Black Panther- breaking record Watch Thread

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
@MartyMcFly @Ziggiy @Ironman

upping this cause yall see they've changed the estimates to be closer to $150 now?...even with that, i still think they under-reporting...so i stand by what i said in that above post: this is gonna slap deadpool's ow through the 4th wall...
I called 150 I'm riding with it :myman:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
what's with the face? deadpool has the record for a feb ow of $153...and i think, no believe, this will beat that record...the 'slap through the 4th wall' is reference to deadpool always breaking the 4th wall....
I got the post, to top 153 just seems so lofty, but you are so steadfast in your beliefs hence the face

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I got the post, to top 153 just seems so lofty, but you are so steadfast in your beliefs hence the face

oh, gotcha....yea man, i've been calling for this to break records since they announced a release date...i'm not gonna change that now....hell, i've tamed some of my thoughts...if you look at my first post in this thread, i was calling for $200+ ow lol...but that was just me hoping/wishing.....realistically i thought around $150...once i found out that the record was $153, i changed my prediction to at least $154......

you dont think this can get that? gotta remember, it's gonna get a 4 day weekend....

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
@MartyMcFly @Ziggiy @Ironman

upping this cause yall see they've changed the estimates to be closer to $150 now?...even with that, i still think they under-reporting...so i stand by what i said in that above post: this is gonna slap deadpool's ow through the 4th wall...

It’s not under reporting my dude lol it’s a guess. Of course it’ll be higher than that. Take a chill pill relax

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s not under reporting my dude lol it’s a guess. Of course it’ll be higher than that. Take a chill pill relax

no need to take a chill pill and i'm very relaxed...also, i know it's guess, i admit 'reporting' was the wrong word, shouldve used 'under-estimating' to go along with me saying they changed the estimates.....

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
no need to take a chill pill and i'm very relaxed...also, i know it's guess, i admit 'reporting' was the wrong word, shouldve used 'under-estimating' to go along with me saying they changed the estimates.....
That’s how the shyt works tho homie. You make one prediction weeks out. Then another. And then finally you make one opening night. It always goes up

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
I copped me and my brother tickets for Friday afternoon at Cinemark XD theatre. :bpbless:

This movie could do 150-165 million first weekend and I wouldn't be surprised they've been building hype for this since the NBA Finals last year and it's reaching its absolute peak with these recent reviews and reactions being so positive.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
All I know, is this must do BETTER than Thor 3. If not, then a lot of :mjpls: shyt going on

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
Just bought my IMAX tickets at Magic Johnson's Theater
MH7LuV0.png