Black Panther’s Wakanda is inspiring Afro Brazilians

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People grow complacent if they aren’t shown what hey could be. Sure it’s corny but I’m for anyhing that motivates black people.

No it's not corny, nothing about this shyt is corny or lame. nikkas just like to say shyt to feel superior or more advanced, many of our people are STUPID. :stopitslime:

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Brazil was colonized by Portugal and the nation's language is Portuguese, my friend. When I was taking intro to Spanish classes, it was an assumption I had made along with like 90% of our class.

I know who they were colonized by. I'm saying I thought Latinos are not 1-for-1 the same as Hispanics. Hispanics are people colonized by Spain. Latinos are colonized by people who spoke Romance/Latin-derived languages. For example, the Portuguese.

Pirius Black

Superstar
Daps
I know who they were colonized by. I'm saying I thought Latinos are not 1-for-1 the same as Hispanics. Hispanics are people colonized by Spain. Latinos are colonized by people who spoke Romance/Latin-derived languages. For example, the Portuguese.
That too was also a distinction that took awhile to digest. And I didn't mean to insult your intelligence, my apologies. But the Latino vs Hispanic thing has always been confusing for me.

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
This is technically correct but I don't think countries like Haiti or Brazil identify as latino.