Black Panther Projected to Reach $400 Million at U.S. Box Office

Black Lightning

Superstar
Daps
I'm excited to see it on Kodi

giphy.gif

Daps
It's so many black actors, writers,director, and black people who are behind the scenes that's the money is going to go to its ridiculous. The success of this movie is going to make a lot of black people millionaires and rich. Celebrate

The actors, writers, Coogler, and the other Black people who worked on this movie have already been paid. This money is going to Disney and their shareholders.

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This black movie will beat out a lot of white movies. That's what we want. It was written by black writers. And has a black cast. This movie beating white movies is a big win for black Hollywood and a big lost to white supremacy. Alot of black businesses are buying out full theaters for black people see it. This is black excellence. This movie's success will make alot of black people millionaires and very rich.
Black people lives worldwide will never be the same after this movie.
cant even tell if this shyt is sarcasm or not :mjlol:

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Can’t wait to see it. I’m not even a movie guy.

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its cause of the title
If he was called anything else then we wouldn’t care

This movie made by marvel and Disney not a black studio, and people keep saying “finally an all black cast and writers and we aren’t shown as slaves anymore” yet I don’t see a lot of black made films filmed with different plots like that, we literally only stick to drama, comedy, and like triller every now and then that’s it.
I find it an absolute fact that EVERY black person that is supporting this movie based on it being a black super hero is a c00n who only is hype because the panther is gonna be next to white super heros. It's downright sick!

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Outside of avengers I haven’t seen this amount of pre hype and expectations for a movie in a long time.

Y’all better wake up.

Thankful the media hasn’t been able to paint it as a failure or flop. They prepping and trying their best though. By all accounts the movie sounds to be to solid and integral to the MCU for that narrative to be painted easily

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Lot of short sighted people in this thread. Yes the money for this movie goes to white people but if it sets a precedent that black led movies make movie. Obviously it’ll lead to more opportunities for black productions.

Think of like this, you own a apple orchard, suddenly your neighbor invents a car that runs on apples. You don’t make any money off the cars true. but your orchard is suddenly a lot more valuable.

.r.

Veteran
Daps
Lot of short sighted people in this thread. Yes the money for this movie goes to white people but if it sets a precedent that black led movies make movie. Obviously it’ll lead to more opportunities for black productions.

Think of like this, you own a apple orchard, suddenly your neighbor invents a car that runs on apples. You don’t make any money off the cars true. but your orchard is suddenly a lot more valuable.

That sound great, but Blight people ain't rational. :stopitslime:

Gunz&Butta

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DMV
I like d movie becos alt right cacs are already at d point of committing that over it:umad:
Also:pacspit:to dem chinese who dont wanna see black ppl in movies.