying to figure out who invited this nikka. fukk I look like offering you anything? You shouldn't have came empty handed in the first place

Go back to them white boy parties :camby:

You can't be serious. :stopitslime: You aren't at a kickback with women and booze and you are thinking about who invited the lame unless he fukking up the vibes:dahell:... 9/10 you all about yours in a social environment. :takedat:shyt, if anything a lame nikka:troll: just bringing out the best of a nikka in his bag :myman:blood.

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Your entire post is false assumptions lol.

In an avg year at college I could count the amount of white parties Id attend on one hand. Only other place I'd see them is the bars. I haven't been to a white gathering in 2 yrs and spent last night with my girl. Actually this thread was inspired by an incident I saw on Snapchat.

Again your low IQ prevents you from thinking in anyway other than binary. To you, the thought of a black person largely associating with and being for black people yet still acknowledging their flaws is impossible. Like most coli dumbasses, you think you can ONLY be a c00n or pro-black and that being pro-black while criticizing our own is impossible.

I sincerely feel bad for dudes like you. From the jump you came out swinging with insults and assumptions, I can tell you're a dumbfukk wanna be tough nikka irl even right down to your corny ass pose and mug in your avi. :umad:

You too stupid to figure it out apparently but nobody is reading these long winded ass posts you're making saying absolutely nothing

You're a corny ass c00n, end of thread :mjlol:

Have you actually been in a situation like this before?

Yea with my sister a while back. She said she was coming over solo but she called me ahead of time to let me kno she changed her mind and was bringing somebody, I wasn't around my phone because I was out back playing cards so I come in the living from out back like who is this nikka :dahell:

But it was cool. Either way, if I do something it's small. I don't have a bunch of people, dudes specifically in my house or car like that outside of my "brothers". I'm not a teenager anymore, plus most of the time my nikkas be havin to work and do other shyt or stay too far out anyway

Ain't nobody trying to make no new friends like the fakkit that posted the thread