Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
bottom line kick it wit yall lil nikkas man you never know

something might click n wake him/her up

you aint gotta be militant but just realize you is a target

imma say it again more blacks in jail than it was slaves

if you think all nikkas criminals you need to think twice

Militant action may be needed in this case(everything minus the guns.. Original Gangstas... lol)

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
I with ya Lewis, :myman:

I don't even have to post because you said everything I would have :whew:

My dude it's wild they hate us but wanna act like us. I caught that illegal alian @flea calling people ******s but in his spare time he likes to act black on the streets of fli. Demonic.

Shout out to AI:salute:

Last edited by a moderator:

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
@Tommy Knocks

i see the shyt you been postin in this thread and the other thread about my city
its cool to have that opinion and im sure you are for blacks and prolly a good dude

but i was using that as a statement and imo thats a poweful statement
honestly i aint got no prob wit nobody on here so i cant really trip too much

but if that was your first thought we two totally different kinda nikkas

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
My dude it's wild they hate us but wanna act like us. I caught that illegal alian @flea calling people ******s but in his spare time he likes to act black on the streets of fli. Demonic.

Shout out to AI:salute:

You're black? Cause I saw your pic and u look Arabic. U don't look black

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
@AITheAnswerAI speak on it big homie. We need your input

edit: as soon as i said it you did lol

:dead:

Yeah man other races stick together something real. In all areas too. I've been told all the Jews and Asians stick together in medical and law schools and have their own systems to support themselves. They have their own cheating and studying methods, references etc. When was the last time you saw a homeless asian or mexican? I never have, you know why? Someone will take him in and give him a job to do. Blacks have a "fukk that nikka" attitude towards those of us who are struggling. It's always about one upping other blacks, stunting on em, look at me and :russ: that nikka.

Asians, Jews, Mexicans all stick together, but why is it all of a sudden so out of bounds or even considered racist for blacks to do it? Because a lot of whites don't want you to. Don't get me wrong there are some legitimately good whites out there, but a lot of them hate your ass. I think a huge fear white people have is retribution for what they have done to us over hundreds of years. So they want us to fight among each other and entertain them.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
@Tommy Knocks

i see the shyt you been postin in this thread and the other thread about my city
its cool to have that opinion and im sure you are for blacks and prolly a good dude

but i was using that as a statement and imo thats a poweful statement
honestly i aint got no prob wit nobody on here so i cant really trip too much

but if that was your first thought we two totally different kinda nikkas

im confused, which post are you referring to in this thread.

btw. I was trolling in the detroit thread lol.

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
ive dated a chilien chick before dont know if that means anything to you but me and the family was real tight. Alot of countries are open racists same can be said in some african countries where white people are viewed as foreign and you know foreign=Bad/weird.

Anyways why was you in peru for ?

EDIT: Im glad im not merican. haha

I went there with my company to setup a satellite post for the country's telecom. They are OPEN racists.

Even some of my white co-workers were shocked at the way I was treated when we went to the bars....

Latinos are NOT your friend. Get a gun and be prepared to shoot when they take over legally...

If you think whites are racist, wait till the brown folks take over.
All these "latinos are our friend" people haven't spent a day in south America.
They despise your black ass

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
:dead:

Yeah man other races stick together something real. In all areas too. I've been told all the Jews and Asians stick together in medical and law schools and have their own systems to support themselves. They have their own cheating and studying methods, references etc. When was the last time you saw a homeless asian or mexican? I never have, you know why? Someone will take him in and give him a job to do. Blacks have a "fukk that nikka" attitude towards those of us who are struggling. It's always about one upping other blacks, stunting on em, look at me and :russ: that nikka.

Asians, Jews, Mexicans all stick together, but why is it all of a sudden so out of bounds or even considered racist for blacks to do it? Because a lot of whites don't want you to. Don't get me wrong there are some legitimately good whites out there, but a lot of them hate your ass. I think a huge fear white people have is retribution for what they have done to us over hundreds of years. So they want us to fight among each other and entertain them.

Im just glad real nikkas like you got what I was saying :cheers:

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was in Peru....motherfuckers are racist as it gets.
Making racial slurs for nothing.

All them latinos in fl try hard as fukk to sound black but on the other hand....they hate blacks lol :dead:

It's more to do with poor black folks then just plain being black. Trust me, money changes the way people view you. Along with character, but the money is the main thing.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
I went there with my company to setup a satellite post for the country's telecom. They are OPEN racists.

Even some of my white co-workers were shocked at the way I was treated when we went to the bars....

Latinos are NOT your friend. Get a gun and be prepared to shoot when they take over legally...

Yeah man a lot of these latinos despise blacks. I never understood this "we have the same struggle" BS, when it's clear they want to align themselves with white people and spit on us. I lived in Arizona for a few years, and the mexicans down there are WAY more racist than the whites. If I walked down the street they would drive by and yell a bunch of spanish cuss words and n***** this and that. The females and children would clutch their bags and pursed and switch em to their opposite arm if they were walking past me. They pretty much have hyper racist white people behavior. Hell, I knew a black dude who was killed by his mexican girlfriend's brother, because she brought his black ass to family function down in LA. A lot of these latino's are on some 1960's white people racism (basically reallt out in the open)

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
It's more to do with poor black folks then just plain being black. Trust me, money changes the way people view you. Along with character, but the money is the main thing.

the thing is money seems to seperate blacks to a point where its a total disconnect

almost like youve escaped being black to a certain extent

@Tommy Knocks not so much n this thread but still the handout from whites part i disagree a

nd i barely know what nikkas mean when they say troll

but my point still stands with that statement

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag

Id have to go with lotty on this. Money plays a big role. dont get me wrong I had some shyt go down a couple of times where I was like :wow:. for example, walking into a bank in brazil, and the guard who was holding an automatic yell something in portuguese, but as soon as I said "what?" in english he backed off realizing I was a tourist. money talks.

I also got denied to go into a club in caracas venezuela, his excuse were my shoes, but I was rocking fresh new jordans while my cac friend was wearing some dusty pumas.

I got the most love, oddly enough, in argentina...where there are no blacks LOL. them nikkas loved my ass.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
@Tommy Knocks not so much n this thread but still the handout from whites part i disagree a

nd i barely know what nikkas mean when they say troll

but my point still stands with that statement

nobody said anything about hand outs, but rather not viewing whites who are willing to work with blacks as enemies. and yes, they do exist....they elected a black president...and have hired me in great corporate positions without seeing the color of my skin, and only my credentials, and no, not because of affirmative actions because the dept already had 3-4 other black folks. she was just a cool ass boss who wanted a diverse team.

emoney

custom user title
Daps
These dudes is dumb man. They think sticking together means holding hands when it just means networking and getting shyt what needs to get done, done.

c/s

when some of us speak of unity we are speaking of it in terms of networking (as you said), taking a similar political stance, providing economic opportunities to one another, buying black, establishing research centers for issues that effect us, preserving black cultural institutions, etc. etc.