Black Panther’s Wakanda is inspiring Afro Brazilians

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's simple it's taken way too long to realise they're of African descent. If I'm correct they started calling themselves afro-brazilians early to mid 2000.

Black-Consciousness-Day9-780x405.jpg

Screenshot_2018-03-27-15-34-24.jpg

Screenshot_2018-03-27-15-38-48.jpg

Y'all be on some pro black shyt yet spend more time being hostile and divisive then you do on promoting unity:mjpls:. Quick to throw around c00n, bedwench/buck or whatever buzzword they got from Tariq Nasheed.

A lot of afro Brazilians are more steeped in African culture than those of us in the states. They go through the same things we do (poverty, drugs, incarceration, police brutality) and we should be trying to link up and strengthen our bonds with the diaspora wherever they are.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Dudes in this thread gotta be white practicing divisive tactics.

Afro Brazilians are more in line with African Americans than a lot of the diaspora and look to African Americans on a matter of subjects as the guide to follow, how any black person can look down on them is some :scust: shyt.

A world away and they were out here marching for Mike Brown -

BvwhAUgIEAA_jIP.jpg

Rocking the pan african flag and Malcolm X tees when one of their own countrymen was killed by police -

2018-03-16t000221z_1_lynxnpee2f000_rtroptp_4_brazil-violence.jpg

Either dudes on here are white pretending to be black, or they're some crab nikkas who need to be purged.
Hell yeah

the divisive c00ning on this site is at an all time high. I've been a poster since sohh and never before was there so many miss informed fake militant posters. this shyt a new phenomenon. brehs proudly flaunting their lack of knowledge.

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
Dudes in this thread gotta be white practicing divisive tactics.

Afro Brazilians are more in line with African Americans than a lot of the diaspora and look to African Americans on a matter of subjects as the guide to follow, how any black person can look down on them is some :scust: shyt.

A world away and they were out here marching for Mike Brown -

BvwhAUgIEAA_jIP.jpg

Rocking the pan african flag and Malcolm X tees when one of their own countrymen was killed by police -

2018-03-16t000221z_1_lynxnpee2f000_rtroptp_4_brazil-violence.jpg

Either dudes on here are white pretending to be black, or they're some crab nikkas who need to be purged.
There was a slave revolt in Brazil that was inspored by the Haitian Revolution. They made medallions of Dessalines. So afro brazilian been pro black. The government and media in Brazil just shut them down and keep them quit from speaking out against whit supremacy. nikkas in the coli are ignorant as fukk its scary.

Okocha

All Star
Daps
Low Quality Posting
Black-Consciousness-Day9-780x405.jpg

Screenshot_2018-03-27-15-34-24.jpg

Screenshot_2018-03-27-15-38-48.jpg

Y'all be on some pro black shyt yet spend more time being hostile and divisive then you do on promoting unity:mjpls:. Quick to throw around c00n, bedwench/buck or whatever buzzword they got from Tariq Nasheed.

A lot of afro Brazilians are more steeped in African culture than those of us in the states. They go through the same things we do (poverty, drugs, incarceration, police brutality) and we should be trying to link up and strengthen our bonds with the diaspora wherever they are.

There is a whole continent steeped in African culture and it doesn't really mean much. When you try and link up with them you're gonna be disappointed. Focus on people like the afro Colombians, you'll get better results.

Btw I don't think or believe Brazilians are c00ns or buck/bendwenches. Politically they're so far behind.

Last edited:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
There is a whole continent steeped in African culture and it doesn't really mean much. When you try and link up with them you're gonna be disappointed. Focus on people like the afro Colombians, you'll get better results.

I've been to both Colombia and Brazil, have you ever actually been to Brazil and hung out with Black people there? I'd say no since you seem to think they just recently realized they were black, even though they still have a lot of Yoruba traditions in the Northeast. You in here talking out your ass heavy, no black people are a lost cause, nevermind the ones you're misinformed about -

"Black race" is the name of the song which is almost 30...

"The Black race" from a group which is nearly 40 years old -

"The black man reveals greatness" is one of the lyrics, he must have just realized he was black though :mjlol:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Oh, afro Colombians are cool but not the Brazilians? :mjpls:

I've seen the coli shyt on black people from Europe, Africa, the West Indies, and now Brazil. Black Americans are buck dancing bed wenching c00ns. We can't trust black women. Weed out the half breeds too. Your spouse is mixed? We gotta toss you and her in the bushes. In the fight against oppression that leaves us with nothing but the militants here :mjlol:

Anyone black, in the struggle, of a concious mind, and promotes peace/unity is an ally and I welcome them with open arms. I've never been to Brazil, Cuba, or Europe but I'm familiar with the black population there and what they go through. They're us. The only difference is geography and language.

Okocha

All Star
Daps
Low Quality Posting
I've been to both Colombia and Brazil, have you ever actually been to Brazil and hung out with Black people there? I'd say no since you seem to think they just recently realized they were black, even though they still have a lot of Yoruba traditions in the Northeast. You in here talking out your ass heavy, no black people are a lost cause, nevermind the ones you're misinformed about -

"Black race" is the name of the song

"The Black race" is the name of the group which is nearly 40 years old -

"The black man reveals greatness" is one of the lyrics, he must have just realized he was black though :mjlol:

I've been to Brazil bahia and I've been to Uruguay montevideo. Its not about being cultured in Africa that's all nice, but politically theyre so far behind. They've never had a black governor in bahia, that is mind-blowing.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
I've been to Brazil bahia and I've been to Uruguay montevideo. Its not about being cultured in Africa that's all nice, but politically theyre so far behind. They've never had a black governor in bahia, that is mind-blowing.

I don't believe you at all, you literally just asked when they realized they were black, yet you claim you went to Salvador of all places? Something ain't adding up :yeshrug:

Okocha

All Star
Daps
Low Quality Posting
Oh, afro Colombians are cool but not the Brazilians? :mjpls:

I've seen the coli shyt on black people from Europe, Africa, the West Indies, and now Brazil. Black Americans are buck dancing bed wenching c00ns. We can't trust black women. Weed out the half breeds too. Your spouse is mixed? We goesg toss you and her in the bushes. In the fight against oppression that leaves us with nothing but the militants here :mjlol:

Anyone black, in the struggle, of a conciou mind, and promotes peace/unity is an ally and I welcome them with open arms. I've never been to Brazil, Cuba, or Europe but I'm familiar with the black population there and what they go through. They're us. The only difference is geography and language.
What the afro Colombians have been able to do based on population is way more progressive than the black pop. Which is way higher.

Again I'm not calling anybody a wench or c00n. I'm not basing this on interracial relationships.

Okocha

All Star
Daps
I don't believe you at all, you literally just asked when they realized they were black, yet you claim you went to Salvador of all places? Something ain't adding up :yeshrug:

My Portuguese isn't great at all but the way they described themselves to me initially, seemed very colour based like light brown, dark brown etc. Its only when I talked about my heritage, that's when they opened up about slavery and yoruba culture etc.

I know I shouldnt generalise but that is the vibe I got. You may have met people who had more pride.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What the afro Colombians have been able to do based on population is way more progressive than the black pop. Which is way higher.

Again I'm not calling anybody a wench or c00n. I'm not basing this on interracial relationships.

This ain't the struggle Olympics. We're not going to say Colombians have done more than Brazilians.