Black people not supporting the Democratic Party will be the downfall of America.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
All the shyt the Obama administration did for black people and you have the audacity to say you were "used" :mindblown:

Progress of the African-American Community During the Obama Administration

You just posted a bunch of propaganda that's not even true.

Barack Obama, Reparations, and America's Wealth Gap - The Atlantic

Post some actual examinations into Obama's "progress."

Obama Policies Destroyed the Black Middle Class

Obama taken credit for reduce teen pregnancy :mjlol:

"The real median income of black households increased by 4.1 percent between 2014 and 2015."

No it didn't :mjlol:

Median wealth of black Americans 'will fall to zero by 2053', warns new report

Ya'll love being lied to.

1297.png

The authors cite the legacy of discriminatory housing policies, an “upside down” tax system that helps the wealthiest households get wealthier, and the economic effects of mass incarceration as among the root causes for the discrepancy.

“The middle class didn’t just happen by market forces, and the whiteness of the middle class didn’t just happen by market forces. Both were intentional,” said Dedrick Asante-Muhammad, a senior fellow at Prosperity Now and one of the report’s authors.

Our wealth went down from 2007 to 2013 :laff:

1 in 5 black men did not work in 2016, study says

The share of prime age men not working varies considerably between races. For white and Hispanic men between the ages of 25 and 54, the figure was 10% and 11% in 2016, respectively.

Over 21% of black men did not work at all in 2016. That's up from 12.8% in 1979, the first year of EPI's analysis.

ShortPlayfulAbalone-small.gif

But, Obama gave us so many gains.

FUUUUCK the Democrats

We need to vote from a place of interest not along party lines!

Brolic Scholar

Licensed Text Technician
Daps
Reppin
Unknown Side Effects
Vote with your dollars. Until Black people organize an economy that keeps its dollars and funds politicians, none of the other shyt matters. Politicians may talk that good shyt on the campaign trail, but if they aren’t financially supported and incentivized to try to pass laws in our favor, guess what? Won’t a damn thing change. Let’s stop these pointless debates. Until one of you pro voting brehs starts a special interest group that lines pockets, it’s all talk anyway.

Jemmy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
we're not even the #1 minority by population any more, but we're gonna bring down america :comeon:

We’re not but I believe we are still the number one minority ethnic group wise as Black Americans. As crazy as it sounds we aren’t as divided as many people think. We usually all are on one accord when necessary across the board. That’s what makes us different from others and also valuable.

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
Ignorant post right here.

This is what people like you say as an out to not be involved politically, not vote, and not have to pay attention to anything. It's the easiest thing to say. And of course there's gonna be a wave of mafukkas just like you saying the same thing, again to excuse themselves from politics and educating themselves.
nikka you did not give one socioeconomically poignant solution in your rant, the simple truth is they do what they want with us on the macro scale, the most you can do is micro but I didn't say anything about not being involved politically and shyt,

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
Vote with your dollars. Until Black people organize an economy that keeps its dollars and funds politicians, none of the other shyt matters. Politicians may talk that good shyt on the campaign trail, but if they aren’t financially supported and incentivized to try to pass laws in our favor, guess what? Won’t a damn thing change. Let’s stop these pointless debates. Until one of you pro voting brehs starts a special interest group that lines pockets, it’s all talk anyway.
This is the real solution, nikkas be voting but don't put a damn dollar or hammer into their community and just fukking complain

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If the only thing keeping this country "alive" is a single minorty population's vote then its safe to say the country wants to be destoryed.

Everybody else votes for their personal intrests but black people gotta pacify whites and save america from themselves while repeatedly being villified for it.

No. Yall can suck my dikk. Aint enough patriotism in the world.

Both parties contributed to this state of affairs whether you like it or not. Both parties racist whether you like it or not.

your time is better spent deciding whether you want to go down with the ship

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
we've had like 15 threads about this topic just today . . . . I like some of you cats but stop it nikka STOPPP ITTTTTT you aren't going to change our minds and statistically blacks are still voting democratic goddamn let us few who ain't go . . ain't like we sitting up making "don't vote" threads

Roland Coltrane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
AA GANG
Black folks are going to bring down Amerikkka? Those Democrats really got their house nikkas in check don't they:mjlol:
right?! :russ::russ::russ:

12% of the population is going to be responsible for the downfall of the WHOLE ENTIRE COUNTRY :mjlol:

what type of DNC shill scare mongering bullshyt is this, cotdamn:hhh:

America is built on stolen land and slave labor of the ancestors of the 12% of the population this fakkit talking about, America was never shyt to begin with :heh:

I wish I could neg OP more :birdman: