Black people really aren't for other black people

Supreme HD

Superstar
Daps
All these "kill a nikka" "I wish a nikka would" propaganda really brainwashed black peoples mentality :francis:

In a party you have nikkas that are angry for no reason, standing in the corner meaning mugging everybody with the ":birdman:"

You have black women with A stank look on their face ready to hit a nikka with the "do I know you:childplease:"

A lot of black people in the west are mentally ill and justifiably so :ld:
So true :laff:

I been saying rap has been a poisonous weapon for quite some time now. :francis:

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
So basically you a cornball?

If I see some lame ass unknown cat at a getogether I'm throwin, I'm trying to figure out who invited this nikka. fukk I look like offering you anything? You shouldn't have came empty handed in the first place

Go back to them white boy parties :camby:

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fam I'm visiting NYC right now, the other day some cat I ain't know reached out for a dap I ain't wanna leave homie hangin so I gave him a dap and shyt. Next thing you know breh is on some bullshyt
Random Breh: "Yo fam you tryna make some money?" :smugfavre:
Me: "Nah, I'm good bruh good lookin out tho" :patrice:
Random breh: "You sure? I'm talking about thousands breh" :jbhmm:
Me: "Nah, I'm good my G" :aicmon:
Random breh: "You wylin bruh, you missing out on RACKS" :beli:
Me: :what:

shyt like this is why some Black ppl be hostile to other Black folk they don't know honestly, a lot of us feel like we can't trust each other
:dead::dead:
Friendly Ny nikkas are not to be trusted at all!

360Waves

2 girls and they get along like I'm Lou Will
Daps
Reppin
NYC
So basically you a cornball?

If I see some lame ass unknown cat at a getogether I'm throwin, I'm trying to figure out who invited this nikka. fukk I look like offering you anything? You shouldn't have came empty handed in the first place

Go back to them white boy parties :camby:
Did you go to college? There's a huge distinction between a get together and a common house party. Anyone can enter a party and the host of the home probably won't know the majority of people there.

But the mentality in your post is quite literally everything wrong with our people. I've thrown parties myself and never once in my life have I seen someone I don't know and gotten tight about it. I try to make them comfortable and a friend, you should try it instead of trying to show everyone how hard you are. :manny:

Supreme HD

Superstar
Daps
OP is telling the truth but of course nikkas are gunna front like crazy in this thread :francis:
There's way too much hostility and tension amongst us, we really need to be more friendly towards one another :yeshrug:
Yep. Im walking down the street and give a nod to a random black person walking past me and nikka looking like he wanna fight me or some shyt. :why: fukk is going on in our community

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
Yeah, ain't no way in hell I can eva fukk wit dem majority white frat type parties like dat.:huhldup:

Lol But nikkas lyin like a mufukka if dey actin like dat "too coo for school." :birdman:'n & :usure: 'n ass shyt doesnt go down at some of our spots/parties. It def ain't all da time but it is dere.

And ya blackness ain't somehow magically reduced for keepin it a buck bout it. Stop it. :comeon:

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Did you go to college? There's a huge distinction between a get together and a common house party. Anyone can enter a party and the host of the home probably won't know the majority of people there.

But the mentality in your post is quite literally everything wrong with our people. I've thrown parties myself and never once in my life have I seen someone I don't know and gotten tight about it. I try to make them comfortable and a friend, you should try it instead of trying to show everyone how hard you are. :manny:

Yea I went to college, fukk does that have to do with anything? I didn't go to white boy parties clown

And nah, if I don't know you then there better be a good reason why you're at my house and if somebody I fukk with vouch for you then you cool but outside of that.... I'm not in the business of making new friends especially with unknown nikkas :camby:

If I wanted to make friends I'd go on Facebook

Mr.bocario

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
Man everybody trying to get philosophical and shyt. Op, just talking about nikkas and bytches clowning him and not showing no love at parties

360Waves

2 girls and they get along like I'm Lou Will
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Yea I went to college, fukk does that have to do with anything? I didn't go to white boy parties clown

And nah, if I don't know you then there better be a good reason why you're at my house and if somebody I fukk with vouch for you then you cool but outside of that.... I'm not in the business of making new friends especially with unknown nikkas :camby:

If I wanted to make friends I'd go on Facebook
If you wanted to make friends you'd go on Facebook instead of real life...:mjlol:

Are you even reading the bullshyt you're typing right now? :mjlol:

Thanks for proving my OP right though babe. Ol' angry as fukk for no reason ass nikka. :mjlol:

Daps
It's got nothing to do with race. Some people just party differently than others. And the point of being at any party is to have fun with a bigger group of people. OP is basically just saying he's more comfortable with the experiences with he's had with white people. I'm not trying to call him a c00n but that is some c00n shyt to believe. Do some soul searching, breh. There has got to be a deeper reason why you would go out of your way to praise white people for their manners.

"white people are just nicer to me!" :mjlol:

In large groups of white people (more than 3) one thing is for sure, it's only a matter of time before they will be on some other shyt. Stop worrying about black vs. white and be yourself, nikka.

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
If you wanted to make friends you'd go on Facebook instead of real life...:mjlol:

Are you even reading the bullshyt you're typing right now? :mjlol:

Thanks for proving my OP right though babe. Ol' angry as fukk for no reason ass nikka. :mjlol:

Why would a grown ass man be trying to make new friends unless they already was a lame who didn't have any dumb ass nikka :mjlol:

I got more than enough friends and family that I don't have enough time to parlay with them but I'm supposed to parlay with some weird awkward fakkit standing around looking for someone to offer him a drink or something at a party :russ:

Yea okay nikka...