Black people not supporting the Democratic Party will be the downfall of America.

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
It's almost as if people are trying to place blame on blacks for Trump winning...:mjpls:
They lowkey did.

It's like they are preparing to blame black voters if Dems lose. Like "See we told you now it all your fault"

I think black voter turn out will be amazing this year. So they all can STFU!

The constant bad mouthing of the Black Vote will be the down fall of the Democratic Party.

Last edited:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
They lowkey did.

It's like they are preparing to blame black voters if Dems lose. Like "See we told you now it all your fault"

I think black voter turn out will be amazing this year. So they all can STFU!

The constant bad mouthing of the Black Vote will be the down fall of Democratic Party.
They need to be asking themselves how the fukk did they lose Wisconsin,Pennsylvania..

Why young white people..particulary men are moving more and more to the conservative side.

White people they can just shame and order black people around like it's slavery.

Blakcks should only vote for candidates that address their concerns. fukk voting for any other reason.

If no one in your precinct is directly speaking to you fukk em.
Basically...

fukk just voting just because....that is what they expected people to do with Hilary and it bit them in the ass.

T'krm

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BA DOS Af pr
I will be voting Dem this midterm and the 2020 elections due to Trump, but after that, I’m done doing that.

You’re going to have to earn my vote from here on out.
Absolutely!!
Registering Ind. And besides locally, will only excercise voting or supporting dem.party in x of crisis, or when their platform directly addresses first and foremost AAdos issues. Besides that:camby:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
White people they can just shame and order black people around like it's slavery.

Blakcks should only vote for candidates that address their concerns. fukk voting for any other reason.

If no one in your precinct is directly speaking to you fukk em.
If politicians don't hear from black people, how could they help black people?

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
Someone posted a tweet from someone who said "Black people vote Democrat because Republicans give them no choice". Thought that was extremely accurate. Pretty much blacks only vote Democrat overwhelmingly to prevent the worst racists from getting power. This is the relationship between blacks and Democrats right now and it sucks tbh.

Like already stated, the idea that black people aren't voting democratic enough or in danger of not doing so is silly given the stats. But, the political options for black folks in this country sucks no doubt

Trump is the 4th republican president in my lifetime and i've been hearing this my whole life;
when is this racist boogie man gonna jump out of the bushes and take us out? is trump the one? the next one? :comeon:

african and caribbean immigrants have been coming over here and find limitless success and earning millions of dollars these past few decades

while #AADOS

giphy.gif

it's one thing to be vigilant and woke, but this blatant promotion for black folks to FEAR republicans needs to die, seriously.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Trump is the 4th republican president in my lifetime and i've been hearing this my whole life;
when is this racist boogie man gonna jump out of the bushes and take us out? is trump the one? the next one? :comeon:

african and caribbean immigrants have been coming over here and find limitless success and earning millions of dollars these past few decades

while #AADOS

giphy.gif

it's one thing to be vigilant and woke, but this blatant promotion for black folks to FEAR republicans needs to die, seriously.
Bruh...

I've had this conversation, with links and stats to back it up, and numerous examples for why out of the two Republicans are worse when it comes to attitudes towards blacks. It gets kind of exhausting to have the same argument again so I'm not going to go too much into it. I mean, the most immediate and recent example of this is voter suppression laws and tactics practiced by Republicans. If you need more than just the simple stating this is happening, here is a few really quickly found links

AL governor worked to get voter id laws passed and then immediately went to work on closing DMV offices in the state in majority of black districts.
Rebekah Mason suggested closure of DMV offices in majority black counties, report shows

North Carolina GOP pretty much admits their voting law changes were meant to keep black people from voting.

They almost voted for a guy who said all amendments after the 10th needs to be repealed with specific hinting at the 13th and 14th in AL over the Democrat who was a prosecutor for several Civil Rights cases.
roy-moore-3-x750.jpg

You're not happy about the choices, ok. But to sit here and try to sell me in thinking Republicans aren't as bad as they actually are, is bullshyt. Black people aren't voting Republicans, with good reason. Period. Until they get their shyt together. AA's aren't anymore millionaires under Republican rule either so I'm not sure what you're getting at. Neither party has done enough to tackle the economic situation of blacks in this country.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Democrats and republicans are essentially neck and neck and Blacks make the difference, go ask Roy moore. Actually the dems have more people but they are inconsistent voters..those hicks turn up!

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
Bruh...

I've had this conversation, with links and stats to back it up, and numerous examples for why out of the two Republicans are worse when it comes to attitudes towards blacks. It gets kind of exhausting to have the same argument again so I'm not going to go too much into it. I mean, the most immediate and recent example of this is voter suppression laws and tactics practiced by Republicans. If you need more than just the simple stating this is happening, here is a few really quickly found links

AL governor worked to get voter id laws passed and then immediately went to work on closing DMV offices in the state in majority of black districts.
Rebekah Mason suggested closure of DMV offices in majority black counties, report shows

North Carolina GOP pretty much admits their voting law changes were meant to keep black people from voting.

They almost voted for a guy who said all amendments after the 10th needs to be repealed with specific hinting at the 13th and 14th in AL over the Democrat who was a prosecutor for several Civil Rights cases.
roy-moore-3-x750.jpg

You're not happy about the choices, ok. But to sit here and try to sell me in thinking Republicans aren't as bad as they actually are, is bullshyt. Black people aren't voting Republicans, with good reason. Period. Until they get their shyt together. AA's aren't anymore millionaires under Republican rule either so I'm not sure what you're getting at. Neither party has done enough to tackle the economic situation of blacks in this country.

:patrice:This really didn't address my point breh

they've been selling us on "republican fear" our entire lives meanwhile other black folks come over here and thrive, we clearly see the mexicans doing it

meanwhile a lot of us are so terrified of the world outside of the hood that we're not even trying - many giving up in their teenage years...this is cool to you? this is a sound strategy?

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Also to add to my previous post, the supreme court picks are the most jarring difference between republican and democrats.

You have Sonia Sotoamyer on one side, whose dissents if you read them quote W.E.B. Dubois and always on the progressive side of racial issues when black folks are involved. Then on the other side you had Scalia who you can read plenty of opinions by him about his views related to black and cases that arrived before the supreme court.

If you don't think there is a difference there, I don't know what to tell you.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
:patrice:This really didn't address my point breh

they've been selling us on "republican fear" our entire lives meanwhile other black folks come over here and thrive, we clearly see the mexicans doing it

meanwhile a lot of us are so terrified of the world outside of the hood that we're not even trying - many giving up in their teenage years...this is cool to you? this is a sound strategy?
The black experience is diverse so the "so terrified of the world outside of the hood" does not apply to everyone, including me. My initial post said that at this point, the support Democrats get from blacks is solely based on lesser of two evils. Maybe I misunderstood your post, but it seemed to me that all the negative beliefs about Republicans isn't warranted because mexicans and select african immigrants come over and succeed (ignoring that its Republicans who actually hate that those Africans from "shythole" countries are coming here in the first place regardless of their success and are at this moment looking to restrict their immigration numbers). Is this what you were implying?

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
My initial post said that at this point, the support Democrats get from blacks is solely based on lesser of two evils.

no. this is what you said:

Pretty much blacks only vote Democrat overwhelmingly to prevent the worst racists from getting power.

so again, speaking to me - somebody who has lived through 4 republican presidents - have a college degree, a career, making good money - when is this republican racism going to "get" me? <<please answer this.

also again, you haven't proven to me that this isn't just more fear tactics aimed at inner city black people, where the BULK of black americans live :comeon:

meanwhile we watch all these democratic politicians get RICH, we watch black immigrants get RICH - regardless of how republicans "feel" about them, it's happening...

now, I don't expect you to address ALL of these, that's not really how yall get down, but at least one man...cmon man, can i get ONE!? :pachaha:

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
no. this is what you said:

so again, speaking to me - somebody who has lived through 4 republican presidents - have a college degree, a career, making good money - when is this republican racism going to "get" me? <<please answer this.

also again, you haven't proven to me that this isn't just more fear tactics aimed at inner city black people, where the BULK of black americans live :comeon:

meanwhile we watch all these democratic politicians get RICH, we watch black immigrants get RICH - regardless of how republicans "feel" about them, it's happening...

now, I don't expect you to address ALL of these, that's not really how yall get down, but at least one man...cmon man, can i get ONE!? :pachaha:
The two quotes you quoted are me saying the same thing just in different words.

So, your argument is that regardless of whether Republicans lead or not, folks are still making money. Not going to debate wealth and power are not directly linked and not say they're not important but the ability to make money isn't the only thing that matters. So you say Republicans or Democrats do nothing to improve the station of US blacks economically. Not getting any argument from me. Let's ignore the fact that the groups you cited such as African immigrants are only able to migrate to the states in the first place due to progressive immigration laws on the books in the first place which Republicans want to want to and are working to reduce to minimize blacks from "shythole" countries migrating here in the first place with recent changes to the allowable amount of people from these countries being reduced.

What I posted wasn't scare tactics. It's things that actually happened. Now if they are no concern to you, cool. That's you. But for example if one side is actively working to gain enough stateships to call a constitutional convention and have members of it's party saying that the 14th admendment and 13th amendment should be changed, that is enough to motivate me and most black folks to vote to minimize their numbers. If one side is putting in conservative judges who have since removed article five of the voting rights act and come from a party that has members who think the civil Rights act of 1965 was bad policy out of states rights arguments, that is enough of a motivation, once again for me and many black folks, to vote to keep them from making those decisions.

No one is saying you will be on the streets starving tomorrow if a republican elected. It's a matter of as I said, twice, lesser of two evils for most black people. On these issues I pointed out,
And if I really care enough can list a lot more, Republicans for a lot of black voters rightfully are viewed as worse. For you, money making is the only issue that matters. Not true for others.