Black people need to stop tryna team up with latinos/asians/non whites

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
That was tongue n cheek. But older blacks do feel some type of gratification.

I told my parents that Obama was just a politician and not really a man for the black people but a man based on being popular and getting votes.

I literally saw the :pacspit: on both their faces and both came just short of saying "i wish I aborted you." Atleast that's how I saw it .

She might have gotten the hammer if it was nearby..

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
1) Stop Snitchin

2)The Drug Game

3)Gangs

4)Education

Unless you address these issues at the bottom of the socioeconomic scale, nothing will change. I feel that this is gonna turn into a all out war to get rid of the violence and drugs out of the community, so that infrastructure can be rebuilt. I have a few ideas but it's gonna take a collective and conscious effort to get it off the ground.

EDIT: When I say war, I mean everybody might have to put their lives on the line to stop this...

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
white (liberals) been tryin to help for some time now, but yall don't want none. it's always "dont trust them cacs, why you chillin with them cacs"

shoulda been like the hispanics and used the assistance to launch into positions and plant seeds.

:snoop:

Cynical Thoughts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
1) Stop Snitchin

2)The Drug Game

3)Gangs

4)Education

Unless you address these issues at the bottom of the socioeconomic scale, nothing will change. I feel that this is gonna turn into a all out war to get rid of the violence and drugs out of the community, so that infrastructure can be rebuilt. I have a few ideas but it's gonna take a collective and conscious effort to get it off the ground.

EDIT: When I say war, I mean everybody might have to put their lives on the line to stop this...
I really feel this. But I didn't wanna go there. I wanna feel like the movement can happen without them. Cause I know they are never gonna change.

But sadly I think we both are right. Looking at all my cousins, nephews, nieces and younger friends and maybe even me as a youth. I have found that young blacks aren't willing to sacrifice for the greater good.

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
1) Stop Snitchin

2)The Drug Game

3)Gangs

4)Education

No real change happens without bloodshed..

Your absolutely right