Black people really aren't for other black people

360Waves

2 girls and they get along like I'm Lou Will
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Get lulled to sleep by white people disarm tactics brehs. :francis:

That "is he one of the good ones" test claims another one
Try reading a little harder. I haven't hung out with white people since college a few years back, hence "back in college." My relationships have always primarily been with minorities but it's like 110% undeniable that white people are just friendlier. I didn't have "juice" in the white community back in college like that but if I popped out to even 1 party people who had class with me and/or exchanged a few words with me would instantly come up to say hi and act like we're friends. You'd walk away with like 15-20 numbers of guys and girls and if you actually make the effort to extend the relationship it usually leads you to an even bigger network of friends, and/or a body.

Saiyajin

Superstar
Daps
when a cac commits a heinous crime the entire cac community collectively scream that it wasnt his fault, he was mentally ill, he didnt mean it, he had a bad upbringing etc. they dont scream for harsh prison sentences but mental health reform. They understand that the environment lead to the crime

but black people are afraid of doing this, we've been conditioned to believe we're criminals inherently, so when a black person commits a crime instead of leniency and clemency like the cacs, we want him to suffer for LIFE in a prison

no other country has life sentences longer than 25 years PERIOD. No one can serve more than 25 years in prison. These countries have lower crime rates, lower rates of recidivism and lower rates of poverty because the justice system doesnt fukkin wither away able body men who work and contribute to the economy.

meanwhile we cheer when someone gets 100+ years in prison, not realizing how counter productive that is.

prison is for rehabilitation not punshiment

our people are punished

cacs work to rehabilitate their own

we needa change this mentality brehs

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
A lot of white frats are undeniably racist but frats in general are just extremely selective about who they want to let into their parties, let's not kid themselves. Using frats as an example is just taking things to an extreme anyways. Most of the black people here would look like a fish outta water at a Q party and that frat is all black. I just meant regular house parties where anyone is invited.

Let me be even more clear, I've been to white frat parties and regular white college parties and nikkaz weren't welcomed there either. Stop with the goofy shyt:camby:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
I mean in an environment where most of the people associating with eachother are strangers or just acquaintances, ie: a party.

I love black people and have plenty of black friends. But in a college party environment it's UNDENIABLY easier to make friends and have a conversation with random cacs than it is black people. Black people wanna have their guard up at all times and y'all are gonna call it "c00ning" to say that but it's just the truth. :manny:

In my college experience the black relationships I made came from housing situations, classes, clubs, sports teams, etc. Rarely from parties besides girls I bagged. And then when you get to these parties you're "cliqued up" with the people you've met from all the places I mentioned just now for the whole night, and rarely ever is any effort made to approach a clique you don't know and make friends.

Things a racist white person says for a thousand Alex :mjlol:

360Waves

2 girls and they get along like I'm Lou Will
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Let me be even more clear, I've been to white frat parties and regular white college parties and nikkaz weren't welcomed there either. Stop with the goofy shyt:camby:
That's probably a problem with you as an individual and because you have complex issue you immediately attribute it to your blackness rather than something else.

Neither I nor my black friends ever had any problems at white parties and we went to a PWI. We didn't try to fit in either, no changing our style of dressing, our style of talking. I'm sure there are racists out there at those parties and I can't vouch for what happens behind closed doors but I can say that while I WAS THERE, I had no problems and the people were unbelievably friendly. You can build a huge network of friends pretty quickly just by popping out at 1 white party.

LuckyLibra619

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Norcal
This is what frustrates me about this kinda topic. If you are a brotha among other brehs you don't know like that there's a good chance alot of them will be on some meanmug type shyt like :birdman:
Some of the sistas on the other hand almost seem like they're dying to play you even when you're not even tryna bag (Not all the time of course, and not every sista but in situations where you don't know them) looking like :usure:

But then if White folks show a brotha love then the same Black ppl who were previously mad hostile will now look at you like :dwillhuh: because you're chilling with White ppl

Now don't get it twisted most of my homies are either Black or Hispanic but I've seen this shyt far too often :wow:

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps
I mean, is that "friendliness" really worth praising if its all just superficial? Anyone who has spent a reasonable amount of time around white people knows what is bubbling just beneath the surface of that "friendliness" you speak of. They can get real unfriendly real quick.