Black Panther Projected to Reach $400 Million at U.S. Box Office

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gonna have to see this with movie pass on opening night just to feed off the crowds energy, then watch it again solo and maybe actually pay for the imax version.

My fukking paranoid ass girlfriend scared to watch it opening night cuz she thinks someone is gonna pull some Dark Knight shyt in the theatre :merchant:

Tell her white people only shoot up white theatres and white schools and white concerts. White on white crime

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
These clowns the ones c00ning. They see everybody even white people hyped to see a black super hero movie and they see the $500 box office pre orders then they start getting mad because they think this will empower black people and they think white people will take a loss if this does better than the white super hero movies so they start trying to tear it down and start thinking they got the right to tell people not to be happy. Foh. If this is a revolutionary moment to black people then let it be. If this is empowerment to black people then let it be. Who the fukk is yall lames to tell somebody how to feel and how to think. If yall p*ssy ass nikkas ain't got shyt positive to say about something to do with black people then shut the fukk up and exit the thread. Or go make a thread on something that is actually black revolutionary or black empowerment. c00ns and trailer park trash cans need to go jump off a building

Sorry but this aint the case... If anything you add more fuel especially with the red bolded.

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
no. i'm not being negative, i'm quite positive that the only black actor that will benefit from this is mr bosemen, every body else will be in btwn roles

nikka you haven't watched the movie and you don't know who go get paid or who got paid what so stfu

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I better see yall same people in white movie threads asking white people why they so hyped about a white movie and telling them they movies don't empower them and they white movies ain't doing shyt for the white community and white cast and writers and directors ain't getting none of the sales money and that they white movie ain't shyt and don't mean shyt. I'm going to be looking for every single one of yall in white movie threads that said that shyt in this thread and yall better be saying that same exact shyt.

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Tell her white people only shoot up white theatres and white schools and white concerts. White on white crime

That's one thing I'm VERY concerned about. I'm hoping and praying nothing tragic happens cuz of some white race soldier. At the same time I hope there wont be any fukkery among our own that makes the news either.

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And I don't want see none of yall talking that symbolic and symbolism shyt no more either.

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's one thing I'm VERY concerned about. I'm hoping and praying nothing tragic happens cuz of some white race soldier. At the same time I hope there wont be any fukkery among our own that makes the news either.

The only thing that's going to make the news is how the movie over exceeded the $500 million pre sales and how this will break records and become the biggest and highest grossing super hero movie ever. I'm hoping it do a billion. I believe the black dollar can make it happen especially for a black cast and black director and writers. And especially with Black Panther being the richest person on the planet

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
What should people be empowered by then?
ACTUAL empowerment(politics+economics) NOT a film which is just escapism. You give the "woke crowd" more ammo. I LOVE the Black Panther character and I am HYPED for this film but its a film... Nothing more.

These people are angry because they hate seeing happy Black people.

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ACTUAL empowerment(politics+economics) NOT a film which is just escapism. You give the "woke crowd" more ammo. I LOVE the Black Panther character and I am HYPED for this film but its a film... Nothing more.

These people are angry because they hate seeing happy Black people.

nikkas tried to argue with me when I said Trump being the president ain't shyt but symbolism and don't mean shyt. I be trying to tell people them white movies ain't shyt but movies them shyts can't empower no damn white people. A anti black movie ain't shyt but escapism to a racist. Then c00ns be trying to say hip hop influence viloence and drug use and drug dealing when hip hop ain't nothing but symbolism and escapism. I wish MFs wake up and understand all this shyt ain't nothing but entertainment and escapism and nobody can be empowered by it

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thread got real quiet when white movies get mentioned. White movies can't and don't empower white people.

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can’t figure out which posts are serious and which are sarcastic :mjlol:

The posts about white movies can't empower white people are real. White casts, directors, and writers don't get no money from movie sales is real and if a black studio (Jay Z Films) funded a white super hero movie white people shouldn't be hyped about them supporting the movie and making it a highest grossing movie and can't be inspired or empowered by that films success because it was a black studio(Jay Z Films) who funded it and the all white cast, white writers, all the white employees of the movie and white director wouldn't get no money because all the money would go to the black studio(Jay Z Films)