Black Panther’s Wakanda is inspiring Afro Brazilians

Okocha

All Star
Daps
Low Quality Posting
Care to explain why? :comeon:
It's simple it's taken way too long to realise they're of African descent. If I'm correct they started calling themselves afro-brazilians early to mid 2000.

Lesfilles

Pro
Daps
So it takes a Marvel film for these "Me no black Papi" to turn into "I black again papi"?

Afro Brazilians have never believed they weren't black. Brazil makes it very clear to them they are black with the obvious racism....you must be thinking of Dominicans or the 'Pardo' population who try to play both sides of the field depending on which is most convenient at the time.

No way will you ever say a black Brazilian doesn't think they are black if you've been to Brazil, it's just not possible. A lot of Afro Brazilians stick together, it's that 'Pardo' crew who be acting kind of funny...:mjpls:

Black brazilians have recently pushed for Affirmative Action and won...it's the Pardo who now trying to take advantage and so the government had to step in and stop them.

peppe

Superstar
Daps
What part of Bahia you from breh?

salvador :blessed: can't count on one hand anymore how many militant fuk nikkas called me white when I'm probably blacker then them :jawalrus:.

When I went back to visit, even tho it's beautiful there is so much works that needs to be done. and traffic is BYTCH :gucci: almost sao paulo levels of fukkery

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Afro Brazilians have never believed they weren't black. Brazil makes it very clear to them they are black with the obvious racism....you must be thinking of Dominicans or the 'Pardo' population who try to play both sides of the field depending on which is most convenient at the time.

No way will you ever say a black Brazilian doesn't think they are black if you've been to Brazil, it's just not possible. A lot of Afro Brazilians stick together, it's that 'Pardo' crew who be acting kind of funny...:mjpls:

Black brazilians have recently pushed for Affirmative Action and won...it's the Pardo who now trying to take advantage and so the government had to step in and stop them.

Dudes in this thread gotta be white practicing divisive tactics.

Afro Brazilians are more in line with African Americans than a lot of the diaspora and look to African Americans on a matter of subjects as the guide to follow, how any black person can look down on them is some :scust: shyt.

A world away and they were out here marching for Mike Brown -

BvwhAUgIEAA_jIP.jpg

Rocking the pan african flag and Malcolm X tees when one of their own countrymen was killed by police -

2018-03-16t000221z_1_lynxnpee2f000_rtroptp_4_brazil-violence.jpg

Either dudes on here are white pretending to be black, or they're some crab nikkas who need to be purged.