Black Panther Movie ::: Unpopular Opinions

Black Sinatra

Raised Glass to the Squandered Potentials..
Daps
Reppin
DSGB
That's the one problem I have with militants is that they let their rage or their dark side take over to the point where they can't even see straight. They would rather see the entire world burn into destruction then come to a resolution. A militant would never be a good leader because they are just too emotional.

I agree mostly. A militant mind is one thing, but a reckless incompetent leader is another. To show symmetry here, I always listen very carefully at newly informed/recent problack initiates when the question arises as to "How do we fix it?" The distance between passionate useful asset of a movement VS Careful strategist of a cultural/political evolution; is miles apart.

Dwayne_Taylor

Superstar
Daps
:hubie:
Wakanda could have won a world war, but not without heavy Wakandan casualties. And not without exposing Wakandan tech to world powers who would have blown up the whole planet trying to copy Wakandan tech they didnt understand.

Black Sinatra

Raised Glass to the Squandered Potentials..
Daps
Reppin
DSGB
Also, yes it just a movie. Its also a story. Parallelism is very strong with this specific story "largely to the writing of black men" to the reality of things. I struggle with discussing such actual topics with uninterested brothers and sisters at length, I have found that this cinematic symmetry has reopened that possibility measurably. I don't understand the urgency to dismiss it and shovel it into obscurity so rapidly from "black folk." This is similar to being unconformable discussing black excellence in mixed company in respect for their personal comfort. I havn't even seen it yet, and have had long discussions using the other persons movie critique and immersing them into actual black things. I assume something was done right in the film.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
The fact remains that even though what Killmonger wanted to do was right, Wakanda was within its right to not share its wealth. You can't force people to see your perspective only inspire them to. Otherwise you invite conflict. But that was his plan all along and it worked.

Kex

All Star
Daps
Damn Killmonger’s personal rage was his biggest strength and weakness. Dude used all the white tools to become his best(mit, military,etc) and his intent was the play the game how they’ve been playing since the beginning of time. He was reckless but the plan was to give blacks world wide a level up. I only think he moved too fast and reckless but damn there are a lot of chill in Wakanda ass blacks in here while your brothers & sisters still struggling. :patrice:

And yes we know it’s a movie but

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:hubie:
Wakanda could have won a world war, but not without heavy Wakandan casualties. And not without exposing Wakandan tech to world powers who would have blown up the whole planet trying to copy Wakandan tech they didnt understand.

I think the bigger issue was there wasn't as big of a gap technologically between Wakanda and the rest of the world as there has been in the past. The Chitauri left behind alot of shyt in the Battle of New York, which was a huge boost. A world war without Shuri to counter the Avengers would have probably been an L

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I often wonder what world people live in now? Yes the movie is fiction but you really think a dude who's soul purpose is revenge on his own people, to help his people makes sense?:mjlol: No wonder we so confused, we got people out here like :patrice: "He might be right"

He's not right at all, it would never work. He got into wakanda shook things up killed a bunch of people and failed there too, so you think his plan to send weapons to poor black people to fight back was gonna work:pachaha:Man every government in the world would be attacking these "militant groups" and not just because they were a threat but to get there tech and use it. Not only that you weaken Wakanda by sending out your weapons and causing a civil war where anyone can come along with powers and possibly raid them.

Black panther had already made up his mind that things needed to change and that what his father did was wrong.

But you know side with the dude that choked out a random old lady for asking a question, he'd make a great leader and ruler. Dude potentially crippled the ability for future kings to be able to protect wakanda so no one could challenge him

Killmonger is a villain that you can understand where he's coming from and feel what he wants to do but you should be smart enough to know its not the right path.

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
Ol' we can't escape to a free state it's to tough azz nikka

nikka its a FAKE MOVIE........ol Peter Pan never never land ass nikka.........

And if you honestly think you can create a free state in America in 2017, your a fukking idiot.......if you so bout it, take your scared ass to Africa and move to that bytch.....stop bytching on the internet, fake ass........

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I often wonder what world people live in now? Yes the movie is fiction but you really think a dude who's soul purpose is revenge on his own people, to help his people makes sense?:mjlol: No wonder we so confused, we got people out here like :patrice: "He might be right"

He's not right at all, it would never work. He got into wakanda shook things up killed a bunch of people and failed there too, so you think his plan to send weapons to poor black people to fight back was gonna work:pachaha:Man every government in the world would be attacking these "militant groups" and not just because they were a threat but to get there tech and use it. Not only that you weaken Wakanda by sending out your weapons and causing a civil war where anyone can come along with powers and possibly raid them.

Black panther had already made up his mind that things needed to change and that what his father did was wrong.

But you know side with the dude that choked out a random old lady for asking a question, he'd make a great leader and ruler. Dude potentially crippled the ability for future kings to be able to protect wakanda so no one could challenge him

Killmonger is a villain that you can understand where he's coming from and feel what he wants to do but you should be smart enough to know its not the right path.

He got revenge on the people who killed his father not his own people lol

He became the king fair and square

He had supporters for his plan, only people who opposed was black panther's mama and lupita lmao

wakanda got way better tech than tony stark lmao, they could conquer the world easily are you serious

in the black panther cartoon, they defeat juggernaunt and an entire army invading wakanda lmao

wakanda gets attacked anyway, so why not be preemptive

Also, his plan was to arm a spy network with weapons and strike from within some guerrilla warfare shyt not an all out war

why did black panther change, he brought some buildings in the hood and stunted on some lil nikkaz with his ship lol

Killmonger destroyed the herb for good reason, its the only reason he lost, if they didn't steal that last piece, he would've won
also the herb grows from the soil, they can grow more, he destroyed because he knew those loyal to t'challa might try to stop him in the short term

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Pretend like nukes, other superheros and nukes don't exist in an imaginary world where racism and white supremacy does brehs.......:gucci:

I KNOW that... but all things considered If nukes is the level of technology the rest of the world have imagine what kind of bombs wakanda has if they are WAY MORE ADVANCED!!!!! :pantherscust: