Black Panther’s Wakanda is inspiring Afro Brazilians

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
I've been to Brazil bahia and I've been to Uruguay montevideo. Its not about being cultured in Africa that's all nice, but politically theyre so far behind. They've never had a black governor in bahia, that is mind-blowing.

You never went to Uruguay,you just doing ur googles :russ:

Last edited:

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
theater should have been packed. dont like the empty seats. but then again. its brazil.
I went to a theater last night, four different races, still packed. People still laughing at the jokes. My eyes were leaking all of the way through the movie.

Just a beautiful, beautiful experience. Summaries and spoilers don't do it justice.

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR
Here in Brazil there's a popular saying that says "Even when you think you've seen everything from this country you still have not seen enough" but damn, some nikkas here are taking this to another level :jbembarass:

I'll just sit here watching thecoli.com ignorance at its best
9JX8lQi.png

big bun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
its the coli. they only focus on the negatives, theater full of beautiful black people and someone brings up the 4 empty seats, that should give you an idea what this site is about.

Yup. If you bring up the almighty, scary favelas, Coli knee grows get to :wow: and :blessed: and :gladbron:. But with this it’s bu bu but I see empty seats, Black Brazilians ain’t shyt.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
There was a slave revolt in Brazil that was inspored by the Haitian Revolution. They made medallions of Dessalines. So afro brazilian been pro black. The government and media in Brazil just shut them down and keep them quit from speaking out against whit supremacy. nikkas in the coli are ignorant as fukk its scary.

We need Dessalines made into a cryptocurrency. :myman:

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
latino=hispanic

Nah, breh.

Hispanic and Latino Americans - Wikipedia
The terms "Hispanic" and "Latino" refer to an ethnicity; people of this group may be of any race. Hispanic people may share some commonalities in their language, culture, history, and heritage. According to the Smithsonian Institution, the term "Latino" includes peoples with Portuguese roots, such as Brazilians, as well as those of Spanish-language origin.[33][34] In the United States, many Hispanics and Latinos are of both European and Native American ancestry (mestizo). Others are wholly or predominately of European ancestry, or wholly or predominantly of Amerindian ancestry. Many Hispanics and Latinos from the Caribbean, as well as other regions of Latin America where African slavery was widespread, may be of sub-Saharan African descent as well.[33][35]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hispanic_and_Latino_Americans#cite_note-Dejud2007-35

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
Oh, afro Colombians are cool but not the Brazilians? :mjpls:

I've seen the coli shyt on black people from Europe, Africa, the West Indies, and now Brazil. Black Americans are buck dancing bed wenching c00ns. We can't trust black women. Weed out the half breeds too. Your spouse is mixed? We gotta toss you and her in the bushes. In the fight against oppression that leaves us with nothing but the militants here :mjlol:

Anyone black, in the struggle, of a concious mind, and promotes peace/unity is an ally and I welcome them with open arms. I've never been to Brazil, Cuba, or Europe but I'm familiar with the black population there and what they go through. They're us. The only difference is geography and language.

:salute:Don’t tell these so called pro black folk who think black folk in the Caribbean,Europe,Africa, Latin America as not allies.