Black people really aren't for other black people

Audemar

Superstar
Daps
I know cacs are racist and all the common rhetoric yadda yadda. But one thing I can say is that back in college whenever I went to cac parties I always noticed how friendly they are to literally everyone, including people of color. "Hey buddy wanna beer?" "Hey buddy wanna hit of this blunt?" Complete strangers will act like they've been your best friend of 10 years. Their women do not make themselves strangers and openly approach guys either to be friendly or flirty.

Contrast that to black parties. I dunno what it is with our culture man but our people are unbelievably stuck up. There's no sense of unity, strangers aren't friendly or for eachother and are often rude to eachother. It feels like you're constantly being judged at times. Black men wanna be on their faux-alpha male shyt at all times and are constantly trying to act "hard." What's good with that? :jbhmm:

Speaking as someone who hangs out with far more black people than white.
Firstly, if you haven't figured out that White people have mastered the art of feigned niceness, then I don't know what to tell you. Secondly, as far as some Black people being standoffish, especially in scenarios where appearance is everything, I'm not going to pretend as if that isn't true. I have to make the distinction that it's more of a young person thing where acting standoffish is somehow seen as cool. Older cats are always quick with a head nod or something similar. :manny:

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
a lot of breh and brehttes have their gaurd up b/c too many of us try to hoodwink and 'finesse' each other outta money, poosay, whatever.

and considering that you live in NYC its probably waaaaaay worse up there than somewhere in the south

Last edited:

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
Try reading a little harder. I haven't hung out with white people since college a few years back, hence "back in college." My relationships have always primarily been with minorities but it's like 110% undeniable that white people are just friendlier.

Thanks for basically confirming what I said. Lulled you to sleep and you don't even know it.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean, is that "friendliness" really worth praising if its all just superficial? Anyone who has spent a reasonable amount of time around white people knows what is bubbling just beneath the surface of that "friendliness" you speak of. They can get real unfriendly real quick.

Even if a person may have another side ( keyword MAY) don't you think a friendly and accommodating vibe would help people make friends and avert some of that infamous black on black hostility?

You yourself have whined on this forum about not fitting in with other black people because you're different. And let's keep it a buck you probably have slim to none black friends. Do you think that would change if the black people in your life were more friendly and tolerant of your weirdness?

Last edited:

360Waves

2 girls and they get along like I'm Lou Will
Daps
Reppin
NYC
You're upset because you expected posters to agree with your c00n ass. :mjlol:

Please quote one person in this thread that said that blacks deserve to receive hostile treatment" what the fuvk are you talkin about :what:

Your entire point of making this thread was to compare the treatment you've received when going to black parties and white parties. That wa the whole premise of your argument. :mjlol:

you've been backed into a corner and now you're starting to spout racist ass white people talking points like " no wonder why we're forever going to be in last place" :what:
Except plenty of people agree with me. Are YOU reading the thread? It's either largely people agreeing or saying that I'm right but acting vexed about it because I praised white people too. You're polluting this thread with post after post calling me a c00n with no definite proof that I'm a c00n. I'm not for white people. I haven't hung out with white people since college. The entire premise of this thread is to encourage the younger generation of blacks to drop the "who is this nikka" mentality that's been mentioned by a few posters here bc it only serves to HOLD us back rather than drive us forward. Progress is made through networks not individuals. If you could get that through your thick fukking skull and not assume that EVERY single post that attempts to analyze or criticize our people is "c00ning"; if you could realize that posts like these are a call to be better because I know we can, then things would be good. But right now dumb nikkas like you are part of the problem. :umad:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Except plenty of people agree with me. Are YOU reading the thread? It's either largely people agreeing or saying that I'm right but acting vexed about it because I praised white people too. You're polluting this thread with post after post calling me a c00n with no definite proof that I'm a c00n. I'm not for white people. I haven't hung out with white people since college. The entire premise of this thread is to encourage the younger generation of blacks to drop the "who is this nikka" mentality that's been mentioned by a few posters here bc it only serves to HOLD us back rather than drive us forward. Progress is made through networks not individuals. If you could get that through your thick fukking skull and not assume that EVERY single post that attempts to analyze or criticize our people is "c00ning"; if you could realize that posts like these are a call to be better because I know we can, then things would be good. But right now dumb nikkas like you are part of the problem. :umad:

full

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Public Enemy said it best, the hater taught hate that's why we gang bangin. So much self-hatred is ingrained in our community. When you understand that you'll know it when you see it. That's also why Mexicans are taking over and turning us into 3rd class citizens in our own country. They pull each other up. We pull each other down.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
All these "kill a nikka" "I wish a nikka would" propaganda really brainwashed black peoples mentality :francis:

In a party you have nikkas that are angry for no reason, standing in the corner meaning mugging everybody with the ":birdman:"

You have black women with A stank look on their face ready to hit a nikka with the "do I know you:childplease:"

A lot of black people in the west are mentally ill and justifiably so :ld:

Are you saying that whites aren't rude to eachother at parties

LuckyLibra619

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Norcal
a lot of breh and brehttes have their gaurd up b/c too many of us try to hoodwink and 'finesse' each other outta money, poosay, whatever.

and considering that you live in NYC its probably waaaaaay worse up there than somewhere in the south
Fam I'm visiting NYC right now, the other day some cat I ain't know reached out for a dap I ain't wanna leave homie hangin so I gave him a dap and shyt. Next thing you know breh is on some bullshyt
Random Breh: "Yo fam you tryna make some money?" :smugfavre:
Me: "Nah, I'm good bruh good lookin out tho" :patrice:
Random breh: "You sure? I'm talking about thousands breh" :jbhmm:
Me: "Nah, I'm good my G" :aicmon:
Random breh: "You wylin bruh, you missing out on RACKS" :beli:
Me: :what:

shyt like this is why some Black ppl be hostile to other Black folk they don't know honestly, a lot of us feel like we can't trust each other