Black people not supporting the Democratic Party will be the downfall of America.

Anahita

All Star
Daps
It's almost as if people are trying to place blame on blacks for Trump winning...:mjpls:

They are. Democrats have been pulling this fukkshyt since the 2010 midterm when the Democrats lost. The FIRST people blamed were Black people by every Democrat and Liberal source until the data came out and showed that we were the only group that voted in numbers anywhere near our 2008 numbers and it was everybody else that stayed home. Same shyt happened in 2012 when Obama won but the Democrats lost again and blame fell on us even though our polling places were being shut down left and right while the DNC sat back and did nothing. Same shyt happened in 2014 when Debbie Wasserman Shultz started diverting funds to Hillary and left candidates with little to no funding, but yet again the first thing said was that we were to blame for not voting in greater numbers. Same shyt happened again in 2016; Democrats scooted right past Hillary's laziness in campaigning, the fractured party, the open cheating in the primary, and 1,000 other to charge us as being the one's responsible for the loss. Apparently, we committed a cardinal sin for asking why we were expected to support a racist (Hillary), while the DNC played us to the left to suck up to another group of racists (Hispanics), while we dealt with our feelings of watching the same Democrats who worked against Obama his entire two terms race to claim his accomplishments as his. I've been a lifelong Democrat and at this point I hate that goddamn party to the root. To treat AADOS like shyt and then invoke our ancestors as a control tactic to keep us mindlessly voting is some diabolical shyt. I hate, hate, hate this party!

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
No one is saying you will be on the streets starving tomorrow if a republican elected.

tomorrow? :pachaha:

again bruh, since the 80's i've been hearing everything you're saying, talking points haven't changed one word.

when is it gonna happen is all I'm asking....take your time

giphy.gif

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
tomorrow? :pachaha:

again bruh, since the 80's i've been hearing everything you're saying, talking points haven't changed one word.

when is it gonna happen is all I'm asking....take your time

giphy.gif
I've listed several things that have happened already bruh. They are just not important to you is all I'm saying.

Voting rights act article five has changed already back in 2013 which was defended by the Democratic Obama justice department, brought to the court by a conservative activist, Edward Blum, whose goal is to dismantle civil rights era legislation ( same guy behind the Abigail Fisher University of Texas and current Asian Harvard affrimative action cases) and was invalidated by a supreme Court that was majority conservative with judges elected by Republican presidents.
Supreme Court Invalidates Key Part of Voting Rights Act

Roberts, who wrote the majority opinion, and was appointed by bush, stared that there is no reason to keep a check on states with a history of Jim crow discrimination and surprise, the very next day these states were making rules and changes to suppress black and minority votes .

Not sure what exactly you're looking for. I'm assuming you looking for changes that matter TO YOU. My initial post simply stated that shyt like above is what make people chose Democrats over Republicans more time than not.

NvrCMyNut

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'll admit the push to universal healthcare is a genuinely beneficial policy for black people but that's it.

Last edited:

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
I've listed several things that have happened already bruh. They are just not important to you is all I'm saying.

Voting rights act article five has changed already back in 2013 which was defended by the Democratic Obama justice department, brought to the court by a conservative activist, Edward Blum, whose goal is to dismantle civil rights era legislation ( same guy behind the Abigail Fisher University of Texas and current Asian Harvard affrimative action cases) and was invalidated by a supreme Court that was majority conservative with judges elected by Republican presidents.
Supreme Court Invalidates Key Part of Voting Rights Act

Roberts, who wrote the majority opinion, and was appointed by bush, stared that there is no reason to keep a check on states with a history of Jim crow discrimination and surprise, the very next day these states were making rules and changes to suppress black and minority votes .

Not sure what exactly you're looking for. I'm assuming you looking for changes that matter TO YOU. My initial post simply stated that shyt like above is what make people chose Democrats over Republicans more time than not.

you keep using this phrase "important to you", no fam, RACISM affects everybody, you can't choose to be affected by crippling racism.

I'm simply asking when is it going to happen? Let's not forget that democrats are always telling us that republicans are going to bring back slavery to control us:

Mike Huckabee Wants to Bring Back Slavery
Hillary Clinton Tells Us Kavanaugh Would Bring Back Slavery
Born of slavery, the Electoral College could stand against racism i...

:whoa: I'm not saying DON'T BELIEVE THIS - i'm just asking when is all of this going to come to pass? you still haven't answered this question

and again i'm supposed to buy this argument without questioning it, meanwhile these politicians and news anchors telling us this shyt are raking in millions of dollars