Black Panther Movie ::: Unpopular Opinions

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
His girlfriend was a SOLDIER

She wanted him to shoot her instead of being used as a bargaining chip
why can't you idiots see that

that's why she said sorry when had been taking captive, klaue would've killed her anyway, and he would have killed killmonger too if he threw down his gun lmao

killmonger understood white supremacy, and his girl was a soldier for the cause and died for the cause

Killmonger the only person who killed any white people the whole movie

only people black panther killed were black including his father who killed his own brother when he could've just restrained him lmao

Yall are just scared or real revolution

that's the message the movie wants to send to, they want nikkaz to be docile

Haiti defeated, the british, spain, and the french, but you thinking the most advanced civilization on earth will have a problem with a few superheroes

Haiti defeated, the british, spain, and the french, but you thinking the most advanced civilization on earth will have a problem with a few superheroes

:gucci:
A few super hero's?

Vision alone would would wreck a ton of wakanda tech in the MCU. Just like he punished ultron in AOU, you add in thor hulks, and random super heros... coming to take on a nation that isn't even in full support if a kings methods. yeah ok.

Also That doesn't change the fact he killed whoever was a threat to his revenge, yall dudes wild. You think he did this for his people? He did this because he was a hurt and scared boy that wanted revenge on EVERYONE that he felt was involved in causing his pain.

And..his brother pulled out a piece...

So in order to end white supremacy he attacked an technologically advanced African utopia because they had they power to make change... but in his eye's didn't? Prime example of why nikka's can't have nothing. He had no respect for how peaceful things were there, or what it took or how it got to that point. Typical I know what is better and its always lead with the most violent option 1st. Because that has worked so well world wide.

Claudex

Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland
Wakanda was on some hardcore skin folk ain't my kinfolk type shyt.

They didn't see black pride, all they saw was you either Wakanda or you ain't

Not just towards the overseas diaspora (Like AA's and European Americans) but towards black (sub-saharan) Africans too!! Which is a whole different kind of fukkery.
Africans looking at Wakanda like "Lumumba/Nito Alvez/Samora Machel and 'em died and y'all just watched?! :wtf:"

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:gucci:
A few super hero's?

Vision alone would would wreck a ton of wakanda tech in the MCU. Just like he punished ultron in AOU, you add in thor hulks, and random super heros... coming to take on a nation that isn't even in full support if a kings methods. yeah ok.

Also That doesn't change the fact he killed whoever was a threat to his revenge, yall dudes wild. You think he did this for his people? He did this because he was a hurt and scared boy that wanted revenge on EVERYONE that he felt was involved in causing his pain.

And..his brother pulled out a piece...

So in order to end white supremacy he attacked an technologically advanced African utopia because they had they power to make change... but in his eye's didn't? Prime example of why nikka's can't have nothing. He had no respect for how peaceful things were there, or what it took or how it got to that point. Typical I know what is better and its always lead with the most violent option 1st. Because that has worked so well world wide.

lmao at vision, fukk outta here

they beat juggernaunt and held him captive, are you serious

you sound like a bytch

black panther beat the fantastic 4 by himself

also the plan was to make wakanda and black people a world power, it had nothing to do with superheros

you sound like a bytch

just admit you can't see yourself or your body as leaders of the world, you wouldn't even have the courage to attempt even if you were armed with the most advanced army in the world lmao

pure coward lmao

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I'm still amazed at how angry black people get at seeing other black people enjoy themselves. I'd say we gotta do better but we don't want to do better. How can you break beard with someone who gets angry when a piece of entertainment is entertaining.:mjlol:

I.E. Jason Black... :sas2:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
lmao at vision, fukk outta here

they beat juggernaunt and held him captive, are you serious

you sound like a bytch

black panther beat the fantastic 4 by himself

also the plan was to make wakanda and black people a world power, it had nothing to do with superheros

you sound like a bytch

just admit you can't see yourself or your body as leaders of the world, you wouldn't even have the courage to attempt even if you were armed with the most advanced army in the world lmao

pure coward lmao
You sound just like ya role model Not thinking anything through. Wakanda instantly became a world power when Bp let people know his future plans and that it was the home bed for the rarest and most valuable metal on earth. What are you even talking about, are you talking about the MCU or comic book wakanda, and BP. They vastly different. Stop combining the two. This black panther could barely take out killmonger didn't have a plan for anything and constantly got caught off guard. If you think making black people and Wakanda a super power by force wouldn't involve at BARE MINIMUM the involvement of the avengers :mjlol:

As for vision

Now tell me what all that tech was going to do against that? Normally BP would have a plan and a plan for plan when it came to things like this, but movie BP =/= to the comics.

And what you getting so mad for, because I don't see violence as the answer to leading a world:patrice: That's working well right now right:jbhmm:

Yall nikka's deserve donald trump and everyone like him keep the cycle and power struggle going until everyone dead and gone.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He was closer to the truth in Civil War, but Coogler nerfed him in his movie to give the cool scenes to his boy.
Yeah man, I kept thinking to myself this was a prequel. And we'll see more of the bp like we did in civil war next movie...but I had to remind myself this bp takes places after CW.

Its a small gripe, but I hope its something they can tie up going forward.