why the fukk u care about what another man doing

worry bout ya money and stop ranting bout what another man wearing

thats female talk son

broke nikkas always the ones complaining

i dont understand this

why the fukk do he care what another nikka spending they money on

that scream jealousy and envy

where do yall get these statistics?

you mean the ONE fukkin person you know?

You seem butthurt :leostare:

Obviously this thread must've hit a little too close to home :gladbron:

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
You seem butthurt :leostare:

Obviously this thread must've hit a little too close to home :gladbron:
cause i hate nikkas that watch my pockets

i cant stand nikkas who walk around askin me how much my car cost

askin me how much my belt cost

wondering how i could afford all the shyt i got

worrying bout my financial state

thats broke nikka shyt

Asiatic Black Hebrew

Zulu passenger out of Africa
Daps

thats broke nikka shyt

:leostare:

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The richest muthafukkas in the room be the ones rocking basic, no-logo shyt. Granted some of the shyt might be expensive it doesnt scream HEY LOOK AT ME IM WEARING A $200 VERSACE SHIRT. shyt I know a guy that drives a Bentley that just throws on a $35 Polo t-shirt on most occasions. I think once you reach a certain level of success that need to express yourself through brand names diminishes. Those who are successful mainly express themselves through cars, watches, property, etc. shyt that actually reveals social status. My nikkas, stressing your bank account to buy a designer belt or Versace shirt isnt the move. It screams new wanna be money. It screams insecurity. You can be the flyest muthafukka in the room with no brand names. thats all. end rant.
I think this is true when it comes to men, women go even harder with brand names the more money they get which is why a lot of men lose money, they have wives spending it up on na,e brand clothes.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

thats broke nikka shyt

Thats kinda the point.

A lot of nikkas spending rent money on a goddamn belt.

You know DAMN well most of these hood dudes ain't THAT caked up.

Medio

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New York
You HAVE to read the book the millionaire next door. Blacks and Latinos should read this book. It definitely taught me a lot and made me realize a lot of stuff. Man, this summer working since I read that book I have not brought lunch, I probably saved 500 dollars not buying lunch so far.

It is basically reassuring what OP is saying. you CAN'T be dumb with your money. You have to save

Basically, Wealthy people save money and Invest, they accumulate wealth. Unwealthy People, they waste money on material things (brand names, brand cars). Wealthy people will not buy a mercedes, they will buy some Ford shyt that's mad good on Gas. It's just a lot of us blacks and latinos are brainwashed. Spending Bills on a Gucci belt is the most retarded thing in the world, save you money. Imagine if you didn't waste money on J's and Belts, you could open up an ameritrade account and invest in stocks online and make YOUR money work for YOU. People you see flashing mercedes and expensive clothing aren't really wealthy, they are just wasting money.

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
lol are u in these nikkas pockets?

all you doing is assumng

why the fukk u care about what another man doing

worry bout ya money and stop ranting bout what another man wearing

thats female talk son

broke nikkas always the ones complaining

It touched you, huh? OP hit a nerve, huh?? You that loser OP describing, huh? You think you should fall back, huh?

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
all you doing is assuming

fukkin idiots son

you too concerned bout other nikkas

you dont OWN any Louie

dont come and try and act like u bout this designer life

And that's the problem. You're a follower. Louie don't pay bills, shyt bag. Polo don't get you into college, dikk face. Learn how to invest your money instead of spending it on fukkery, you dumb fukka you.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I went to an all black school in Detroit. I don't know how much has changed but back when I was in high school, I would get clowned if I didn't wear name brands like Guess, Versace, or designer shoes. It didn't bother me much since I was used to it but it did get to other people. I remember a girl in my class that ran away from home because her mom wouldn't buy her some Guess jeans. She refused to go to school in no name jeans and risk being clowned. I have cousins in Mobile and they went to a mixed school. They would wear wranglers jeans from Target and nobody would care.

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You HAVE to read the book the millionaire next door. Blacks and Latinos should read this book. It definitely taught me a lot and made me realize a lot of stuff. Man, this summer working since I read that book I have not brought lunch, I probably saved 500 dollars not buying lunch so far.

It is basically reassuring what OP is saying. you CAN'T be dumb with your money. You have to save

Basically, Wealthy people save money and Invest, they accumulate wealth. Unwealthy People, they waste money on material things (brand names, brand cars). Wealthy people will not buy a mercedes, they will buy some Ford shyt that's mad good on Gas. It's just a lot of us blacks and latinos are brainwashed. Spending Bills on a Gucci belt is the most retarded thing in the world, save you money. Imagine if you didn't waste money on J's and Belts, you could open up an ameritrade account and invest in stocks online and make YOUR money work for YOU. People you see flashing mercedes and expensive clothing aren't really wealthy, they are just wasting money.
I agree with most of this but, wealthy people do buy high end
cars, that's who they are made for. The thing is they have it to
spend so it's not really anything to spend. Also, a lot of people
who have money aren't wealthy, just rich so they are scared of losing the money. Most people who get money end up losing it, due to bad investments, or spending it. The wealthy do spend money, but men on things like cars, suits, electronics, and women spend it on clothes. I think the way men spend money on clothes nowadays is due to growing up, and spending a lot of time with women in their lives, so they spend a lot of time going shopping. As they get older they start doing the same thing, and this is why they stay broke, they deal with money like women.

No disrespect to them, just calling it how I see it.

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
I lost interest with brands years ago. I'm more interested in properties. I actually feel stupid buying a polo that cost more than 35 dollars. It just doesn't feel like I'm getting anything out of buying a 50 dollar shirt. Back in high school I would do that shyt but now...give me a break.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
i think the point T/S is trying to make is that black people tend buy brand name shyt when they clearly cant afford it....having 20 pairs of Js and living in the projects or a versace belt and your phone is cut off is not a good look...

also i know that some whites do this too...but i see this everyday with black people...its sad...

thats the point of generalizations/stereotypes, right? you cant possibly know every individual in a group....so blanket statements are used...

and while this is a troll thread...he does have a point....and if you black...you know nikkas who do this exact thing with brands all the time

lol at this shyt. What kind of argument is this

I'm going to rant about some shyt based on a generalization that has no factual backing at all.
I think this is true when it comes to men, women go even harder with brand names the more money they get which is why a lot of men lose money, they have wives spending it up on na,e brand clothes.

:laff:

Another lame in here blaming women for shyt.

AntiHero

Long time lurker
Daps
The richest muthafukkas in the room be the ones rocking basic, no-logo shyt. Granted some of the shyt might be expensive it doesnt scream HEY LOOK AT ME IM WEARING A $200 VERSACE SHIRT. shyt I know a guy that drives a Bentley that just throws on a $35 Polo t-shirt on most occasions. I think once you reach a certain level of success that need to express yourself through brand names diminishes. Those who are successful mainly express themselves through cars, watches, property, etc. shyt that actually reveals social status. My nikkas, stressing your bank account to buy a designer belt or Versace shirt isnt the move. It screams new wanna be money. It screams insecurity. You can be the flyest muthafukka in the room with no brand names. thats all. end rant.

Agreed.

I went to school here in new york with hood black and latinos and had to deal with getting picked on because i was "dressing white".

Here you had all of these kids from the projects wearing polo,gucci,prada,jordans,true religions etc while being broke living off of welfare. The kids who were calling me a bum ass were the same kids begging me for a dollar to buy a arizona iced tea or a bag of chips after school :russ:.

In the hood, if you don't dress in name brand clothing you're labeled "dressing white" if you don't act "hard",aggressive or violent you're considered "being white".

This whole fashion thing is gay, only girls should be concerned about the latest dress or heels down at the mall.

God i'm glad im leaving for college soon so i can get away from these losers.

TrillSwag

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I went to an all black school in Detroit. I don't know how much has changed but back when I was in high school, I would get clowned if I didn't wear name brands like Guess, Versace, or designer shoes. It didn't bother me much since I was used to it but it did get to other people. I remember a girl in my class that ran away from home because her mom wouldn't buy her some Guess jeans. She refused to go to school in no name jeans and risk being clowned. I have cousins in Mobile and they went to a mixed school. They would wear wranglers jeans from Target and nobody would care.
So college nikkas in detroit can afford Versace? :bryan:

nikka stop it. Detroit is one of the brokest cities in america.

Yall just tellin on yourself. with these clear agendas