Black people need to stop tryna team up with latinos/asians/non whites

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
I was in Peru....motherfuckers are racist as it gets.
Making racial slurs for nothing.

u aint never been anywhere nikka..i highly doubt u have left your city after arriving from Africa

lol@any poster taking your lying ass seriously..

you'd lie bout anything just to prove a point

fukk outta here

Cynical Thoughts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

See and that's what Lewis Black meant when making this thread. Let it be the first Asian or Hispanic president and they would be proud and support them. Obama is on Bill Clinton's level as far as policy but so many of us still give Bill a pass and shyt on Obama. Be proud and happy for the man got damn. Black folks can never support their own people unless they get something out of it huh? You like "why should I support Obama? What has he done for me?" I don't know about you but when I was a kid, the thought of a black president one day was laughed at by people and nothing we could ever phathom happening. My kids won't have to go to school and see 40 presidents in the history book who all look alike and nothing like them.

Never said I wasnt happy for him. Y'all sound like the type that will accept anything just cause its black, which is foolish.

This aint some local rapper or black corner store owner, its the president.Im not going to lower those standards just cause hes black. Im happy hes there.I supported him this election and the last. Almost blindly supported him. So miss me w/ that.

You being idle in your thoughts, of just being happy he's there, Is the wrong train of thought breh.

He's in the history books, no need to be happy about it now, im looking for him to show and prove(i think he has done a pretty good job to this point)and add to his legacy. But I guess y'all happy cause he's there,no need to get to serious about this "leader of the free world stuff":whoa:.

And I bet Obama himself would tell you the time for being happy for him has passed, now its time for action.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
u aint never been anywhere nikka..i highly doubt u have left your city after arriving from Africa

fukk outta here

Damn, why don't you tell him how you really fell now. :heh:

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
1) Stop Snitchin

2)The Drug Game

3)Gangs

4)Education

Unless you address these issues at the bottom of the socioeconomic scale, nothing will change. I feel that this is gonna turn into a all out war to get rid of the violence and drugs out of the community, so that infrastructure can be rebuilt. I have a few ideas but it's gonna take a collective and conscious effort to get it off the ground.

EDIT: When I say war, I mean everybody might have to put their lives on the line to stop this...

Shoot those ideas

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
Never said I wasnt happy for him. Y'all sound like the type that will accept anything just cause its black, which is foolish.

This aint some local rapper or black corner store owner, its the president.Im not going to lower those standards just cause hes black. Im happy hes there.I supported him this election and the last. Almost blindly supported him. So miss me w/ that.

You being idle in your thoughts, of just being happy he's there, Is the wrong train of thought breh.

He's in the history books, no need to be happy about it now, im looking for him to show and prove(i think he has done a pretty good job to this point)and add to his legacy. But I guess y'all happy cause he's there,no need to get to serious about this "leader of the free world stuff":whoa:.

And I bet Obama himself would tell you the time for being happy for him has passed, now its time for action.

Whatever

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Just what white people want.

I can't believe it took this long for someone to post this. And in case people forgot, there are other POC who are hip to white supremacy and understand that in the west, they must work together to keep the whiteman from trying to destroy them.

The whiteman has divided people of colour, he has divided blacks into this #teamlightskin #teamdarkskin bullshyt. The Bourgeois negro and the "real nikka up in deez skreets" In the past, racism as we know it today didn't exist. I'm talking pre-slave trade here. Asians travelled to Africa and traded peacefully.

They didn't try to take the shyt over, they just came in gave people some gear and then bounced. Africans did the same with Arabs, in fact for a time there were African empires that stretched into the middle east. Some fools may try to read this post as me being against black unity. I am NOT against black unity. In fact, I think before cooperation with other people of color can happen, people of African descent have to get together and work for a common goal and recognize that they're being played against one another.

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
I can't believe it took this long for someone to post this. And in case people forgot, there are other POC who are hip to white supremacy and understand that in the west, they must work together to keep the whiteman from trying to destroy them.

The whiteman has divided people of colour, he has divided blacks into this #teamlightskin #teamdarkskin bullshyt. The Bourgeois negro and the "real nikka up in deez skreets" In the past, racism as we know it today didn't exist. I'm talking pre-slave trade here. Asians travelled to Africa and traded peacefully.

They didn't try to take the shyt over, they just came in gave people some gear and then bounced. Africans did the same with Arabs, in fact for a time there were African empires that stretched into the middle east. Some fools may try to read this post as me being against black unity. I am NOT against black unity. In fact, I think before cooperation with other people of color can happen, people of African descent have to get together and work for a common goal and recognize that they're being played against one another.

:salute:

fukkING BRILLIANT

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
This shouldn't be a conflict between people of different origins, it should be framed as a conflict of people with different ideas. You'd be surprised how much more shyt would get done.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
:whew: powerful thread brehs. Loving it.

@Lewis Black @OGCush get in The Knowledge of Self Club. I got some ideas that I think could work. Its grand & bold but hey :manny: we gotta start somewhere. I'd like to see what you guys could add to those ideas.

I'm speaking what's really going on,you're wishing for some fantasy world that will never exist over here.

:shaq2: I'm sure it was slaves back in the day who thought the same way as you. Look how far we've come friend. It is very possible to do what we're talking about in this thread. Heck its already been done before. Black Wallstreet is proof.

Our whole culture has become preverted.

The only systems we have are those that benefit either minorities (non-blacks) or while folks. There is essentially nothing that has been SOLELY done for blacks in this country from the government. Every progam we "benefit from" wasn't created for us in mind, but for others.

A lot has changed in this country that has to do with race and that doesn't have to do with race. It's all fukced up.

This is why Blacks forming a lobbying firm & a Venture Capitalist company is a must.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
i do agree that some latinos/asians and non whites do ultimatley dispise black folks. But Im gonna keep it all the way 100. We as black folks dont really fucc with eachother as a collective. We may understand the common struggle we have. But nyggaz aint out here organizing and standin up for eachother like that. We may do a few marches with Al Sharpton supporting the likes of Trayvon Martin or some shyt like that. But what did we really accomplish? (buyin skittles, iced t and wearin hoodies were trivial acts)

In the 40s,50s,60s and 70s yes, black folks were united. thru the civil rights movement,black panther party and black nationalists/black revolutionary movements of course. But black folks for the most part now are lookin out for themselves.

all these gatdamn homicides in these streets. we are killin eachother off by the thousand and some of us seemingly celebrate it. We take a sense of pride in bragging about our cities homicide numbers. Yall know Im right about this shyt tho. Over 500 bodies dropped in Chicago and we really aint out there marchin and tryin to stop the shyt either. We are too busy fightin eachother on worldstar and shyt over bullshyt instead of organizing.

Daps
Reppin
California
Some of you brothers are tripping
At the end of the day race shyt don't matter
Where all humans were all trying to survive and get ours.

KingHelga

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you guys can't blame the white man like he had some magic wand and cast a spell. slaves and the blacks who didn't have access to good education can blame the white man, but modern blacks cannot. there is too much access to free education with libraries and the internet for anyone to be able to claim ignorance of their actions that help divide and weaken their group. any control the white man had or has over you is something you voluntarily participate in. the white man is not making anyone tweet #teamdarkskin or #teamlightskin .

it isn't like the ideas of colorism and self-hate are unknown to black americans. they know about these concepts and only choose to ignore or recognize them when they see fit. they are not ignorant just selfish and unwilling to take blame for the state of their culture, so the culture stays shytty

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS

fukk outta here
i agree with his point but nikka definitely be on some :duck: shyt. Like when he says he gets p*ssy.