Black Panther Projected to Reach $400 Million at U.S. Box Office

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This movie about to be more inspiring than Obama being elected :wow:

The success of this movie is about to make white supremacists more madder and want to off their selves more than when Obama(The first black president of the US) got elected 2 times. And the c00ns would rather Obama get a 3rd term and replace Trump than the success of this movie. shyt is crazy b

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This movie about to be more inspiring than Obama being elected :wow:

The success of this movie is about to make white supremacists more madder and want to off their selves more than when Obama(The first black president of the US) got elected 2 times. And the c00ns would rather Obama get a 3rd term and replace Trump than the success of this movie. shyt is crazy b

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We better do something real and constructive with all that inspiration.

Is this in 3D?

Yep
Black banks
Black businesses
Black mayors
Black teachers
Black schools
Black judges
Black lawyers
Black cops
Black record labels
Black doctors/nurses
Black movie studios
Black millionaires
Black billionaires
The first black president(for 2 terms)

Hold up we already got all this already. What the fuk is yall talking about. Yall nikkas clowns

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Would you be as excited if Black Panther was instead casted as Kevin Hart? Would it effect you enjoyment at all or would we still be good?

I would be more excited to know what white movie threads was you in criticizing white movies. Link me to those threads

Kitsune

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I would be more excited to know what white movie threads was you in criticizing white movies. Link me to those threads

My dads from ghana, so this movie would technically have a larger cultural significance than it would you but I simply just see it as a movie. Nothing more, I rather us not be represented in media at all unless it’s self owned otherwise your cashing another mans check

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Yep
Black banks
Black businesses
Black mayors
Black teachers
Black schools
Black judges
Black lawyers
Black cops
Black record labels
Black doctors/nurses
Black movie studios
Black millionaires
Black billionaires
The first black president(for 2 terms)

Hold up we already got all this already. What the fuk is yall talking about. Yall nikkas clowns

How about we make those things abundant and normal and not sparing and fleeting. Protect our resources and cultivate them instead of selling them to whoever pays the highest. Anyway, depending on how good this is. I might watch it a second time.