Black Panther- breaking record Watch Thread

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Brehs just type for typings sake. It's really easy to make predictions when:

1. You don't know what the hell you're talking about.

2. You don't care that you don't know what the hell you're talking about

I literally saw a post in TLR yesterday (can't remember the topic) but someone said something along the lines of "they make a movie about the Holocaust every year"

:gucci:

The Coli:

"What I said then isn't what I now mean. What I'm now saying is what I mean. But tomorrow, what I said today isn't what I meant. What I do mean is what I'll say tomorrow

Daddario 2020

83713970f809da8e65b0c13f31fba1b5.png
"

Breh I just watched When We First Met on Netflix.....Daddario 2020 and 2024. :wow:

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
I already have tickets so me and my wife are doing a back to back tonight. Hell I might mess around and take my son to a matinee although he's only 2 so I'm not too sure about that one.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Na, gotta strike while the iron is hot. Let's do 1.something billy and let the world know the power of BP and the Black $. Their might not be another moment like this.

First post to my homey @jayshiggs - Fair enough and nothing wrong with that

Second post:scust:

giphy.gif

All I was saying is everyone knows it’s challenging to hit billions back to back.

What I fear is we hit it now then next go around if it does hit that mark the agenda and backlash could out of control.

But it’s all good, strike while it’s hot, patient for the sequel, be ready to strike down in the haters.:yeshrug:

Martha

Daps
I already have tickets so me and my wife are doing a back to back tonight. Hell I might mess around and take my son to a matinee although he's only 2 so I'm not too sure about that one.
My dad took me to see Phantom Menace in theatres as a youngin. Movie was ass and i didnt understand shyt but it was a cool memory

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
See this.....

As much as I’d love to see it do that?

I would like it to be reasonable.

A bill is too much..... that scares me cuz say this does that but then BP2 only does $800M. Then critics and weak stans gonna clown the franchise and claim “it fell off” and a little bit of faith is lost since it will be judged more harsh and unfairly different than other films.

It’s hard to go back to back to hopefully back on the Billions tip, unless it’s some big shyt like Star Wars and probably JPark.

I’d like it I pace itself on and hit a about $800M and leave room to grow going forward for sequels

Martha

naw brotha, we gotta get it if we can...fukk what the naysayers might say in the future...like @jayshiggs said: gotta strike while the iron hot....this movie was the next 'first' in this comic book shyt, so we should try to get as much from it as possible...

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
naw brotha, we gotta get it if we can...fukk what the naysayers might say in the future...like @jayshiggs said: gotta strike while the iron hot....this movie was the next 'first' in this comic book shyt, so we should try to get as much from it as possible...

Yea..... I get it.... my stance has changed. Live for today in harmony. That response is no longer valid.:blackmouse:

But if your squad (cuz I know at the end of the day as much as you’ll give this movie props and how much you loved it... you’re still more aligned across the aisle) come for MCU head if say this makes the billion, and the sequels only make like $800-$900M.

You will burn like the rest of them:killmongericegrill:

But for now, let’s all celebrate this and push this to be as big as it can be:klawlaugh:

Martha

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea..... I get it.... my stance has changed. Live for today in harmony. That response is no longer valid.:blackmouse:

But if your squad (cuz I know at the end of the day as much as you’ll give this movie props and how much you loved it... you’re still more aligned across the aisle) come for MCU head if say this makes the billion, and the sequels only make like $800-$900M.

You will burn like the rest of them:killmongericegrill:

But for now, let’s all celebrate this and push this to be as big as it can be:klawlaugh:

Martha

lol at 'burn like the rest of them'....yea, i fukk with dc more cause superman is my fav character, but you know i dont give a fukk about yall dc/marvel thing, never have/will...but hey, do what you feel....

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
lol at 'burn like the rest of them'....yea, i fukk with dc more cause superman is my fav character, but you know i dont give a fukk about yall dc/marvel thing, never have/will...but hey, do what you feel....

Burn like the rest!:CageUmad::killmongermad:

:klawlaugh:

Martha

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I saw the trailer and I knew even if the chances of it being good are under 10%, the chance of me watching it eventually are 100% :russ:

Breh....I felt the same way. Saw them announce it on Collider and instantly got upset at myself. I knew I probably wouldn’t like it much but also knew I was definitely going to watch. And she doesn’t disappoint :wow: in fact, the movie could’ve used more Daddario

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin

Yo!!!! I was out the theater at Northlake Mall last night and that shyt was live a fukk!!!

Mad cats wearing Dashiki’s and other African garments.

There was a couple dresses as BP & Storm.

And it was sold out.

I may go back tonight at CCMills, where you seeing it at my QC Breh?

Martha