Black Panther Projected to Reach $400 Million at U.S. Box Office

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm tired of slave movies by white people, the descendants of the people who enslaved our ancestors. Birth of a Nation was a slave movie that held no punches, and I think we need more of those. :francis:

Somebody mentioned a black movie studio is working on a movie where there are white slaves and black slave owners. White slaves picking cotton for no pay and getting whipped shinning their black masters shoes, etc... I think that will be the next big Hollywood movie that will be a big grossing. I know you would love that slave movie even better than birth of a nation wouldn't you. I bet you would even donate to it.

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Would you be as excited if Black Panther was instead casted as Kevin Hart? Would it effect your enjoyment at all or would we still be good?

yeah it would :francis:

black-panther-costume-babies.jpg

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Now they hating on our white allies who funded the movie and who's paying thousands of black people millions of dollars for this movie. They can't contain they hate no more. They hate white people who is for black people and against white racist people.

Daps
Somebody mentioned a black movie studio is working on a movie where there are white slaves and black slave owners. White slaves picking cotton for no pay and getting whipped shinning their black masters shoes, etc... I think that will be the next big Hollywood movie that will be a big grossing. I know you would love that slave movie even better than birth of a nation wouldn't you. I bet you would even donate to it.

I just want a slave movie that tells facts, breh. Is that so hard?

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just want a slave movie that tells facts, breh. Is that so hard?

How about a slave movie that tells facts but with the roles reversed? It'll still be facts but white people would be the slaves and black people would be the slave masters. I can't see a black person saying they would rather not see a black super hero movie of rather not see a white slave movie with black slave masters but instead he would want a movie with black slaves and white slave masters. I can't believe what I'm reading. It will burn your soul to see white people being slaves being yelled what to do by their black slave masters and getting whipped by their black slave masters while picking cotton in the scorching hot sun. That would kill you to see that huh. Black slave masters with all the wealth for 400 years passing the wealth from free white labor down from generation to generation. Whipping and lynthing white slaves if they know how to read or write. Black people creating a system called black supremacy that controls and dominates every area of activity and then after 400 years keep the wealth from white slaves and put them in hoods and ghettos on welfare where the father can't be in the household while we live in all the suburbs and own all the businesses and pay them minimum wage and MIS educate them and hide their history from them and mass incarcerate them and all the presidents be black and have one white president.

You wouldn't want to see that movie?

But let me get this right you don't want a black super hero movie or a white slave movie but you what you do want is a black slave movie? Foh. Give me the white slave movie and the black super hero movie. Those would be something new and refreshing for everybody. We already saw what you want to see. All black slave movies should be banned and made illegal. The only slave movie that should be legal is if black people are the slave masters.

BaileyPark31

Love, Peace, Health, and Wealth
Daps
Reppin
The Keystone State
Bought tickets to :ninja1: Thursday nite show.

I live in a pretty wyte area and the tix are about 70% sold out for Thurs Fri Sat and Sun

I hope some of the actors are gonna :eat:with their slary contracts.

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bought tickets to :ninja1: Thursday nite show.

I live in a pretty wyte area and the tix are about 70% sold out for Thurs Fri Sat and Sun

I hope some of the actors are gonna :eat:with their slary contracts.

Yea those slavery contracts are better than the slavery contracts that the white super heros got. Black Panther actors will get millions and billions. The white super hero slavery contracts were for a few hundred thousand. Shoutout to you for supporting black excellence and contributing to those black actors millions and billions of dollars:eat: