Black people not supporting the Democratic Party will be the downfall of America.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
All you who continue to spew this false narrative that "both sides are just as bad" (which is a Republican talking point to sway you away from voting) are going to be the downfall of this country. Imagine a political party that actively chooses representatives of color (Maxine Waters, Kamala Harris, Cory Booker, Barack Obama, Keith Ellison, Karen Bass), a party that supported nominated the first black president, an administration that made a lot of better changes to the criminal justice system (Obama), a party that's literally pushing for health care, women's rights, equal opportunity, etc all which effect not just black people, but all Americans and you motherfukkers say "nah, I'm good. Democrats are just as bad"... :gucci:

Was the Clinton administration corrupt? Sure. That was the CLINTON administration, not the entire Democratic party. Mafukkas would rather let blatant white supremacists gain power, spew hate, and create policies that will effect us greatly not just economically, but environmentally.... then support the party trying to do the complete opposite? :what:

"B-b-but Democrats just use us for our votes!"

All the shyt the Obama administration did for black people and you have the audacity to say you were "used" :mindblown:

Progress of the African-American Community During the Obama Administration

I can't... it's like a killer coming to kill you, and :cape:comes and tries to save you and tells you to grab his hand , but you say "no, you're just as bad too, I'd rather die" :wtf:

If Blacks don't support the Democratic party in the light of this administration and it's reckless policies we are officially a lost cause.
FOH. That garbage ass link is just cherry picked bullshyt that really falls under "rising tide lifting all ships". He shyt on us while in office and did NOTHING for US

Daps
I want this demonic country to burn to the ground and for black people to feel enough heat amidst the destruction to stop bullshytting and get to work, so I really don’t give a fukk if Republicans win on Tuesday. BUT, I won’t be mad if Democrats win and understand why so many timid black men and women are anxious about the outcome. :francis:

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
I Support the democrat party however, why are you liberals always attacking the black vote?

The down fall of America is in the black vote and not the tons of asshat non blacks who don't vote or vote republican?

Hispanics consistently have the lowest turn out
White women always pull majority republican

That's some shadey shyt. It's like America has a knee jerk reaction to blame black voters in every fukking election.

Enough is enough!

Last edited:

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
lol@not voting democrat will be the downfall of america. Obama didn't pump up the national deficit just like GW Bush? He didn't get us in illegal wars? Hillary Clinton and Al Gore aren't openly praising eugenicists/pushing eugenicists policies? Bill Clinton didn't get tons of blacks locked up with that 3 strikes bill? Hillary Clinton didn't talk about 'super predators'? Hillary didn't steal money from Haiti? Tens and millions of black babies weren't murdered over the decades at abortion clinics? Blacks aren't being replaced with Latinos as the new catered to Democratic voter base? Blacks are leaving these mostly democratic controlled areas so what exactly are they doing for blacks?
This country is marked for destruction whether a republican or democrat is in. None of these parties will save you.,

BlkAxeMan

Pro
Daps
lbj-racist-quotes-2.jpg

bzb

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
cats feel like our community has no redeeming qualities and should be destroyed? burn it down? feel pain? start over?

:rudy: nah i'm good. most black people ain't the giving up type and have a lot to live for. if giving up was in our dna we wouldn't even be here.

i agree its annoying when people try the hard sell with political views. politics is not a savior and we shouldn't look at it as such. at the end of the day its just another tool. that said, you can't deny repubs be on way more bullshyt than dems. been able to finesse our way into positions of political influence but we're not using it like we should yet.

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
These threads need to be moved to HL .

Secondly, like I said in Naps thread, at this point you guys are having the opposite effect. This shyt isn't going to make people want to vote. If anything they may not want to out of spite of the constant preaching and condenscension. Give it a break. Damn.

Anyone who doesn’t want to vote because they feel like people are “preaching” is a fukking idiot