ejthompson23

Vagabon
Daps
Fake super woke outrage
Op prolly fukks fat white women
dafuq does it matter if a white company made the movie
You think tyler perry guna make a Madea movie about the black panter
fukk outta here with that bullshyt
Why does it have to be Tyler perry that makes it? :jbhmm: Why can’t you make it? Mater of fact , you’re a c00n if you enjoy that bullshyt symbolism...and btw, the actor that play black panther live in a 99% white community :skip:

jackson35

Banned
Daps
you can't say black panther does not represent pro black blackness unless they change the core of his character our black culture is not based on white approval

Skrilla

MVP
Daps
Reppin
Cali
you can't say black panther does not represent pro black blackness unless they change the core of his character our black culture is not based on white approval

Didn't white ppl write and OWN the movie? I'm not being sarcastic, i'm asking because it thought i saw some people say that.

The character is a "representation" of blackness, but that's it, a representation in a movie. So you're right about that. But all these people acting like the movie is "black progress" and "black excellence" are delusional if it's not black created and black owned

SuperNintendo Chalmers

Send it to the friggin moon idiot
Daps
Reppin
My goddamn self. Shout out to my real Africans
I saw a little black boy running down an isle in target with a black panther mask on and a little white boy looking at him like:lupe: from behind his mother and that’s all it took for me to jump all in on the BP hype train.
:wow:

Symbolism or not, the impact on black youngsters is:wow:

That's all it took huh?

:skip::dead:

I learned after the Obama presidency, not to come between Black folks and their symbolic victories. The mental gymnastics will leave you like:dahell:

jackson35

Banned
Daps
Didn't white ppl write and OWN the movie? I'm not being sarcastic, i'm asking because it thought i saw some people say that.

The character is a "representation" of blackness, but that's it, a representation in a movie. So you're right about that. But all these people acting like the movie is "black progress" and "black excellence" are delusional if it's not black created and black owned
it's delusional to you because you refuse to understand the hunger that most people have who don't have the platform to witness a cultural moment of being on a silver screen in a large mass representing blackness

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
A lot of black ppl refuse to believe those "black wealth dropping stats" but i believe it. We're so impressed by symbolism and shyt ("they is black folks in da movie, they getting a check") instead of ownership.

The Emanicaption Proclamation was signed only 153 year and apparently we just turned our fortunes around despite being under the thumbs of racism and discrimination the whole time.

I want the movie, but, it hurts me how thirsty we are for something that just makes things look okay.

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
That's all it took huh?

:skip::dead:

I learned after the Obama presidency, not to come between Black folks and their symbolic victories. The mental gymnastics will leave you like:dahell:
You had to see how pumped little man was running around as a marvel superhero that shared his skin tone.:to:

I’m not saying this is any kind of step forward in race relations... I just think we should ALL be in full support of the black panther franchise.
:whoa:I’m assuming you’re black when I say that.

hatealot

Banned
Daps
Cant believe this shyt is at 19 fukking pages, fukking nikkas really caught up in this movie. Gotta be kidding me, i must be missing something that doesnt translate to real life

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
That "#whatblackpanthermeanstome" is overboard. And I'm saying that as a big marvel fan and I already have my ticket purchased for the movie. It's basically a lot of "Woke" people jumping on the bangwagon doing the most silly shyt. Just be happy the movie is coming out with black people in it and be happy to take your kids to see it, but anything beyond that is cresting over into ridiculousness. Saw somebody posted that tweet from Deray asking if people can school in on BP and Wakanda. Openly jumping on the bandwagon.

SuperNintendo Chalmers

Send it to the friggin moon idiot
Daps
Reppin
My goddamn self. Shout out to my real Africans
You had to see how pumped little man was running around as a marvel superhero that shared his skin tone.:to:

I’m not saying this is any kind of step forward in race relations... I just think we should ALL be in full support of the black panther franchise.
:whoa:I’m assuming you’re black when I say that.

I am :myman:

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
I'm gonna call it now.

Mark my words: should Black Panther get nominated for any category for the 2018 Oscars, you'll see these same nikkas in here complaining about the movie being given a "participation trophy" and comparing it to affirmative action. :bpufedup:

I'm willing to bet 5 grams of vibranium on it. :panthersafe: