Black Panther Movie ::: Unpopular Opinions

Daps
Your going to love black manta in aqua man. Until the end of course.
180px-Blackmantaunmasked.PNG

He gon be in the movie?

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps
I don't know what she is talking about.

I took my 2 sons to see this movie on Saturday and they both enjoyed it.

My youngest son enjoyed it so much he told me, "Daddy, is it possible to make Black Panther my new father?"

I guess it's time for me to step up and be the hero my son always wanted.
damn baby hair, you should have immediately start barking at him on some Man Ape shyt.
Q79_XQjWBXNl.jpg

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He got revenge on the people who killed his father not his own people lol

He became the king fair and square

He had supporters for his plan, only people who opposed was black panther's mama and lupita lmao

wakanda got way better tech than tony stark lmao, they could conquer the world easily are you serious

in the black panther cartoon, they defeat juggernaunt and an entire army invading wakanda lmao

wakanda gets attacked anyway, so why not be preemptive

Also, his plan was to arm a spy network with weapons and strike from within some guerrilla warfare shyt not an all out war

why did black panther change, he brought some buildings in the hood and stunted on some lil nikkaz with his ship lol

Killmonger destroyed the herb for good reason, its the only reason he lost, if they didn't steal that last piece, he would've won
also the herb grows from the soil, they can grow more, he destroyed because he knew those loyal to t'challa might try to stop him in the short term

He got revenge on anyone that got in his way, guess his "love interest" really had a hand in killing his father.

He basically got a special match in the off season, but bp did agree to it so that's on him.

He had support and he had people who just tried to do there jobs. The vast majority didn't support him but followed him because he was king.

They do have wayyyyyy better tech but they not taking over a world full of super powered beings with tech sorry. Just like if all the super powered people decided to show up at wakanda they not stopping them all.

Bp and wakanda also stopped the skrulls from invading there place while the rest of the world fell, that was under one rule with a army at full power and unified.

That's all out war and it would work in some area's and fall flat on its face in others, they could kill a bunch of people and some super powers but when its time to fight the hulk and thor and other super powered people world wide its a wrap. And more than likely from the inside rather than outside.

Bp had made his mind up that being isolated from the world was not the way to go, so change was coming under his rule.

We know they can grow more he didn't at the time, he straight up asks is this all of it.

I'm a huge BP fan and what made him great is that he's a more "realistic" batman and better cap (something that they didn't really show in the movie)

In a world with no super powers killmongers plan could get far, it'd still fail because its not really a plan at all just an idea.

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
Ya'll do realize Black Panther is the better man and better leader. Killmonger was about to destroy Wakanda from the inside. I guess ya'll missed the point of the movie where Killmonger started a civil war on his second day on the job. A good leader knows when to go to war and when to extend the olive branch, Killmonger had no diplomatic skills whatsoever, he was too hawkish, too vicious to be a competent ruler. Overall, he did more harm than good to Wakanda.

By that regard he might've been a black Chris Columbus, does that make him unsuccessful? Columbus failed at everything but homicide and he's considered a hero :yeshrug:

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
the world wasn't ready for what Wakanda was about to put on them, they could have easily took over the world in a blitzkrieg.

Kex

All Star
Daps
Not writing a think piece or arguing with folks but understanding the poison of "kingdom" oriented thinking is important. People were enslaved and sold for these reasons so I was taught about relocation of natural resources from British and tribal leaders and instead having the gains from those resources distributed throughout the diaspora.
I find it very interesting people have some sort of unwarranted sympathy for people during black revolution. Look Dessaline in the Haitian Revolution, you think the old white women/creole women that he fukked got to stay? You chose sides irresponsibly you will get caught up. Killmonger, like Shaka Zulu, was a sociopath -driven to mental illness due to maafa, and ptsd if we are getting real about it. Sociopaths make great warriors. I fashioned him as an insurrectionist when he destroyed the elder garden, and I was like this can either play out as the maoist rev all old third world African marxists prayed for- or just sheer chaos. I'd rock with either than the current if this were not fiction but hey. Not saying the character was 100% but I think so much is being willingly overlooked.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
He got revenge on anyone that got in his way, guess his "love interest" really had a hand in killing his father.

He basically got a special match in the off season, but bp did agree to it so that's on him.

He had support and he had people who just tried to do there jobs. The vast majority didn't support him but followed him because he was king.

They do have wayyyyyy better tech but they not taking over a world full of super powered beings with tech sorry. Just like if all the super powered people decided to show up at wakanda they not stopping them all.

Bp and wakanda also stopped the skrulls from invading there place while the rest of the world fell, that was under one rule with a army at full power and unified.

That's all out war and it would work in some area's and fall flat on its face in others, they could kill a bunch of people and some super powers but when its time to fight the hulk and thor and other super powered people world wide its a wrap. And more than likely from the inside rather than outside.

Bp had made his mind up that being isolated from the world was not the way to go, so change was coming under his rule.

We know they can grow more he didn't at the time, he straight up asks is this all of it.

I'm a huge BP fan and what made him great is that he's a more "realistic" batman and better cap (something that they didn't really show in the movie)

In a world with no super powers killmongers plan could get far, it'd still fail because its not really a plan at all just an idea.

His girlfriend was a SOLDIER

She wanted him to shoot her instead of being used as a bargaining chip
why can't you idiots see that

that's why she said sorry when had been taking captive, klaue would've killed her anyway, and he would have killed killmonger too if he threw down his gun lmao

killmonger understood white supremacy, and his girl was a soldier for the cause and died for the cause

Killmonger the only person who killed any white people the whole movie

only people black panther killed were black including his father who killed his own brother when he could've just restrained him lmao

Yall are just scared or real revolution

that's the message the movie wants to send to, they want nikkaz to be docile

Haiti defeated, the british, spain, and the french, but you thinking the most advanced civilization on earth will have a problem with a few superheroes

• Dap
Reactions: IVS
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you know whats really sad

even in an imaginary world where black people have all the power, nikkaz still can't imagine themselves as the ruling class of the world, and still come up with reasons why they would be scared to fight for their own people against the oppressor even in a world where they have all the weapons and tech to do so lmao

pitiful

Lordgodking Nyc

I'm with the $hits
Daps
Reppin
NYC
This is literally my only complaint. What the fukk happened with Michael B? He delivered his lines TERRIBLY, everytime he spoke I had to remember I wasn't watching Power Rangers. He did so well in Creed I just don't understand what happened. :mjcry:

Breh cracked under pressure
Like Ewing in 92
Movie still was dope as phuck. Came through in the clutch to balance those last Jedi loses

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
Worked for the CIA. An organization that has put drugs in the community. Deposed democratic elected leaders and helped fukk up east Africa.

He ain't a hero to me.