Black people not supporting the Democratic Party will be the downfall of America.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Wrong. After watching this recent clip, 3rd parties, like Green Party, are about to change the game.

What stood out about this clip is the fact this one 9f the highlighted people is Hispanic Green Party candidate, whose district is mostly Hispanic running for Congress.

How dope would it be too see Green Party on the Congressional floor?

Aren't yall tired of only 2 viable choices every election.

We got 50 choices of cereal
45 types of soap.
40 types of lotion
35 types cough medicine
30 types of gum
25 types of magazines
20 types of beverages
15 types of paper towels
10 types of condoms
5 types of batteries

But every year only 2 viable political parties....which are really the same thing on many levels.

Local 3rd and 4th parties are about to fuuck shiit up....; :whoo:

Last edited:

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol@not voting democrat will be the downfall of america. Obama didn't pump up the national deficit just like GW Bush? He didn't get us in illegal wars? Hillary Clinton and Al Gore aren't openly praising eugenicists/pushing eugenicists policies? Bill Clinton didn't get tons of blacks locked up with that 3 strikes bill? Hillary Clinton didn't talk about 'super predators'? Hillary didn't steal money from Haiti? Tens and millions of black babies weren't murdered over the decades at abortion clinics? Blacks aren't being replaced with Latinos as the new catered to Democratic voter base? Blacks are leaving these mostly democratic controlled areas so what exactly are they doing for blacks?
This country is marked for destruction whether a republican or democrat is in. None of these parties will save you.,
I remember this too in addition to all of what you saying

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
We need to start a third party. Start it locally (not trying to win the white house or governor roles anytime soon)

Our grandchildren will thank us :blessed:
Wrong. After watching this recent clip, 3rd partirs, like Green Party, are about to change the game.

What stood out about this is the fact this is a Hispanic Green Party candidate, whose district is mostly Hispanic.

Aren't yall tired of only 2 viable choices every election.

We got 50 choices of cereal
45 types of soap.
30 types of gum
25 types of magazines
20 types of beverages
15 types of paper towels
10 types of condoms
5 types of batteries

But every year only 2 viable political parties....which are really the same thing on many levels.

Local 3rd parties is about to fuuck shiit up....; :whoo:

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
The downfall of America is why I’m voting republican until I die.

If Black people cant live comfortable lives regardless of who wins, then no one should be comfortable.

fukk I look like voting democrats in every year, and then they ignore us for illegal immigrants and gays.

I want everyone to be ignored.

If we gotta be miserable and dying, then so does everyone else.
#Burnitdown
The downfall of America is why I’m voting republican until I die.

If Black people cant live comfortable lives regardless of who wins, then no one should be comfortable.

fukk I look like voting democrats in every year, and then they ignore us for illegal immigrants and gays.

I want everyone to be ignored.

If we gotta be miserable and dying, then so does everyone else.
#Burnitdown
you an anarchist?

Larry Lambo

Superstar
Daps
None of this s**t matters until we create organizations that can lobby effectively. You don't want to vote for candidates that aren't pushing an agenda that is beneficial to blacks, but until there is a movement that whites can see with our positions outlined, there will be no change.

Instead of not voting, why not join/create organizations that support your political beliefs?

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Nothing changes after I vote hell matter a fact my black ass can get murked by a police officer on my way to vote and after i leave the voting booth . .what does voting change? when no policy or agenda is being created to benefit my group what is the point?

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
If you're not getting involved in politics in some way then you are making a mistake. I'm not saying everyone need to vote Democrat or whatever but at least get involved. Willful ignorance is some shyt.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Nothing changes after I vote hell matter a fact my black ass can get murked by a police officer on my way to vote and after i leave the voting booth . .what does voting change? when no policy or agenda is being created to benefit my group what is the point?

Then vote for the officials on the local level that are pushing for police reform because whatever city u in this is something that is going on