Hero - a person who makes good decisions with good intentions
Anti hero - a person who makes good decisions but with bad intentions
Villain - a person who makes bad decisions with bad intentions
Anti villain - a person who makes bad decisions but with good intentions

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
"Daddy, is it possible to make Black Panther my new father?"

son is 15 so he forgets movies are just movies sometimes.
Noooo. :damn: :laff:

If it were me, I'd bring no food in the house and let the frig run dry. When his belly starts growling and he comes around "why no dinner? why no food? :why:"
"Go tell your father BP to whip you up the finest wakanda dish, I had pizza a couple of hours ago. :eat:"
You appreciate very very quickly when your belly is empty.

Texas2step

H-Town it's NOT our year
Daps
Start a war in the same universe that has the Avengers and other super heroes and think you can win brehs

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
Y’all know that symbolism in movies has been very important in culture ever since movies have been created right:gucci:

Anyways I’m not saying BP is wrong but a bunch of scary ass ninjas talking about Killmonger’s plan being stupid :scust:

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
I don't know what she is talking about.

I took my 2 sons to see this movie on Saturday and they both enjoyed it.

My youngest son enjoyed it so much he told me, "Daddy, is it possible to make Black Panther my new father?"

I guess it's time for me to step up and be the hero my son always wanted.

you share that boy
:francis:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
One minute the coli is all marching and praying, turning the other cheek forgiving isn't get us nowhere. But when it's time for war it's :Strahldup:, these nikkaz crazy my life to comfortable in this white man's land

nikka really think killmonger way would work, dude came in and almost destroyed wakanda day one and wants to pass out advance wep tech to people world wide:mjlol:

:mjlol:[/QUOTE]

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
I told him that daddy loves him and although I'm not a cool comic book hero, I'm the guy who protects you from the real life bad guys. My youngest son is 15 so he forgets movies are just movies sometimes.
At 15 he was throwing subliminals... only the under 7 age group would say that innocently ....

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Killmonger was CIA. “He’s one of ours, doing what we trained him to do”. Not to mention T’Challa knows the avengers and Wakanda is on Capt America radar because Bucky is there

Lesfilles

Pro
Daps
I’ve watched the film twice and in reality Killmonger is not the hero

The problem is militant brehs whononly want black supremacy don’t realise that won’t happen. There are also people who just want equality in life and no more

Militants like Killmoger, only want black supremacy because of the pain of white supremacy. But that just means blacks will have a target on their back like whites do now

It’s not about being feared, it’s about being loved.

T’Challa was right

Honestly, I don't think it's about being loved, it's about being respected. People love black culture and yet hate black people. Everyone else thinks they are superior to us. Having a mentality of being better or superior due to intellect or appearance isn't going to disadvantage blacks, it would actually help us because a lot of black people are insecure and uncomfortable with their blackness and runaway from it using various methods/proxies.

Anyways, I think a lot of blacks resonated with Killmonger and agreed with the message of black first...which echos the mindset that has been taking root lately anyway.

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
:heh: hulk wasn't even on earth when this was all going down fam... Trust me that war between Wakanda and the rest of the world would have been... :ohlawd: and then imagine if other countries joined in against america and europe... the level of chaos would have been....:deadman:

Pretend like nukes, other superheros and nukes don't exist in an imaginary world where racism and white supremacy does brehs.......:gucci:

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
Honestly, I don't think it's about being loved, it's about being respected. People love black culture and yet hate black people. Everyone else thinks they are superior to us. Having a mentality of being better or superior due to intellect or appearance isn't going to disadvantage blacks, it would actually help us because a lot of black people are insecure and uncomfortable with their blackness and runaway from it using various methods/proxies.

Anyways, I think a lot of blacks resonated with Killmonger and agreed with the message of black first...which echos the mindset that has been taking root lately anyway.

But T Challa would have made Wakanda the most respected country in the world through sharing resources (education, resources, etc) AND protect Wakabda from being exploited

That would have given them a lot more respect than killing all whites and Asians

Fear doesn’t equate to respect

Lesfilles

Pro
Daps
But T Challa would have made Wakanda the most respected country in the world through sharing resources (education, resources, etc) AND protect Wakabda from being exploited

That would have given them a lot more respect than killing all whites and Asians

Fear doesn’t equate to respect

Woah...never meant to insinuate anything about killing whites and Asians - don't know where you got that from either, I said blacks having an attitude of superiority about our intellect and appearance would do us some good - which it would. Like I said, people can love aspects of you, and still find a way to hate you.

Smart countries/people don't share anything, they export it/sell it. Remember the guy who 'shared' his windmill technology with the Chinese, only for them to steal it and not pay him a dime...

Also, never said respect isn't important- but, as of right now, we don't even get that much - basic human decency and respect gets lost when it comes to how others approach black people.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
They was saying it because T'challa was being nice and wanted peace instead of being radical and trying to take over... they (tariq & this female Yvette) look at Killmonger like a liberator not seeing he's destroying wakandan traditions, hurting people, killing people, irrational, blood thirsty, and willing to start WW3 for the rage he had inside... It wasnt even a specific plan... it was just blow up 3 cities we'll start from there... Like...:deadman: :what: You serious???
Fool proof plan in the marvel universe