Black Panther is not a symbol of pro-blackness

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Anyone using any part of the Black Panther mythos as being black symbols like the ankh, Pyramids of Giza, dashikis, etc is a fukking brainwashed moron. It’s a shame and travesty that the white Jew has to bring you your heroes that your kids could look up top instead of supporting hero’s that your own people have created.

I see a lot of people are using BP as more then what it suppose to be. Some type of avatar for black excellence and he is not. He cannot be black excellence if it wasn’t brought to you by and controlled by black men.

Last edited:

Burned Verses

Superstar
Daps
I'm gonna call it now.

Mark my words: should Black Panther get nominated for any category for the 2018 Oscars, you'll see these same nikkas in here complaining about the movie being given a "participation trophy" and comparing it to affirmative action. :bpufedup:

I'm willing to bet 5 grams of vibranium on it. :panthersafe:
Your hypothetical's ludicrous af.

Outside of costumes and SFX, does this really look like oscar material bruh?

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
Why does it have to be Tyler perry that makes it? :jbhmm: Why can’t you make it? Mater of fact , you’re a c00n if you enjoy that bullshyt symbolism...and btw, the actor that play black panther live in a 99% white community :skip:

cannot see who this post is directed toward, what are you telling him to make?

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
Anyone using any part of the Black Panther mythos as being black symbols like the ankh, Pyramids of Giza, dishikis, etc is a fukking brainwashed moron. It’s a shame and travesty that the white Jew has to bring you your heroes that your kids could look up top instead of supporting hero’s that your own people have created.

I see a lot of people are using BP as more then what it suppose to be. Some type of avatar for black excellence and he is not. He cannot be black excellence if it wasn’t brought to you by and controlled by black men.

where are they?

edit: not downing your post, just asking what you mean when you say that

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
people who know the comic, the wakandans found a meteor of vibranium or whatever and they became very wealthy? did they sell some of it for a lot of money or resources or how did they go from that to becoming all futuristic?

Benjamin Sisko

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
where are they?

edit: not downing your post, just asking what you mean when you say that

Here are some black-owned comics for @Rainman and @VelourSocks

I actually own several of these :sas1:

01-black-cover.w529.h529.jpg

Wallpaper3_2560-1600.jpg

ThePak_pic1.jpg

cover-art-final-promo-21.jpg

aHR0cDovL3d3dy5uZXdzYXJhbWEuY29tL2ltYWdlcy9pLzAwMC8xOTcvNDU0L29yaWdpbmFsL01hbGlrYV9GQ0JEX2NvdmVyLmpwZw==

tephlon-funk-05.jpg

26790433.jpg

PrinceOfCats-1.png

Ajala-A-Series-of-Adventures-01-597x895.jpg

Benjamin Sisko

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
people who know the comic, the wakandans found a meteor of vibranium or whatever and they became very wealthy? did they sell some of it for a lot of money or resources or how did they go from that to becoming all futuristic?
The vibranium was integral to their high technology. The original story was that TChalla became educated in the West and he went back and built Wakanda to a futuristic nation. I believe Hudlin retconned that story with Wakanda always being futuristic. In the Marvel cinimatic universe, I believe it follow more of Hudlin’s version of always being ahead of the world because of the vibranium supply.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
The vibranium was integral to their high technology. The original story was that TChalla became educated in the West and he went back and built Wakanda to a futuristic nation. I believe Hudlin retconned that story with Wakanda always being futuristic. In the Marvel cinimatic universe, I believe it follow more of Hudlin’s version of always being ahead of the world because of the vibranium supply.
No Priest made it so they had years of tech.

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
Bruh I’m not answering non sense

where the fukk is the nonsense? some of ya'll on this site are like legit retarded. no wonder you've been negged so much, must be posting idiotic shyt like what you replied to me with all the goddamn time.