Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Hope it does a bill
Wakanda forever

See this.....

As much as I’d love to see it do that?

I would like it to be reasonable.

A bill is too much..... that scares me cuz say this does that but then BP2 only does $800M. Then critics and weak stans gonna clown the franchise and claim “it fell off” and a little bit of faith is lost since it will be judged more harsh and unfairly different than other films.

It’s hard to go back to back to hopefully back on the Billions tip, unless it’s some big shyt like Star Wars and probably JPark.

I’d like it I pace itself on and hit a about $800M and leave room to grow going forward for sequels

Martha

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
See this.....

A bill is too much..... that scares me cuz say this does that but then BP2 only does $800M. Then critics and weak stans gonna clown the franchise and claim “it fell off” and a little bit of faith is lost since it will be judged more harsh and unfairly different than other films.

It’s hard to go back to back to hopefully back on the Billions tip, unless it’s some big shyt like Star Wars and probably JPark.

I’d like it I pace itself on and hit a about $800M and leave room to grow going forward for sequels

Martha
Na, gotta strike while the iron is hot. Let's do 1.something billy and let the world know the power of BP and the Black $. Their might not be another moment like this.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
word of mouth will push this to a 200 mil opening weekend easily

i overheard people saying they were gonna see it again next week as I left the theater
I definitely want to see it again asap. Like, I got distracted with a few calls/texts during the movie too.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
See this.....

Martha
:hhh:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
At least let this surpass Thor 3 at the box office. Can't let all this momentum going on for BP underperform to a random CAC superhero.