Black people really aren't for other black people

360Waves

2 girls and they get along like I'm Lou Will
Daps
Reppin
NYC
*never in my life have I've been amongst nikkas smoking and not been offered the blunt

Dudes must see the flaw in ya character bro.

Or better yet the *c00n in ya character

~ :mjpls:
Where did I ever explicitly say I've never been offered a blunt at a black party? I did not. And I have been offered. If you met me irl you'd know there's nothing "c00n" about me. You're missing the point entirely.

And just looking at some of the replies in this thread it's really no wonder why we're forever going to be in last place. You guys have literally conditioned yourself to believe that there are certain stereotype check boxes you have to fill out to be considered "black" and if you don't make the cut you deserve to receive hostile treatment at parties. I mean for fukk's sake. :mjlol:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
That's probably a problem with you as an individual and because you have complex issue you immediately attribute it to your blackness rather than something else.

Neither I nor my black friends ever had any problems at white parties and we went to a PWI. We didn't try to fit in either, no changing our style of dressing, our style of talking. I'm sure there are racists out there at those parties and I can't vouch for what happens behind closed doors but I can say that while I WAS THERE, I had no problems and the people were unbelievably friendly. You can build a huge network of friends pretty quickly just by popping out at 1 white party.

The amount of excuses you're making for white people is disgusting:scust:

I don't have a complex issue. What the fukk are you talkin about:what:

You're one of those weird ass bytchmade nikkaz that gets so excited that a white person is nice to you. That pat on the head and feeling of acceptance from a white person is worth more than gold to you :wow:

White people validate your existence. This is why you feels so proud that whites accepted you and passed you a few beers at a party :mjlol:

If anybody has an inferiority complex issue is you and you don't even realize it :wow:

Last edited:

Black Bolt

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LDN
You guys have literally conditioned yourself to believe that there are certain stereotype check boxes you have to fill out to be considered "black" and if you don't make the cut you deserve to receive hostile treatment at parties. I mean for fukk's sake. :mjlol:
Only person seemingly receiving hostility is you breh, rest of us are good with our kinfolk :mjpls:

BrandonBanks

Arab Money
Daps
If you had said there are a lot of black ppl who are (secretly) happy with the current status quo and will get mad at other black ppl who aren't, then I'd agree

One mention of a black economy, black businesses, etc around a lot of these c00ns and they get mad :mjpls:they love the way things are now and don't want it to remotely change

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're kinda right. You're from NY though and this principle turned up on overdrive over there. Philly is like that too, it could be a east coast thing. People are a lot more friendly and easygoing further south even in the DMV.

In public non professional settings like parties or even on the streets this is hella true. If you're approaching strangers small talking or trying to make friends you're gonna be met with a "who is this nikka :dahell:" type response.

This is mostly young black folks though older folks universally seem more chill, putting you on major game off the strength of a head nod in the grocery store type shyt.

360Waves

2 girls and they get along like I'm Lou Will
Daps
Reppin
NYC
The amount of excuses you're making for whole people is disgusting:scust:

I don't have a complex issue. What the fukk are you talkin about:what:

You're one of those weird ass bytchmade nikkaz that gets so excited that a white person is nice to you. That pat on the head and feeling of acceptance from a white person is worth more than gold to you :wow:

White people validate your existence. This is why you feels so proud that whites accepted you and passed you a few beers at a party :mjlol:

If anybody has an inferiority complex issue is you and you don't even realize it :wow:
If I was seeking white validation I wouldn't have made a thread encouraging black people to be more friendly and helpful to one another you fukking imbecile. :mjlol:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Where did I ever explicitly say I've never been offered a blunt at a black party? I did not. And I have been offered. If you met me irl you'd know there's nothing "c00n" about me. You're missing the point entirely.

And just looking at some of the replies in this thread it's really no wonder why we're forever going to be in last place. You guys have literally conditioned yourself to believe that there are certain stereotype check boxes you have to fill out to be considered "black" and if you don't make the cut you deserve to receive hostile treatment at parties. I mean for fukk's sake.

You're upset because you expected posters to agree with your c00n ass. :mjlol:

Please quote one person in this thread that said that blacks deserve to receive hostile treatment" what the fuvk are you talkin about :what:

Your entire point of making this thread was to compare the treatment you've received when going to black parties and white parties. That wa the whole premise of your argument. :mjlol:

you've been backed into a corner and now you're starting to spout racist ass white people talking points like " no wonder why we're forever going to be in last place" :what:

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Don't go to hood parties, the male to female ration would be 8:1 and there will be nothing but nikkas with their backs against the walls scouting and hating, 9/10 somebody's scrapping. The most fun I had a parties is with my family, I only do shyt with my family, last time I went to stranger party was in college and them cacs had a nikka fukked up they put PCP in those brownies I could have OD'd :mjcry:

After that I stopped fukking with cacs