Black People Are Too Obsessed With Brands

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who's truth? Sounds like a generalization to me :yeshrug:

thats the point of generalizations/stereotypes, right? you cant possibly know every individual in a group....so blanket statements are used...

and while this is a troll thread...he does have a point....and if you black...you know nikkas who do this exact thing with brands all the time

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
funny how people on this site love pocket watching or keeping up with what the next person buying
but in very next sentence say they dont care what others do with their money

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
The richest muthafukkas in the room be the ones rocking basic, no-logo shyt. Granted some of the shyt might be expensive it doesnt scream HEY LOOK AT ME IM WEARING A $200 VERSACE SHIRT. shyt I know a guy that drives a Bentley that just throws on a $35 Polo t-shirt on most occasions. I think once you reach a certain level of success that need to express yourself through brand names diminishes. Those who are successful mainly express themselves through cars, watches, property, etc. shyt that actually reveals social status. My nikkas, stressing your bank account to buy a designer belt or Versace shirt isnt the move. It screams new wanna be money. It screams insecurity. You can be the flyest muthafukka in the room with no brand names. thats all. end rant.
lol are u in these nikkas pockets?

all you doing is assumng

why the fukk u care about what another man doing

worry bout ya money and stop ranting bout what another man wearing

thats female talk son

broke nikkas always the ones complaining

Asiatic Black Hebrew

Zulu passenger out of Africa
Daps
Not all black people do that. Only brand I wear is Actual Pain. Definitely not some popular fashionable shyt. :ehh:

I've found that most of the people that do go out of their way to wear expensive brands all the time are actually struggling on the low. :wow:

At least the gneeguhs that I know.

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
funny how people on this site love pocket watching or keeping up with what the next person buying
but in very next sentence say they dont care what others do with their money
i dont understand this

why the fukk do he care what another nikka spending they money on

that scream jealousy and envy

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
Not all black people do that. Only brand I wear is Actual Pain. Definitely not some popular fashionable shyt. :ehh:

I've found that most of the people that do go out of their way to wear expensive brands all the time are actually struggling on the low. :wow:

At least the gneeguhs that I know.

where do yall get these statistics?

you mean the ONE fukkin person you know?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
where do yall get these statistics?

you mean the ONE fukkin person you know?

Its purely anecdotal, but I know this is true.

I KNOW its true.

The bigger the logo, the deeper the strugle.

Ain't no reason for nikkas to be rocking the BIG PONY logo on the polo.

Are nikkas serious with this bullshyt?

ralph_lauren_big_logo_polo.jpg

its the same reason I don't rock anything monogrammed out. I'm not even blaming my fellow negroes. I'm just saying. If i'm copping it, its for me. Not for you. I do that by keeping the logos SECRET. Hov told ya'll this.

Why you think the more exclusive LV stuff comes WITHOUT the monograms and logos?

To have that type of money, you are buying it because YOU know what it is, not because you want to be a wakling billboard.

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
Its purely anecdotal, but I know this is true.

I KNOW its true.

The bigger the logo, the deeper the strugle.

Ain't no reason for nikkas to be rocking the BIG PONY logo on the polo.

Are nikkas serious with this bullshyt?

ralph_lauren_big_logo_polo.jpg

its the same reason I don't rock anything monogrammed out. I'm not even blaming my fellow negroes. I'm just saying. If i'm copping it, its for me. Not for you. I do that by keeping the logos SECRET. Hov told ya'll this.

Why you think the more exclusive LV stuff comes WITHOUT the monograms and logos?

To have that type of money, you are buying it because YOU know what it is, not because you want to be a wakling billboard.
all you doing is assuming

fukkin idiots son

you too concerned bout other nikkas

you dont OWN any Louie

dont come and try and act like u bout this designer life