Daps
Reppin
Houston
FOR WAKANDA !!!!

FOR THE CULTURE !!!

10b6170cdd0ba971dcf0a82aae4b3c4c.png

It should increase as word of mouth increases. i want this to do 200mil OW

Black people deserve a BO killer :wow:

i dont think even stan wars can come in front of BP right now.. this is a black collective event.. it MUST do damage
full

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
john stewart should get the next push after this...he should have that gl spot in jl....at least in the gl movie, he should share billing with hal especially if they make it lethal weapon like the rumors are saying....

what do you mean by make it lethal weapon? hal and jon on some ryu and ken type shyt against sinestro

Coolin'

All Star
Daps
There was a previous thread where I said, "I don't see it doing over 100M but I hope it does"; glad to see I'm going to be proven wrong. I''ll be in theaters the first weekend of its release.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what do you mean by make it lethal weapon? hal and jon on some ryu and ken type shyt against sinestro

the rumors were they were going with a buddy cop type investigation plot using the lantern corp (hal and john being the main leads) kinda like lethal weapon ....dont know if it'll be against sinestro at first, but probably set that up for the future...for the first 1, they should just have them investigate reports of 'fear' and yellow sightings....

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@MartyMcFly so i see that deadpool got the feb ow record with $153 on a 4 day weekend.....fukk it, i'm calling it now: this can and will beat that...this is gonna have enough momentum (disney push, avengers boost, us (black people), comic book heads) to slap that muthafukka thru the 4th wall.....

@MartyMcFly @Ziggiy @Ironman

upping this cause yall see they've changed the estimates to be closer to $150 now?...even with that, i still think they under-reporting...so i stand by what i said in that above post: this is gonna slap deadpool's ow through the 4th wall...

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
@MartyMcFly @Ziggiy @Ironman

upping this cause yall see they've changed the estimates to closer to $150 now?...even with that, i still think they under-reporting...so i stand by what i said in that above post: this is gonna slap deadpool's ow through the 4th wall...

Anything past 130 is phenomenal. Anything past 150 is muthafukking HISTORIC.

I’m going to see it Thursday, Friday, And Saturday and am setting something up to see it again the next Saturday.