Black people need to stop tryna team up with latinos/asians/non whites

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
heck no...why would I post my pics on this forum :mindblown:

so when can I get you to blow me? I like it sloppy and wet fyi

119vsz9jpg.gif

Never. I'd rather shoot myself in the head then give you a bj.

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
That was tongue n cheek. But older blacks do feel some type of gratification.

I told my parents that Obama was just a politician and not really a man for the black people but a man based on being popular and getting votes.

I literally saw the :pacspit: on both their faces and both came just short of saying "i wish I aborted you." Atleast that's how I saw it .

When you say things like that it makes it seem like you're not glad to have a black man as president. It doesn't matter if hes a politician or not, seeing him as president is a positive look to the youth.

Cynical Thoughts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When you say things like that it makes it seem like you're not glad to have a black man as president. It doesn't matter if hes a politician or not, seeing him as president is a positive look to the youth.

Everyday I check the mail for my Obama prize.....nothing.

Word to Chris rock.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I guess blacks should have been happy if Herman Cain became president or support Uncle Thomas c00n ass in the Surpreme Court because they are black with your logic.:snoop:

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
I guess blacks should have been happy if Herman Cain became president or support Uncle Thomas c00n ass in the Surpreme Court because they are black with your logic.:snoop:

Why you mad a black man made it?

Cynical Thoughts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You took that the wrong way. You do know Chris Rock thinks its ok for a white dude to say nikka?

I was kinda joking.

But him being black, means that and only that. I can't say without a doubt that he would do any different for blacks than a white pres. would.

Other than being the1st black pres. what else should I celebrate about him that a white pres. wouldn't do or hasn't done.

Or am I supposed to be as happy about a black pres. as I was 4 years ago and ignore everything else. Peep the thread to see how far that will get you.

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
I was kinda joking.

But him being black, means that and only that. I can't say without a doubt that he would do any different for blacks than a white pres. would.

Other than being the1st black pres. what else should I celebrate about him that a white pres. wouldn't do or hasn't done.

Or am I supposed to be as happy about a black pres. as I was 4 years ago and ignore everything else. Peep the thread to see how far that will get you.

Yep

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this is just stupid

you want black people to stick together, but they gotta be from the U.S or from the mother country africa

how about all the blacks that were taken to the carribean in the slave ships? those blacks grew as "latinos" only diffrence between them and you is the culture ya grew up around

im dominican myself, if you look at me you can tell im spanish right off the bat. But then if i introduce you to my moms side of the family, you would swear they all black at first look until you hear them speaking spanish. Let me ask you something else, you think racist cacs give a fukk if they latin-black? they probably look at that shyt even worse..

when dominicans was here in the U.S back in the 60's,70's, they faced the same problems african americans went thru but we cant be unified because we classified as "latinos"?

For most part your chose not to unify with AA's, Afro-Cubans have never had problem with this, while still maintaining their culture.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
I was kinda joking.

See and that's what Lewis Black meant when making this thread. Let it be the first Asian or Hispanic president and they would be proud and support them. Obama is on Bill Clinton's level as far as policy but so many of us still give Bill a pass and shyt on Obama. Be proud and happy for the man got damn. Black folks can never support their own people unless they get something out of it huh? You like "why should I support Obama? What has he done for me?" I don't know about you but when I was a kid, the thought of a black president one day was laughed at by people and nothing we could ever phathom happening. My kids won't have to go to school and see 40 presidents in the history book who all look alike and nothing like them.