Black Panther Projected to Reach $400 Million at U.S. Box Office

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My dads from ghana, so this movie has more cultural significance than it would you but I simply just see it as a movie. Nothing more, I rather us not be represented in media at all unless it’s self owned otherwise your cashing another mans check

You not go link me to the threads where you telling white people they cashing another man's check and you criticizing white movies? And you telling white people that white movies don't mean nothing to you and that they just movies? Link me to those threads

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
My dads from ghana, so this movie would technically have a larger cultural significance

Fair. But I'm curious, how much of the Continent is this movie premiering in?

than it would you but I simply just see it as a movie. Nothing more,

Again, fair. I've heard this same sentiment about the Cosby show. But then again, Continentals can at least enjoy a good film where foreigners aren't running everything and Africans are in complete control of everything.

I rather us not be represented in media at all unless it’s self owned otherwise your cashing another mans check

In the near future, definitely, but right now, I'm willing to be happy with this. 1st step and all that.

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How about we make those things abundant and normal and not sparing and fleeting. Protect our resources and cultivate them instead of selling them to whoever pays the highest. Anyway, depending on how good this is. I might watch it a second time.

Everything except the president is normal. Google every single one. All of those things are in abundance. Make a thread about it and celebrate and show people how much it means to you

Kitsune

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You not go link me to the threads where you telling white people they cashing another man's check and you criticizing white movies? And you telling white people that white movies don't mean nothing to you and that they just movies? Link me to those threads

tend your own garden

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Everything except the president is normal.

But they're sparing, fleeting, and not abundant. I'm well-aware that they exist. That strawman never necessary for you to spin up. The list you put up of us just having things misses the point of the movie. I get you're trying to defend the movie, but you missed the mark with this one.

So how many of you will be opening day viewers? Opening weekend viewers?

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
This black movie will beat out a lot of white movies. That's what we want. It was written by black writers. And has a black cast. This movie beating white movies is a big win for black Hollywood and a big lost to white supremacy. Alot of black businesses are buying out full theaters for black people see it. This is black excellence. This movie's success will make alot of black people millionaires and very rich.
Who are the people who greenlighted the movie though :mjlol::youngsabo::myman:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Gonna have to see this with movie pass on opening night just to feed off the crowds energy, then watch it again solo and maybe actually pay for the imax version.

My fukking paranoid ass girlfriend scared to watch it opening night cuz she thinks someone is gonna pull some Dark Knight shyt in the theatre :merchant:
This the third time I’ve heard this shyt.

I guess ima be one dead brotha:mjcry:

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who are the people who greenlighted the movie though :mjlol::youngsabo::myman:

White allies. The black community fuk with white allies. They are for black people and they are against and hate white supremacists so they good. Pay thousands of black people millions of dollars:mjlol::youngsabo::myman:

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But they're sparing, fleeting, and not abundant. I'm well-aware that they exist. That strawman never necessary for you to spin up. The list you put up of us just having things misses the point of the movie. I get you're trying to defend the movie, but you missed the mark with this one.

So how many of you will be opening day viewers? Opening weekend viewers?

They are not
sparing, fleeting, and they are in abundant. And you can Google this fact. As a matter of fact they're growing. And what I'm saying is we already got plenty of black empowerment and black power economic wise and political wise so all this we shouldn't be worried about a movie we should be focused on real black empowerment. We already got all of that so a movie is just the icing on the cake and the cherry on top. Also seeing the movie first day and 5 times after that

Daps
Reppin
St louis
:jawalrus:

wat6rr.jpg