Black People Are Too Obsessed With Brands

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
You HAVE to read the book the millionaire next door. Blacks and Latinos should read this book. It definitely taught me a lot and made me realize a lot of stuff. Man, this summer working since I read that book I have not brought lunch, I probably saved 500 dollars not buying lunch so far.

It is basically reassuring what OP is saying. you CAN'T be dumb with your money. You have to save

Basically, Wealthy people save money and Invest, they accumulate wealth. Unwealthy People, they waste money on material things (brand names, brand cars). Wealthy people will not buy a mercedes, they will buy some Ford shyt that's mad good on Gas. It's just a lot of us blacks and latinos are brainwashed. Spending Bills on a Gucci belt is the most retarded thing in the world, save you money. Imagine if you didn't waste money on J's and Belts, you could open up an ameritrade account and invest in stocks online and make YOUR money work for YOU. People you see flashing mercedes and expensive clothing aren't really wealthy, they are just wasting money.
This is bullshyt for dudes that want to be penny pincher millionaires. You don't have to do this shyt if you are big time millionaire and with that I mean like 10/15 million or higher. I'm not saying you can ball like the Middle East dudes either but driving a Prius living in a 500k house you don't have to do that if you don't want to and still make beaucoup $$$. Also it's how you get your money if you a working dude yeah but if your running a profitable business where your bringing in high 5 or 6 figures you don't have to do that. I guess this shyt make p

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
And this is why the black community would not progress. This guy takes pride in materialistic things and because of THAT his life is better than mines.... wow.

You responded like a straight up female. You reject a bytch or call her out on her wrong doings than you gay. You criticize a dumb nikka (who claims he has money) and waste it on dumb shyt, than you broke, have lesser money, or a hater.

You lost. You should not have a kid, cause now he's learning from daddy that blowing money, fukking bytches, stacking bread, and not giving a fukk about investing his money is human standards.

my son deck out in polo and jordans tooo

just like pops

he got a pair of true religion jeans too

and a true jacket

if he wasnt growing so fast he would have more

where im from we life fast, die young

so i live everyday like its my last

im not gonna pretend and fraud like i give a shyt bout fukkin investing

im gettin money while u take the fukkin bus

broke ass lil kid

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
i had a beamer at 18

i had a 03 infinity at 20

i got a 2012 infinity at 23

life is good lil nikkas

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
@HarlemsOwn Is ya typical nikka.

just like pops

and a true jacket

broke ass lil kid

I'm broke because i don't agree with your lifestyle? Wow, the fat fukk is speaking some truths up in this muthufukka! Everybody! Bow down to King Mr Money Making Harlem who thinks buying his b*stard child designer clothes is the equivalent of being a good father.... hahahahaha! Maaaaaaan! You dumb fat son of a slob fukka you. I ownnnn nikkas like you. You are the woooorst! They should put a dikk in yo face cause you suuucck! Yo whole post is the reason why i'm a proud c00n.

Listen here, you dumb muthafukka...you dumb muthafukka you. Over there built like a blowup bed. No neck having ass nikka. This nikka neck look like he been saying "I Don't Know". Just.....
i-dont-know-300x300.jpg

Be a father to your kids. That live fast die young line is ignorant and you know it, Mohoney. Do better or you'll be bailing yo son outta jail.

I'm Out!!

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
@HarlemsOwn Is ya typical nikka.

I'm broke because i don't agree with your lifestyle? Wow, the fat fukk is speaking some truths up in this muthufukka! Everybody! Bow down to King Mr Money Making Harlem who thinks buying his b*stard child designer clothes is the equivalent of being a good father.... hahahahaha! Maaaaaaan! You dumb fat son of a slob fukka you. I ownnnn nikkas like you. You are the woooorst! They should put a dikk in yo face cause you suuucck! Yo whole post is the reason why i'm a proud c00n.

Listen here, you dumb muthafukka...you dumb muthafukka you. Over there built like a blowup bed. No neck having ass nikka. This nikka neck look like he been saying "I Don't Know". Just.....
i-dont-know-300x300.jpg

Be a father to your kids. That live fast die young line is ignorant and you know it, Mohoney. Do better or you'll be bailing yo son outta jail.

I'm Out!!
since when do men speak about other men being fathers

thats a female angle

:ohhh: its cause my son is my avy

Medio

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New York
it all starts when people get kids jordans for the baby shower ......

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
since when do men speak about other men being fathers

thats a female angle

:ohhh: its cause my son is my avy

nikka go to sleep. You lost. You exposed ya ignorant ass.

Tell me, since your a big influence on your son, who should i be afraid of, you or him?

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
nikka go to sleep. You lost. You exposed ya ignorant ass.

Tell me, since your a big influence on your son, who should i be afraid of, you or him?
you should be afraid of the nikka who i pay to put u in a plastic bag

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Delete that shyt, @HarlemsOwn I don't take liking's to threats. My mother seen yo post and almost had an heart attack because she thought she was gonna lose a son. I'll rip yo face off, boy.

DELETE IT!!

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Materialism in the black community is a byproduct of a people who have

just like pops

and a true jacket

broke ass lil kid

No offense, B, but once you start having kids that "Live Fast Die Young" motto needs to go out the window :comeon:

Kobes Two Jerseys

8 or 24 best player of the era
Daps
Reppin
Fistful of jewels
i had a beamer at 18

i had a 03 infinity at 20

i got a 2012 infinity at 23

life is good lil nikkas
Lots of people do that when they still live in mamas house.

But you never answered my question

300 is a lot of money?

lol 300 dollars son?

and a lot of hood nikkas got money in the shoe box

thats a whole other topic

nikka if u want a designer belt drop 50 dollars in the kitty every week and u got one in a month

im a follower? :leon:

i also have more money than you

i also support my self and havent depended on my parents since 17

i also have more money in my back account than you

i also drive a better car than you

i also have more sneakers than you

i also have better clothes than you

basically want im saying....is that my life is better than you

fukk investing money. im stackin this bread. fukkin these bytches and blowing this shyt

read my sig...

"When I die, here's something to remember me by. They won't forget me,
nikkaz gonna remember I'm fly.
Remember I had cars that I didn't even drive and I was living it up, not tryna survive!"

-Stack Bundles
Do you know any older than 65 living comfortably? Owning properties? Owning legit businesses?