Black people not supporting the Democratic Party will be the downfall of America.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
These threads need to be moved to HL .

Secondly, like I said in Naps thread, at this point you guys are having the opposite effect. This shyt isn't going to make people want to vote. If anything they may not want to out of spite of the constant preaching and condenscension. Give it a break. Damn.

Are you saying that black people are stupid enough to forgoe their own self presevbation and not vote out of spite

Last edited:

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Are you saying that black people are stupid enough to forgoe their own self preserbatio and not vote out of spite
Reach. The reality is that a lot of people of all colors are somewhat rebellious and people who think constantly bombarding people with condescension is going to make them vote for your side can reach a point where it's counter productive. Instead of being encouraging it becomes obnoxious and people are less likely to listen to you. Not just black people. Part of the appeal for some people for Trump was the chance for them to rebel against the "normal society" telling then why he is bad and why they shouldn't vote for him.

I'm sure most people in TLR are aware of the midterms already. You're not getting new converts with this approach .The people who are engaged and already politically active and vote. Assuming youre trying to reach those who don't vote often or at all, the way this topic is talked about on here in topics like this is not convincing. It's bad strategy and not convincing. Individuals who are on the fence to vote, more likely will be pushed to not to with this strategy and rhetoric.

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
I’m not a democratic person or really into electrical process

but this is the most privileged shyt I have ever read in my life

The downfall of America is why I’m voting republican until I die.

If Black people cant live comfortable lives regardless of who wins, then no one should be comfortable.

fukk I look like voting democrats in every year, and then they ignore us for illegal immigrants and gays.

I want everyone to be ignored.

If we gotta be miserable and dying, then so does everyone else.
#Burnitdown

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
:mjlol: OP how old are you? I've been alive since people looked like this:

black people were voting 95% democrat then, and are voting 95% democrat now (give or take) THAT WILL NEVER CHANGE.

where is this paranoia coming from!?! :jbhmm:

Daps
:mjlol: OP how old are you? I've been alive since people looked like this:

black people were voting 95% democrat then, and are voting 95% democrat now (give or take) THAT WILL NEVER CHANGE.

where is this paranoia coming from!?! :jbhmm:

Right, hillary still won the popular vote. Outside of the coli everyone black is still going hard and voting for the dems during these current elections

The Blackout

F-ck Da Mods
Daps
I find it funny that y’all try and connect justice reform with the Democratic Party when they’re the party who helped usher in this present day prison industrial complex.

Let’s also not forget the Dems where always the most racist party (Dixiecrat) they just learned how to pander to the black community to remain a power.

And it works to thus very day.

Two birds of the same feather.

Like Malcolm said “Either you get stabbed in the back with a smile or growl: you still get stabbed in the back “

fukk this country’s political sham :stopitslime:

Y2Dre

Melanated God
Supporter
Daps
I’m not a democratic person or really into electrical process

but this is the most privileged shyt I have ever read in my life

It only sounds privileged because you haven’t seen the writing on the wall for Black Americans if we just keep giving our votes away for nothing while everyone else reaps the benefits of US putting the candidate in office to begin with.

Voting for either party is not the answer for us anyway, it’s an economic base.

Everyone on this site knows that, even the cacs.

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
actually I have

I understand the importance of minimizing damage when the situation calls for it

but to advocate for essentially misanthropy/nihilism on behalf of political neglect isn’t the way to go about it if you truly love and care for the future of your people.

It only sounds privileged because you haven’t seen the writing on the wall for Black Americans if we just keep giving our votes away for nothing while everyone else reaps the benefits of US putting the candidate in office to begin with.

Voting for either party is not the answer for us anyway, it’s an economic base.

Everyone on this site knows that, even the cacs.